Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) (50872 Views)

Abakaliki Fake Beggar With Amputated Hand Caught By Lady In Ebonyi State (Video / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by CastedDude: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
A young man who made a living from deceiving the public - has been arrested after his trick was uncovered. According to reports, the suspect pretended to be handicapped as he begged in public with a fake amputated hand.

It was gathered that the fake beggar's trick was exposed after his friend saw him begging with the "injured" hand.

Police rushed at the scene and ordered him to remove the cloths he had covered his hand with and all the passersby were shocked.

It was reported that the young man has been covering his hand with dirty rugs faking to be amputated in order to collect as much money as he can from the unsuspecting sympathizers.

The suspect reportedly said he had been into the begging business for three months now.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/fake-beggar-arrested-for-deceiving-the-public-see-how-he-was-caught-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Malawian(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
When i show you a picture of a blind beggar checking his phone, you go bow. this beggar was "blind"right until he crossed my gate into our compound, then as he set down to devour the coke and bread he bought for himself, he dipped his hands into his shokoto and fished out his phone. His "minder/help" was seated outside of the gate when this funny stuff was happening. This picture was taken by my very self inside my compound. Since then, when they pass, i am not impressed at all.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Evil never pays! Fake amputee! tongue
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is Nigeria
Everybody issa criminal
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
There is hunger in town...This might be one of those zombies that were shouting "Buhari till 2070". Zombie!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
he needed quick KUDI
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by konshency(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Small tym one man will start saying Nigeria youth are lazy.... the man believe in hustling... ���

3 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Man gat to survive! cheesy
Lazy Youth! angry

Still looking for a reliable website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required*
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
The hustle is real. Man must chop

3 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't need to ask where he is from?
His haggard look has already answered the question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Malawian:
When i show you a picture of a blind beggar checking his phone, you go bow. this beggar was "blind"right until he crossed my gate into our compound, then as he set down to devour the coke and bread he bought for himself, he dipped his hands into his shokoto and fished out his phone. His "minder/help" was seated outside of the gate when this funny stuff was happening. This picture was taken by my very self inside my compound. Since then, when they pass, i am not impressed at all.

I once saw a blind beggar at night running to catch a bus. He did not even bother to stretch his hand out.

2 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Issafela: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
grandstar:

I once saw a blind beggar at night running to catch a bus. He did not even bother to stretch his hand out.

1 Like

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol reminds me of the day I dropped money into the bowl of a blind beggar and he said "Thank you sister". mhen, I was shocked.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by wonuks(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lazy Nigerian yuts

Want a create a website? No advanced payments required. Get started today. Check my signature.
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
All na hustle

2 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Queenext: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
A beggar with the inscription of being deaf was receiving call in my front.

I just laughed

7 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin the story said his friend who saw him exposed him? Nay, not his friend...but his friendly enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Waterloo.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by bussycasty(f): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
bussycasty:
Lazy youth
grin officially
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by kaykaymcb(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
I remember one incident that happened in our area. There was a lame man who sit in a wheel chair to beg for money. One day some cultist boys entered the street with guns and people were running. Mr. lame man got up and started running o. The man come run pass me sef. I shock that day o grin

23 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Queenext:
A beggar with the inscription of being deaf was receiving call in my front.

I just laughed

cheesy
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fraud and laziness for the west shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by jchioma: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hawtbae:
Lol reminds me of the day I dropped money into the bowl of a blind beggar and he said "Thank you sister". mhen, I was shocked.

And what's so shocking there? grin

I have seen a blind beggar "crossed" a gutter in Ajangbadi! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hé was trained by Lai Mohammed
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by Authoreety: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
D hustle is real nd rugged
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by emmyt2: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
A typical example of lazy youth.
Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by lilfreezy: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Northerners can't take care of their people yet they want to keep leading the country undecided

1 Like

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
This is Nigeria Everybody issa criminal grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
. this man is not a Nigeria abeg.

1 Like

Re: Beggar With Fake Amputated Hand Caught And Exposed (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hustle na hustle.

Meanwhile I seriously need anyone in aba or owerri to tell me where I fit find oluwole people. Quote or send me a mail. I will show u love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weed Smoker Almost Ran Mad / "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.