Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia (39234 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Ali Nuhu Pictured With Ahmed Musa In New Photo / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by hinograce: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2018
myners007:
Falz na really badh guy, he don traced that fine girl when appear for the match btw Naija and Iceland
almost said d same
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by scozy(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Is that not that lady shown on tv in Nigeria vs Island
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by HITTED(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Messi will get a hat trick.
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
emeijeh:
Go eagles!

Let's retire Messi.

Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by danjalingo: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Why he bring gel come? Make them no confuse an o, he has Messi and Argentina to deal with. No distractions, please.
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by jrusky(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Pls guys leave Musa alone is it only him that played the entire game or what don't create tension in the camp pls. Remember what happen during Yekini era and Super Eagle failed simply because attaching too much accolades to Yekini for hitting the net and the rest team rebelled and what happened next...........?
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by henrybomb(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
I thought as much
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by henrybomb(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
myners007:
Falz na really badh guy, he don traced that fine girl when appear for the match btw Naija and Iceland
I tot as much
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
myners007:

no be DAT girl o. see the face na
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by maticdamian(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosebloom:
He should not go and start singing "this is Russia" o

or else he might get "put" out

I like the intended pun but it's too dry
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by PrettyLolo(f): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Giddymoney:
Everybody is now taking pics with Musa

Where were you guys when Croatia gave us 2 : 0

Mtcheew

Nigeria sef

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's sucess for you!
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by dominique(f): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2018
flyca:
OP, is it only Ahmed you saw in the picture?
He met with the Eagles. I understand your sentiment with Musa, but those guys are a team. If one person wins, they all win. If one person loses, they all lost.

Enough of the sentiment already. Pls let's not demoralize the other Eagles.

Even Musa himself said in an interview that they won as a team and the entire team deserves to be praised. I hope we don't see selfish play tonight as every one of them will want their names on the scoresheet. Winning is vital at this point not who scored.
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by danjalingo: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Why he bring gel come? Make them no confuse an o, he has Messi and Argentina to deal with. No distractions, please.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Greizman: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2018
tgmservice:
Who give this one ticket
Your village king
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by maklelemakukula(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosebloom:

nice one cheesy
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2018
myners007:

The one wey open mouth?

Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2018
HITTED:
Messi will get a hat trick.
He won't get a hat trick but a heart attack.
Hat trick ko.

Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by XingXhang(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2018
MUSA For President!

LIKE if you know Croatia are thinking of allowing Iceland win so Argentina won't haunt their destiny in the future.
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by sexdoll: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2018
at least, today it shall all come to a disappointing end.

i can't wait to see them crying and cursing and looking for whom to blame and which coach to sack and which players to drop forever from the national team!

na the usual thing na.
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by swizzdre(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosebloom:

I get the joke bruh

Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by ozodigboo(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2018
This is the problem with us.
On the eve of the most important match in this world cup, they hv started snapping pictures again.
Celebrities because we beat Iceland.
Falz should leave them to concentrate.

Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by barallanee(f): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Homeboiy:
The player to score the winning goal today will now be the hero

Musa should enjoy his fame now but Nigerians will forget him today except he scores
na wa 4 u o
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2018
All these hype like they are playing in the Final..
You all will be shocked after the match
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Edonojie007(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Saheed9:
Nigeria 4 Argentina 3 . Our No.9 scored the wining goal. Mikel scored one of the goals . A header to be precise
Oga Prophet.
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by fredoooooo: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2018
myners007:

She's not the one , the girl in this pics is a journalist wink
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by SunstarS(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Saheed9:
Nigeria 4 Argentina 3 . Our No.9 scored the wining goal. Mikel scored one of the goals . A header to be precise

LoL
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Greatzeus(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Sirpaul:
Happiness will never come to those who don't appreciate what they already have.
Wow so true,we always think we'll be happy when we get this or that,but when that thing comes,we disregard it and say we'll be happy when we get another thing. Just be happy, only you can make yourself Happy. Nothing can.

Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Rosebloom: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2018
maticdamian:

I like the intended pun but it's too dry

smile and move on nig
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by MiamiePizza(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2018
The correct score for tonight's game is 3:1. Nigeria would have scored better but Moses wasted a lot of chances and iheanacho played to much with the ball. Argentina played more on the flanks, got the ball possession but Nigeria played with counter attacks and hurts Argentina big time.
Don't doubt this, its already been revealed to me. I predicted Nigeria to win Iceland 2:0 here but no one believed or saw it coming. Put your money in this game and you won't lose anything... Thank me later.
Re: Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia by Heavance(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Can they just stop distracting these guys for God sake?

Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today