Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Why Do You Go To Church/Mosque? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Go To Church/Mosque? (1071 Views)

Get A Website Or Blog For Your Church/mosque Or Organization For Only 25,000 / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Go To Church/Mosque? by Keziah(f): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
“Different Strokes for Different Folks” they say. Some people go to their place of worship for different reasons. It can be because they just want to belong OR for spiritual reason OR fun and even for business. You might think I am over stressing these facts but these things do happen or the time

Why do you go to your Church/Mosque ?
Re: Why Do You Go To Church/Mosque? by abdkabir(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2007
TO pray, TO learn more about the life of this world.To give praises.To socialize with Bros & Sis. and to Relax. etc
Re: Why Do You Go To Church/Mosque? by frekie: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hello, My name is frekie, am a new member.
I love this topic.
I believe that we go to church to meet with fellow believers, in other to glorify God together and draw strenght from each others testimony.

(1) (Reply)

An Owl / Muslims And Their Holy Book / Muslims: What To Do @ The Latter Part Of The Nyt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.