Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,470 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award (35070 Views)

Chris Brown Congratulates Davido & His Uncle On Their Victory / Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by crackhouse(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
psychologist:
See their eyes like pussy cat own

Nice one sha O B o
they are possessed that's why their eyes are like that
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by legreat(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
For those hating Davido about asking Americansto come collaborate. You probably lack the sense of what is going on in the world. Nigerian Music is taking over the world. He is simply telling the Americans who haven’t to spot the opportunity.

Everything about his speech is spot on. I Don’t have his music but no matter the country I get to, you must hear someone playing his music or other Nigerian artist.

Black Americans need to start coming home more.
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by MrBen619(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
She's A Gold Deeger Just After The Money Nothing More.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kneephy:
Odoyewu, where you dey?
Seh you go dey when money no dey oh?
Seh you go dey when body no dey oh?
Seh you go dey for me if I no pay oh?
Odoyewu, make I know oh
Say make you show me plenty love
Make I know ohhh

See, only fakers be loving when you have
When e red, them tuwama when e red
Only fakers be loving when you have eh
When e red, them tuwama when e red eh eh eh.

Only the wise would understand.
Fake love by Duncan Mighty ft Wizkid grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by JoNach: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Sorry to say but you are dating a punk. He acts like a thug in Nigeria, he showers you with expensive cars and gifts like he's the richest kid in Nigeria yet he goes to an international show and starts begging American artistes to collaborate with him. That's an amateurish, punk move.

Bro.. why are you this bittered about someone else's success?? dammm!!!! channel this bitter energy somewhere meaningful to you and thank me in 12months

1 Like

Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by rentAcock(m): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2018
JoNach:

Bro.. why are you this bittered about someone else's success?? dammm!!!! channel this bitter energy somewhere meaningful to you and thank me in 12months

I'm not bitter about his success. He embarrassed me as an African man. Made us look like punks.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Harrygucci: 2:20am On Jun 26, 2018
tayo4ng:
Assurance
but that song dope sha!!
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Tareguu: 2:26am On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Sorry to say but you are dating a punk. He acts like a thug in Nigeria, he showers you with expensive cars and gifts like he's the richest kid in Nigeria yet he goes to an international show and starts begging American artistes to collaborate with him. That's an amateurish, punk move.

wooww you dumb ASF
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by rentAcock(m): 2:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Tareguu:

wooww you dumb ASF
Yo mama is
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Laple0541(m): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:

I'm not bitter about his success. He embarrassed me as an African man. Made us look like punks.

If someone is bigger than you s/he is bigger than you, in a thousand years to come, American Artists will still be ahead of African artists and even those from other part of the world. Most of Nigerian artists are known internationally only when they feature international stars. Davido knew what he was talking about, you may not know simply because you are not a musician or not being to places.
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by talk2emma: 4:26am On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Is that all
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by rentAcock(m): 4:41am On Jun 26, 2018
Laple0541:

If someone is bigger than you s/he is bigger than you, in a thousand years to come, American Artists will still be ahead of African artists and even those from other part of the world. Most of Nigerian artists are known internationally only when they feature international stars. Davido knew what he was talking about, you may not know simply because you are not a musician or not being to places.

You can't show up on an awards show and start begging for collaboration, it doesn't work like that. Has nothing to do with Africa, there are upcoming American artistes who would love to get the opportunity to collaborate with big name A list artistes too, but they have to earn it. That was a very dumb move.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2018
Well deserved for alot of hard work. Nice
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by pokipoki: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:
I guess you are as holy as Jesus!!!
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Saff(f): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Kneephy:
Odoyewu, where you dey?
Seh you go dey when money no dey oh?
Seh you go dey when body no dey oh?
Seh you go dey for me if I no pay oh?
Odoyewu, make I know oh
Say make you show me plenty love
Make I know ohhh

See, only fakers be loving when you have
When e red, them tuwama when e red
Only fakers be loving when you have eh
When e red, them tuwama when e red eh eh eh.

Only the wise would understand.
seh you go dey when sex no dey? grin grin
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2018
rentAcock:

comment of the poor in mentality. Take this to reset your brain

Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by rentAcock(m): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Ezeamaemmanuel:

comment of the poor in mentality. Take this to reset your brain

Another punk idolizer spotted.
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by MrCork: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Saff:
seh you go dey when sex no dey? grin grin

..Plis can we discuss yor leg...I want to put it on top smiley
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Saff(f): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

..Plis can we discuss yor leg...I want to put it on top smiley
put it in top? Of what?
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by MrCork: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Saff:
put it in top? Of what?

Yes I want to place it on top as discussed. smiley
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Saff(f): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

Yes I want to place it on top as discussed. smiley
well then you know what to do. Fool.
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by MrCork: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Saff:

.remember u said u can handle annnal. ..remember? .. kaiii..u my kinda gyal cheesy
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by N0favors: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:
stop cussing
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by Saff(f): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2018
N0favors:
stop cussing
angry angry
Re: Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award by MrCork: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:
angry angry

.serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. .can we discuss like asult on those legs please. ...I want to put it on top smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies / Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.