Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

"You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (29327 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption, I’m Clean: Buhari / Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by jutaji: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-to-critics-you-can-t-accuse-me-of-stealing-

257958.html

This old man need brain reset. We are talking about the senseless killings, he is talking about stealing. Oga abeg steal make we hear word....Steal ooo

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by princejenks(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2018
This "I am not aware" president should just spare us all of this sanctimonious sermon,you're not corrupt is cos certain people who have dossiers capable of denting your sainthood status haven't made up their minds yet to spill the beans,I guess they've hidden it in yet to released memoirs that would be released sometime in the future
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
...mr holy holy holy at it again. Always suffering from self righteous syndrome
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by CioAngels(f): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-to-critics-you-can-t-accuse-me-of-stealing-257958.html

Yes, you don't care also that the government vacancies are only reserved for the northern Fulani's and the children of politicians pass or fail. You suffer the children to go for test to cover your ills while your children are waiting comfortably at home waiting to resume, pass or fail. May all the people punishing the children of the poor be disgraced openly in the international forum.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by OreMI22: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Just look at Buhari boasting about not stealing.

Yet Yusuf is able to afford N52 million naira for a mere bike toy. If Buhari were not President, where will an average teenager find such amount?

Buhari is a thief! He is just careful to loot Nigeria through inflated dubious projects given to his cronies as Dangote etc, who return the money to him.
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by GSA01: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2018
You may Accuse the President of any other thing, but you can never accuse the president of Siphoning Public funds for his personal entitlement, as well as being a former Head of state, Former Petroleum Minister and former PTF chairman, yet he did not owned a single Oil well, at any time, which we have even seen retired Colonels Owning Oil wells..

Hate it or accept it, President Buhari is not a corrupt individual..!!!!!!
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Belluchii: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2018
Every patriotic Nigerian knows that the president is a corrupt free leader, he has never being linked with any corrupt practice, he has never being accused of shipping public fund for his personal entitlement. when he was the former head of state and the PTF chairman. i think this Nation will be in a better shape if the minister who are the head of various department work with the president in the fight against corruption.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Yellowface1220(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari has his intelectual and intelligence limitations, but he is not a thief, and does not use his position for illegal acquisitions, Notwithstanding his ministers and aides are doing a lot of shady dealings behind, Nigerians need to cooperate with this federal system of Government...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years / Move By Police To Stop Judicial Panel On #EndSARS 'Shocks Presidency' / Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.