Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

"You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (29328 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption, I’m Clean: Buhari / Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by freeze001(f): 4:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Bari22:
Thats my presido, you can accuse him of incompetance in most cases but there's one thing even his enemies hate to admit "He is not a thief". Go Baba

Is it not obvious the incompetence is breeding thieves everywhere? That is why one of them recently asked 'Who is the presidency' because he knows the dullard is completely empty and out of the picture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Kposkila: 5:32am On Jun 26, 2018
BiggyBamBam:

N86million haircut is not corruption?
Big corruption!
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Ramos16(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Nobody is talking about the Sharia part I see there..... you guys have no idea.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by walebliss(m): 5:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Yes, you have no oil well but tinubu has, so why didn't you jail him? Since you claim to be fighting corruption .

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by seguno2: 6:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Kelklein:
President Buhari simply devised a way of making someone else take responsibility for ALL of his actions...

Someone must take responsibility for the 86m Budget for his barbing.

Who dey talk say this man dull sef.. Na SHARP GUY o!

Until we build strong institutions,, this kind of nonsense will continue to live with us.

Don't forget to #PrayForPlateau

Meanwhile In other news
Nigeria overtakes India in World Extreme Poverty Rating

what a country!

On a lighter... Kindly drop a coin for this guy if you pass by him � grin

Do you mind explaining to us, how we will “build the strong institutions”?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Ten06(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2018
But you can be abuse for looking the other way when your kinsmen are committing genocide
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Born2Breed(f): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-to-critics-you-can-t-accuse-me-of-stealing-257958.html

$2.8billion dollars...
Oil money missing missing...

And

25billion PTF money missing.
Investigation was set up bt the main consultant Buhari used to syphon the funds died mysteriously.

Buhari is a SMOOTH criminal, he doesn't bury money underground or keep in the bank. He just invested it in COWS.

Buhari can eliminate everyone in the Middle belt to protect his investment.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Lets' other politicians come out and say the same thing and see if they will not be stoned. Though baba will still return to Daura in 2019 shikena!
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Iykenuwa(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Dear illiterate Dauran Incompetentus,

It doesn't take owning an oil well to be a thief.

How did your son get a bike worth 50 million?

Where did you get the funds to run foe election at least three times before 2015?

Why did you allow 'thieves' sponsor your election in 2015?

How did you get funds to sponsor your kids in schools abroad?

You are "not a thief", just like "Abacha did not steal any money"
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by zoedew: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2018
You are not a person of honesty and integrity.
1. You have not kept to your oath of office as President FRN to protect the nation and its citizens. You have turned a blind eye to the killings by Fulani herdsmen and pretended to be deaf to the cries of the victims. You fibbed when, in your characteristic manner of speaking on National issues of importance only when outside the shores of the country you attributed the killings to the fallout of the Libyan crisis.
2. You are clannish and would appear to have a Fulani expansionist agenda in that you have not taken up the offer of Kano State to have the Falgore forest as a ranching ground for the Fulani herdsmen not to talk of the vast Sambisa forest (which can be irrigated and grassed like Israel did to it’s arid environment) preferring instead to take lands from 10 states all over the Federation for that purpose so your people can build mosques and appoint Emirs in territories not theirs.
3. You have not been heard to deny saying that Abacha was not a thief. The monies Abacha stole are still been returned by the countries in which the common thief of an Army General hid them.
4. Your tenure at PTF is well chronicled by the Haroun Adamu Report which showed clearly that you are clannish, tribal and most unfair in the deployment of PTF resources and projects. And to think the oil money came from the deprived South South!
5. Till tomorrow you have yet to explain to us how your son came about the resources to purchase the power bike(s) on which he had an accident racing, most inappropriately, on Abuja streets breaking speed limits. By the way, he is yet to be arrested by the FRSC and charged to court.
6. For a long time now Nigerians have waited in vain for you to come clean on the 53 suitcases brought into the country by The Emir of Daura unchecked in exhibition of apparent double standards by you who decreed to the contrary.
7. When as a soldier you successfully seized the reins of power you gaoled (without trial) politicians who were not from your part of the country (and largely innocent of wrong doings in government) while turning a blind eye to a large swathe of politicians from the North. The Dikko Saga cannot be a trophy here because it is in the nature of a flash in the pan.
9. One could go on and on!
10. President Mohammed Buhari where is the honesty and integrity you talk about?

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Kielsin: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Dey prove Innocent, time we tell.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Just2endowed2(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Nepotism is another worst part of corruption. U thought only stealing money is corruption?

The primary purpose of a government is securing life and property but you turn a deaf hear by protecting ur people in the killing.

Tell me which one is more corrupt in money stealing or being ignorant and deliberating aiding man slaughtering?

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by tete7000(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2018
When a man doesn't understand what leadership and responsibility is, he talks like Buhari. It is always about me, me and me; never about us. Owning an oil well may not be a crime but owning one illegally and allowing crooks get hold of others is the crime. He has been at the ministry of petroleum twice, what did he do to bring about radical positive changes to the way things are done?

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by mavinc4u(f): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Olulizabeth(f): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2018
lovat:
Then tell us how Yusuf got fifty million naira to buy a power bike.

Buhari, you are a Bloody Theif

Yusuf ain't a toddler you know? If your father were to be the president, maybe you'd understand the vast opportunities(legal and illegal) opened to him. #notdefendingbuhari #objectiveminded
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Olulizabeth(f): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2018
Yusuf ain't a toddler you know? If your father were to be the president, maybe you'd understand the vast opportunities(legal and illegal) opened to him. #notdefendingbuhari #objectiveminded
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Igba123: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2018
lovat:

buhari is a joke my brother. Come to katsina here and see what his close and distant relatives, Who at a time were begging to survive, are doing wit money, changing SUV like sanitary pad.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by OddBall(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2018
This man is incredibly dull....A complete Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Talknochip(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2018
self-righteous bigot
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by CoolAmbience(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2018
lovat:

Show documents of purchase of the power bike please.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by jahsharon: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2018
lovat:

He got it from the $35 million in imPatience Jonathan's account and from the $13 million in her gateman and gardener's account.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by hotwax: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
We all know Tinubu and co are helping you safe your cut till after your tenure ends. You think we are dullard like you right?
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by alex81(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Appointed minister keh? Abeg who is d mins of petroleum?
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by nattyGENT: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2018
God knows ALL Nigerian politicians are ROGUES, including YOU
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by maxzzo1(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Make i Laff jare na only person get oil well go go jail No 4get Aso rock rent... grin
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Legalese(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2018
83 million Naira for cutting hair? Lol.
Integrity is not an attribute that comes with birth. It is acquired. And if it can be acquired, it can also be lost.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by kachimoore94: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Bari22:
Thats my presido, you can accuse him of incompetance in most cases but there's one thing even his enemies hate to admit "He is not a thief". Go Baba
A killer is more deadly than a thief
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by aku626(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Insinuating that oil well owners are thieves? Efcc Oya Probe oil well owners.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Owning an oil well now makes one a suspect in Nigeria.
So people like me that have an oil well cannot have an oil well in peace again grin is that what you are trying to say Oga Buhari. Is it your oil well ?
grin So as long as you don't use the looted funds to get an oil well you are safe. Huh This country is a comedy cheesy grin
You are a righteous politician because you don't have an oil well grin
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by aolawale025: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2018
Is this a joke?
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by millynels(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Stealing is far better than your rotten foolish and senseless Integrity!

I thought you are a Father of the Nation, but surprisingly! you proved to be a Stagnant Fool.

FOOL MEANS ANYONE WHO REFUSED TO TAKE CORRECTION/ WISE COUNSEL ( YOU ARE THAT PERSON.. MR. ACCLAIMED INTEGRITY [color=#990000][/color].

YOU WENT STRAIGHT TO BAUCHI STATE BECAUSE OF A STORM.. WHILE LIFELESS BODIES ARE LAYING IN PLATEAU STATE, ONLY TO SEND V.P.
TO COMMISERATE WITH THE PEOPLE.... HABBA BUHARI!!!! YOU THINK 2019 NA BEANSSSSSSSSSS YOUR LIES AND PRETENCE JUST ENDED!

OUR VISION SEEKERS WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE AGAIN?? 2019 IS AROUND THE CORNER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) / Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.