Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions (595 Views)

Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Atheists And Agnostics Of Nairaland, What Made You Change Your Beliefs? / Agnostics a.k. a FREE THINKERS In The House? Say Hello. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by TheLoser: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you wanted to do Something really Selfless, Humanitarian or philanthropic as a your Contribution to Humanity what would it be, especially in these parts of the world

1 Like

Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by TheLoser: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
I pp just drop anything
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by Heathen777(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Charity...
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by johnydon22(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
TheLoser:
If you wanted to do Something really Selfless, Humanitarian or philanthropic as a your Contribution to Humanity what would it be, especially in these parts of the world

I don't understand this.

Why do you need special suggestions from just agnostics and atheists?
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by festwiz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
@Theloser

Why this question? undecided Also,
johnydon22:

I don't understand this.

Why do you need special suggestions from just agnostics and atheists?
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by TheLoser: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't have time, and Im not too rich,
I want to do something before I go Something that will not have a religious bearing so therefore unbelievers, but believers are also welcome
Humanitarianism without any motive whatsoever is rare in Nigeria
I mailed Some Cancer Centers to volunteer for free no response
Im arranging to Do Organ donations, nothing yet although that will soon fall through hopefully
Even when it does something in addition to that maybe there is something you people may have since I know most of us believe in making the world a better place

Pls time is of importance
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by Butterflyleo: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
TheLoser:
I don't have time, and Im not too rich,
I want to do something before I go Something that will not have a religious bearing so therefore unbelievers, but believers are also welcome
Humanitarianism without any motive whatsoever is rare in Nigeria
I mailed Some Cancer Centers to volunteer for free no response
Im arranging to Do Organ donations, nothing yet although that will soon fall through hopefully
Even when it does something in addition to that maybe there is something you people may have since I know most of us believe in making the world a better place

Pls time is of importance

Are you dying? cry

What's wrong? Can you pm me or can I pm you?
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by plaetton: 3:28am On Jun 26, 2018
TheLoser:
Building a library , a vocational training center, or soup kitchen to feed the hungry.
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by tartar9(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Were I to be Atheist,I'd have no selfless reason to do good.
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Atheist here.

I feel the educational system is not efficient enough to illuminate through the ignorance of the rapid populating universe so, Books, Libraries, Educational Vlogs, free undiluted and raw education & Raising awareness.
This would be my aim and objectives to give the general populace power because Education is power.

2 - I wouldn't have enough money to feed the city so i teach each and every one how to earn a living, how the economy and money market works then provide vocational centres on where they would learn skills to help themselves.

3- Advocate and fight for human right in this failing justice system. Get the gay communities legalized and respected, Severe punishment for crime against humanity, Retrial for people wrongly sent to prison etc.

4- Reform the administration structure - Capitalism and democracy wouldn't work hence the reason for corruption and social imbalance, To solve this, I would make a reform for communism and Democracy. where the society owns the wealth and land and still would have a say in government.

5- Tax religious houses or No Taxes only if religious houses agrees to practice religious without money, the society/government will build centre of worship and also would be responsible for running it to curb exploiting the people.
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2018
TheLoser:

THERE ARE SO MANY SICK, STARVING AND HOMELESS KIDS..

I'LL START FROM THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by TheLoser: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2018
plaetton:

Building a library , a vocational training center, or soup kitchen to feed the hungry.
I don't have enough money to do that I barely get by myself
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by TheLoser: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
aaronson:
Atheist here.

I feel the educational system is not efficient enough to illuminate through the ignorance of the rapid populating universe so, Books, Libraries, Educational Vlogs, free undiluted and raw education & Raising awareness.
This would be my aim and objectives to give the general populace power because Education is power.

2 - I wouldn't have enough money to feed the city so i teach each and every one how to earn a living, how the economy and money market works then provide vocational centres on where they would learn skills to help themselves.

3- Advocate and fight for human right in this failing justice system. Get the gay communities legalized and respected, Severe punishment for crime against humanity, Retrial for people wrongly sent to prison etc.

4- Reform the administration structure - Capitalism and democracy wouldn't work hence the reason for corruption and social imbalance, To solve this, I would make a reform for communism and Democracy. where the society owns the wealth and land and still would have a say in government.

5- Tax religious houses or No Taxes only if religious houses agrees to practice religious without money, the society/government will build centre of worship and also would be responsible for running it to curb exploiting the people.
We have to be realistic besides those a quite revolutionary in a place like this Sir, it would take time
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by TheLoser: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL START FROM THERE.
I donate anonymously sir from time to time
I'm talking Something really really great That would not necessarily require too much money
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by TheLoser: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL START FROM THERE.
I already donate anonymously sir from time to time
I'm talking Something really really great That would not necessarily require too much money
Re: Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions by Primesky(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2018
The will in man to do good comes from where?.

That emotional feeling of love that propels men to show compassion towards others, where does it come from?.

(1) (Reply)

Juju Priest Dies After Telling Customer To Shoot, That Bullet Won't Enter!!! / Spiritual Warfare Alert: Reptilian Shapeshifters Are Real! / RCCG Awards N300 Million Scholarships To 694 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.