Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs (12408 Views)

12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / Tips To Land Your Dream Jobs / 10 High Paying Dream Jobs You Have Probably Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs by Pentools(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
It's not by talking entrepreneur this and that be brave enough to tell us your start-up or companies that are so great undecided Mr Elon Musk.

Pokenose, I bet u were so thirsty and eager to know that you forgot to be polite n more civilized.

Ask nicely next time.
Re: See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs by TheEminentLaity: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Take your own advice and read your first comment. You didn't read bla bla bla... modern day slavery ... yada yada speaking like jobs are beneath you and you are god's gift to humanity to discover future technology. Name your business or are you ashamed? undecided
Pentools:

Pokenose, I bet u were so thirsty and eager to know that you forgot to be polite n more civilized.

Ask nicely next time.

1 Like

Re: See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs by Bamz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
egopersonified:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with working for someone. The most important things are improving yourself by acquiring the relevant certificates in your field, gaining experience, saving up capital for your business, etc. Two statements I read help shape my thoughts.
1) Read somewhere that during an interview, an Igbo guy was asked why he wanted a job and was not in business, he replied that he just came to save up for his capital
2) A boss advised his former colleague that your job pays you twice, you are paid your present salary and you gain experience that pays you in the future. Once you aren't learning anything new, its time to get out.

Then again, if I was working in Shell and being paid N2m per month, wetin consign me with business, na to save dey buy properties and retire as an international landlady.

Brilliant comment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passport Upload Issue FRSC / Adecco Test Stage 2 Out / [Apply Now] Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By EDC-Mastercard Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.