Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks (36843 Views)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by biafrasun: 1:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Ranching is the solution no body would steal their cows and their cows would not eat any body's crops.
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by ifymadu: 1:17am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
This is the problem I have with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that anywhere you see Muslims kill they,
That is the end of the beginning of the division of Nigeria, and that is the aim of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra ethnic and religion propaganda through the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic party PDP to sponsor the attack on both Christian and Muslims
Some idiots just open their dirty toilets to comment for the sake of vomiting rubbish. Nigeria is fast drifting into anarchy and all some people know how to do is fuel it with rubbish as if it’s kids play. Joblessness is indeed a BIG problem and the sooner these empty barrels are engaged to becoming productive the better. Some mothers do have them indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by ccvizzle(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2018
It is well

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Dottore: 2:05am On Jun 26, 2018
Bari22:
All this southern/christian/pdp guys, i dont know what is happening to u guys. There is ethnic crisis and u are very quick to term it "killing christians" and as it stands now, the number of muslims killed is thrice the number of christians killed in the crisis but u all claiming that it is only christians that are victim of crisis using ur fake websites
Who started the killings?
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Bari22: 2:19am On Jun 26, 2018
FriendNG:

The titled of this thread is that dis said guy (rest in Jannatul Firdaus) was killed by Fulani herdsmen even when the body of the post contradict the title. I exposed them, den d mod change it.

They are very selfish bro, i dont know what we have done to them. I saw ur thread in the morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:26am On Jun 26, 2018
I am honestly tired of this country.

I weep for Nigeria. sad
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Talknochip(m): 2:37am On Jun 26, 2018
We are sitting on a keg of gun powder in this country!.... For those rejoicing over the death of this young man and odas, u actually dont know wat u are doing and u probably dont have anytin as stake.... But if u stay in d NORTH or u usually transit between Plateau, Bauchi,Gombe,Kaduna,Kano etc or u have relations/friends dat stay in dis places,den u ought not to rejoice but to b worried.... (If u know u know)
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by princessayesha(f): 2:41am On Jun 26, 2018
onward4life:
Harm Duli Lahi!!
You will die the same way IJN amen
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by AerialMapper: 3:11am On Jun 26, 2018
We need to be careful with our utterances. I see comments supporting it and it is really sad. Reprisal killings does nobody any good; it only perpetuates the cycle of violence. I blame the government because firm and decisive action on such killings will deter reprisals. No firm statement was issued, no action taken instead they were busy congratulating themselves on a successful convention.
In other news, this forum is giving itself a bad name ...as seen on Twitter.

6 Likes

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by linearity: 3:17am On Jun 26, 2018
olatade:
we need serious prayers in this country

Prayer without work is nothing....

Maybe, we have prayed for too long; it’s time to match our prayers with works.
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Blessograo(f): 4:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria has just become totally useless that if someone tells me to pray for Nigeria i'll say let Nigeria pray for me first. there is mass killing in Pleateu state and everyone is moving on with their normal lives. this is not something that is happing for the first time in Nigeria but this is the exact time everyone is supposed to go on public holiday and protest cos if nobody rises up the government will do nothing than say sorry because their families are safe.

2 Likes

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:46am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
This is the problem I have with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that anywhere you see Muslims kill they,
That is the end of the beginning of the division of Nigeria, and that is the aim of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra ethnic and religion propaganda through the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic party PDP to sponsor the attack on both Christian and Muslims

You made ZERO sense!

1 Like

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 26, 2018
biafrasun:
Ranching is the solution no body would steal their cows and their cows would not eat any body's crops.
Fulanis don't really belong to the middle belt. Why can't they rear their cattle in the North East where they belong?

2 Likes

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Sluvist(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerians only think in the negative way, when other countries were looking for ways to progress, here in Nigeria we only here about attacks and killings.
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by WebTechGarden(m): 5:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Very good. So that they will live up to their responsibilities
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:24am On Jun 26, 2018
major466:
Fulani in charge of both SARS and police. No wonder the genocide against Christians in Nigeria.

IGP is Nupe.
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Afonja007: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Our very compromised media has been very silent about this style of killings in which Christians take over the roads and start killing ppl on suspicion that they are Fulani or Muslims.

Nairaland ops quickly tagged it 'reprisal attack'.

Fulanis have been raising alarms about their cattles being rustled and their pple targeted at will.
Nobody ever listen's to them.

This is the reason I keep saying that the pple of middle belt aren't ready for peace and there is little security agents can do in such situation.
why is igbo traders not killing their host communities all over nigeria?9if fulani dont take their cows to people farm who will rusttles their cows?fulani people want to have everything for free in this country later they will sell their cows 180k,
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by speedchariot(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Leave Biafra out of this. Call your kunu sipping, and gworo eating elders to address the spate of killing by Fulani herdsmen. Biafra is a movement,we are not killers.[

color=#006600][/color]
buhariguy:

3 Likes

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by luckaz(m): 5:52am On Jun 26, 2018
It is obvious that we can all be victims in this mess such a pitiful deaths going on in this country call Nigeria.

We need proper renegotiation of this Nigeria State else we are heading towards a winter.

1 Like

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by lastmessenger: 6:06am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
idiotic pig of buhari the people you are obsessed with and calling unprintable names are in the south east, in cool and peaceful cities doing business,building houses,marrying wives,buying cars arnd doing great and yet you can just get yourself to see beyond your nose.
How does killing people in the north have anything to do ipob? Let me give a little challenge. Spend one day on nairaland and don't ever mention ipob and see how different your life and thinking can change. Our country is being besieged by men of the underworld and all you can open your mouth is to blame people living far away and living peacefully. Get a life and do something better with yoir life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by weyreypey: 6:08am On Jun 26, 2018
biafrasun:
That would be their judgement day. Talk about sitting ducks
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by weyreypey: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

IGP is Nupe.
A Fulani collaborator
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by BetaThings: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2018
major466:
Fulani in charge of both SARS and police. No wonder the genocide against Christians in Nigeria.

Idris Kpotun the IG is Nupe from Niger
When matters of life and death is involved, we need to be really sure
When Sunday Adewusi was IG, did NPN not use him to kill people in Ife and Ibadan?
And there are are Fulani Christians, are they also involved in "islamising" the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by weyreypey: 6:11am On Jun 26, 2018
AerialMapper:
We need to be careful with our utterances. I see comments supporting it and it is really sad. Reprisal killings does nobody any good; it only perpetuates the cycle of violence. I blame the government because firm and decisive action on such killings will deter reprisals. No firm statement was issued, no action taken instead they were busy congratulating themselves on a successful convention.
In other news, this forum is giving itself a bad name ...as seen on Twitter.
Any name is better than none
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by Obinkita(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2018
These killings will only stop when the cattle herder leaves the crop farmers produce.
Ranching will see the end of the conflict.
However, the government seems to support the herder to continue to roam and destroy crops. When the cows roam, they are prone to be rustled and also destroy crops.

Say no to open grazing in Nigeria!
Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by BetaThings: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2018
Afonja007:
why is igbo traders not killing their host communities all over nigeria?9if fulani dont take their cows to people farm who will rusttles their cows?fulani people want to have everything for free in this country later they will sell their cows 180k,

Don't justify evil'
cows are being rustled in Zamfara by out of the state criminals
Your car can be stolen in your house or while you are outside your home or state of residence
Same as cows

Nevertheless it is senseless to take a life because of cows
But we are generally guilty, anyone caught stealing a phone at Oshodi will be lynched
Substitute cow for phone

1 Like

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by emelda86(f): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:

Are you not mad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by BetaThings: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Obinkita:
These killings will only stop when the cattle herder leaves the crop farmers produce.
Ranching will see the end of the conflict.
However, the government seems to support the herder to continue to roam and destroy crops. When the cows roam, they are prone to be rustled and also destroy crops.

Say no to open grazing in Nigeria!

I agree that this the main campaign that should be focussed upon rather the religious angle being pursued by some

Do Fulani fight themselves? Yes, so why will they not fight others?
Are there Christian Fulanis? Yes. So are they also trying to "islamise" Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by reesemachh(m): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:

chaiiii see how U are disgracing your family and ur alma mater that you attended.I can't even comprehend what you are saying after trying to read it the 3rd time.and adult like you dont even know how to use comma, apostrophe or fullstop in making a sentence grin grin. if we check now you might be a product of quota system lmao. please I'm not telling you to stop commenting but do it With a proper use of English sentence and don't be a dullard like Buhari. pls for ur sake before you disgrace yourself outside Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"The Nigerian Marked In This Photos Wasn't Part Of The Cambodia Drug Deal" / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) / Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.