Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force (15283 Views)

IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner / Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Rotji(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Special Forces indeed that will end up arresting and oppressing the victims while protecting and leaving the attackers and perpetrators to go free smmh
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Going to complete the work done by your brothers abi?
There is a limit to the nonsense we see in this country.
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by batstan(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
The issues on ground were once pinned on someone... Sen. Mantu but now I wonder why allegations are being transferred to a particular party.
What changed?
It didn't just start, people!
Let's just do the needful.
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by somehow: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
uncjay:

Dumb useless slave.

I'm not even into government related jobs, let alone being a ghost worker, that's by the way, your stupid head will always come up with useless excuses to justify terrible acts.

you shall remain a slave..... Goat

So says a slave whose master is his emotion. A man with no sense of reasoning, thinking like a woman in labor.
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by ehissi(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

IPoB juwus are the greatest liars you will ever know, Jos violence peaked during the regime of OBJ which made him declare state of emergency. The killings are unacceptable, but stop pretending you care for the murdered they simply are political gains to you.

At least it peaked, hit a plateau and came down. This one that happens continually nko.......?
Now nobody is shocked that people die, all they ask is how many..... undecided
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
So Plateau people won't revenge abi. They will. Sorry it's what the country has turned into, my advice is for all fulani people in the area to run to safety
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Folashade2016(f): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP TO THE DEAD.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by uncjay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
somehow:

So says a slave whose master is his emotion. A man with no sense of reasoning, thinking like a woman in labor.

Pig!

You will obviously bring forth your seared heart and spread it in the public slave boy. You can't even help yourself. Appreciating the killings of innocent locals is logical reasoning. You see your life?

I thought you are only a slave asslicker, never knew you are brain drained and lost your humanity as well.

Humans are so dear to weep for you, dogs did.
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by ibbo: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is why we need state police.
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Rollitout: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ekiti360:
The Inspector-General of Police (I-G), Mr Ibrahim Idris, has deployed Special Intervention Force to Plateau to restore peace in Barkin-Ladi, Riyom, Jos South local government areas and other flash points in the state.

Many people were killed by gunmen on June 24 in Barkin-Ladi, Riyom, Jos South local government areas of plateau.

A statement by the Force Spokesman, acting DCP Jimoh Moshood, on Monday in Abuja, noted that two police aerial surveillance helicopters, five Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) and three Police Mobile Force Units (PMF) were deployed.

He said that two Counter Terrorism Units (CTU) and Police Intelligence Unit and conventional police personnel from other states have also been deployed to the affected areas.

Moshood added that the Deputy Inspector-General of Police in charge of operations had relocated to Plateau on the directive of the I-G to coordinate and supervise the operations.

He noted that “the I-G has directed the Commissioner of Police in charge of I-G monitoring unit to lead the police special investigation team to the affected areas and other flash points in Plateau.”

He stated that the investigation team comprised the Intelligence Response Team (IRT), the Special Tactical Squad (STS) and the Technical Platforms.

He said “the team is to carry out thorough and discreet investigation into the killings and promptly apprehend those responsible.”

The spokesman added that the police special intervention force included personnel of Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department (FCIID), a detachment of Police Explosive Ordinance Department (EOD), Police K9 (Sniffer Dogs Section), conventional policemen, special anti-robbery squads.

Moshood said that the team, which had started arriving, were already working with the police command in the state to restore peace and sustain normalcy in the affected areas.

He pointed out that “to achieve success in this operation, the team will be proactive and strict in the enforcement of its mandates, police standard operations procedures and rule of engagement will be fully adhered to.

“The police special intervention force will ensure full enforcement of the curfew imposed on the affected areas by the Plateau Government.”

The police spokesman noted that personnel of the special intervention force would carry out 24 hours surveillance and patrol, stop and search vehicles and suspected locations and hideouts of suspected assailants.

“The team will also engage in continuous raid of identified criminal hideouts and black spots, with a view to arrest those responsible for the killings and prevent any further attacks.”

He called on traditional rulers, religious leaders, community leaders, youth groups, public office holders, politicians, opinion leaders and parents to support the police.

Moshood also called on the public in the affected areas, other flash points or in any other location in the state with information to call the following numbers: 07059473022, 08038907662, 08075391844, and 09053872296.

http://kikiotolu.com/plateau-killings-i-g-deploys-special-intervention-force/

Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by sunbilor(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sai baba grin
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Ategberoson(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
thunder strike any Nigerians planning to vote this cankerworm to death in 2019

if Nigerians aren't the most foolish citizens on earth, all of us should be protesting in each state Secretariat to express our displeasure against this useless Fulani mission but the dumbness in us won't make us to?

we will rather be justifying how the killing started under obj to gej

or defending APC against and PDP against it

I have never see foolish citizens as Nigerians before. this country citizen are just too dumb
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by ifymadu: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
All these big names and tittles, are they designed to confuse the people or what? We know the parole, the deployment is meant to protect their blood tasty siblings from reprisal attacks. At the end of this jungle investigation, no blood sucking fulani will be arrested, they will only parade innocent youths that have come together to protect what is left of their communities.
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by nkemjacob2(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
My joy is Nigerians are learning fast so de know how to compose demself 2019 election
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by 1stNumeroUno: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'm hoping for the day we'll start living like 21st century human. A lot is wrong with us as a nation - from nomadic lifestyle, to cattle rustling, inhuman attack, reprisal attacked, security inadequacy etc.
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by AirstarKane(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

IPoB juwus are the greatest liars you will ever know, Jos violence peaked during the regime of OBJ which made him declare state of emergency. The killings are unacceptable, but stop pretending you care for the murdered they simply are political gains to you.
To me? I just had to type words cos am pained and lost for words. its hurtful for these are human lives I mean love ones you won't get to see forever!
can you just drop d talk on politics or tribe shit. I am simply Nigerian.
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Iyajison: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
.....oga IG sir....r u trying to Transfusion wat has been transmitted in a diffusion transmission....sori sir I mean transmission diffusion transmission.........wot a clown...
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by emmanuelex1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
[Must tribalise everything? People died for God sake, I mean human beings like siblings, parents, cousins died. Hope you understand this now? quote author=vedaxcool post=68812595][s][/s]

IPoB juwus are the greatest liars you will ever know, Jos violence peaked during the regime of OBJ which made him declare state of emergency. The killings are unacceptable, but stop pretending you care for the murdered they simply are political gains to you.[/quote]a
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by SexytorresE(f): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Medicine after death. So the killers wil Stil be there waiting right? cool
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by vedaxcool(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
[s]
AirstarKane:

To me? I just had to type words cos am pained and lost for words. its hurtful for these are human lives I mean love ones you won't get to see forever!
can you just drop d talk on politics or tribe shit. I am simply Nigerian.
[/s]

IPoB juwus only practice self deciet and politicise death
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by valentinos22(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Make no mistake they are going there to disarm Berom people and preventing them from being able to mobilise for any reprisal
u know exactly what is going on bro...just watch out for the curfew imposition soon and watch how people will be slaughtered in the presence of the skewed curfew...

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by galaxy2020(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
See this OTE LE! transmission transfusion
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Solorrman(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
AirstarKane:
it funny how Nigerians are reacting to these killings. Truly we are sitting on a keg of gun powder. Everyone wants to sympathize with D'banj who needs silence and we forget that killings are going on. This shows what we are tuned in in this country. Till this country is Islamize before our very own eyes. Islam is just synonymous with bloodshed. Imagine once peaceful Jos o.
its good 4 nigeria to b islamisize atleast mini skirt shal b band,wearing mini skirt,eating any living thing even snail and dogs,wiping ass half way using toilet paper,human cannibalism,jungle justice by burning culprit with tyres,alcoholism and prostitution,sex before marriage,sexing own mother and sisters,going to grave yards with mini skirt in d name of western educated style,human ritual killings and saying god can b tired,cry,and even going to toilet should all b banned. 99 % of those list ar nt gotten in d north,we can never admit to worship a guy as a god,jesus christ was d first guy to b god at the same time having anus and fully functional penix and testis,which kind of god b this ? How can a god do shtt in the toilet ? How can d face of god touch a vagina when borned ? This insults and filts ar nt condone by islam. Islam said its an insult to even imagine god having anus which he use to go to toilet,god is pure and above any degrading attributes. U dnt want ur friend to ask if ur mother is in d toilet shtting but u agree a god who created u do shtt. Who in this world can argue with me that jesus christ use to pooo in d toilet ? Nobody i swear can say i lied,so jst do ur selves a good thing to understand by dancing and singing ajamuot grsatt wo romi doh doh gum gum tram tram fuch tup that u wil get a ticket to paradise,who are u ? Do u think god is gudluck or ojukwu that he wil grant u heaven by doing shakara dance abi p? Be dancing u wil understand some day that wearing mini skirt and sex bfo marriage, western way of life are wiseness until u are in a coffin where u wil nt yell to advice ur brethrens to change. Just reply me bt am sorry i quit reading replies if its frm a pig
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by babeosisi: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Make no mistake they are going there to disarm Berom people and preventing them from being able to mobilise for any reprisal

Exactly
They will arrest them and disarm them
We are no fools

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by 12345baba(m): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Quit shouting get us PVCs ! Bihari go rig the election . PVCs is of no use
Re: Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force by Kielsin: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Too late

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seplat, NNPC To Establish $700m Gas Plant In Imo / Ngige Threatens To Sanction Banks Over Indiscriminate Sack Of Workers / Some Nigerians Sabotaging Okonjo-Iweala's WTO Campaign – Paul Nwabuikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.