Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

If You Do Not Walk In Love Forget It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Do Not Walk In Love Forget It (273 Views)

*Blessed* Is the One who does not Walk In the Step with the Wicked / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Do Not Walk In Love Forget It by lightblazingnow(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2018
1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

I sincerely do not know what you want to achieve as a Christian without love. Most people today are busy with activities of all kinds, the so called ministries are struggling to be better than the other, and the pastors are parading themselves as general overseas without working on their love gift, I weep for them. Because it's going to be more disastrous for them than for ordinary members.

God Almighty is love and he who walks in love abides, remains in God Almighty, as a vessel well sanctified and prepared for the master's use. If you are not setting up yourself to love, you have lost it all.
Re: If You Do Not Walk In Love Forget It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Walk
Re: If You Do Not Walk In Love Forget It by lightblazingnow(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Joyful

(1) (Reply)

Releasing The Supernatural, Part 33 / Should Christians Pay Tithe Today? / Solving The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.