Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? (856 Views)

I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby / Fulani, Come In Here! 1st Benue, Now Lagos. What Do Fulanis Actually Want? / Do Fulanis Pay Import Duties On Cows They Ferry In To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2018
There has been a narrative of how Fulanis love the cows more than anything being peddled for years now but is it really true ?

If Fulanis like their cows so much then why do they sell them to infidels and arnes in the first place for them to slaughter and eat ?

I am of the opinions that this narrative of Fulani living their cattle is totally misleading and that the Fulanis nevervloved the cattle but the money that comes from the sale of such cattle which the use to finance their gory expansionist wars ... In essence those being killed are the ones funding their killers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
No, fulanis hate their cattles

Continue killing their cattle while you expect biznes to go on as usual.
And this lie that it was only cattle that were rustled while we pretend as if no fulani was killed, has got to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by SalamRushdie: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

And this lie that it was only cattle that were rustled while we pretend as if no fulani was killed, has got to stop.

I am even of the opinion that no cattle can be rustled from Fulanis? Who can steal cows from a heavily militarized group like Fulanis who even have the support of the current Nigerian govt ... Fulanis keep peddling those lies as an excuse to kill and plunder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by cronsberg: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

I dont even know why you answered the fool. I was about to give him a detailed and objective response as to why i think fulanis love their cattle and try to explain the violence going on to him in a sensible manner, but i realized he already has his mind made up to be biased and narrow minded. Those villagers constantly harrass and kill both cattle and herder, i have seen it first hand how they mass murdered fulanis in numan and the mambilla plateau, without any provocation o, but when they were dealt with later on, they scream bloody murder. Let the problem continue until everybody comes to their senses in realizing that they cannot wipe out the fulani and the fulani also cannot wipe out the villagers. A natural solution will then arise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by dealslip(f): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Thank you. I have always said this, the Fulani killer herdsman is a greedy fellow who loves to reap where he never sowed. How can you fatten your cattle with another man's means of livelihood, kill him if he opposes you and still be forming victim. The killer herdsman is a thief, armed robber, rapist, arsonist yet he is allowed to move about freely. He doesn't love his cow he just loves his money. Nobody here should ever accuse an Igbo man as too money conscious. The Herdsmen are the ones who love money to the point of killing, stealing to have money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by dealslip(f): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2018
cronsberg:
I dont even know why you answered the fool. I was about to give him a detailed and objective response as to why i think fulanis love their cattle and try to explain the violence going on to him in a sensible manner, but i realized he already has his mind made up to be biased and narrow minded. Those villagers constantly harrass and kill both cattle and herder, i have seen it first hand how they mass murdered fulanis in numan and the mambilla plateau, without any provocation o, but when they were dealt with later on, they scream bloody murder. Let the problem continue until everybody comes to their senses in realizing that they cannot wipe out the fulani and the fulani also cannot wipe out the villagers. A natural solution will then arise
Herdsmen should stop grazing into people's farms and means of livelihood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by millomaniac: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
cronsberg:

In as much as i believe this herdsmen killings has a very strong political backing to it. I know it is much more than herdsmen and indigens fight. But a logical question is why will you forcefully take your cattles to another man's land and kill them when they refuse? Why can't the fulani herdsmen leave what does not belong to them alone? Making it seem like the indigenes kill too is not fair. The people that invade other people's lands are the culprit. I wonder what there representatives are doing? David Mark is just sitting there and looking on like a mute.

3 Likes

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by SalamRushdie: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2018
cronsberg:

You have clearly participated in these type of killings in the past

6 Likes

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by Ojiofor: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2018
cronsberg:

Why should they be grazing their cows on people's farms,that is the genesis of the problem.

5 Likes

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by DrGoodman: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

And farmers hate their crops? A farmer plants crops in his ancestral land and fulanis walk in and eat them because they love their cows.

5 Likes

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by Sirjamo: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2018
Tell your people to stop stealing their cattle, and three quarters of these problems solved.

1 Like

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am even of the opinion that no cattle can be rustled from Fulanis? Who can steal cows from a heavily militarized group like Fulanis who even have the support of the current Nigerian govt ... Fulanis keep peddling those lies as an excuse to kill and plunder
Ur statement reek of ignorance

Seeing how most of you fail to even understand the problem I can only say that we got a very long way to go to bring about peace.

Like someone said up there, they will continue to kill themselves until their brains under a natural reset, both the fulanis and the farmers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by honeychild(f): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
I think the Fulani feel towards their cows exactly the same way any one will feel towards their means of livelihood. Threaten any man's livelihood and he will be out for your blood.

Here in the South have entire communities not been decimated over land disputes?

Its just a matter of your frame of reference. To the nomad, it looks just as silly fighting over land (that should belong to nobody) as it looks silly to us that a nomad is ready to spill blood over cattle.
Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by RevenGeMission: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
You people are funny , you know that right ?? This government wants to keep them in a colony , you are the ones opposing the move , but here you complain they eat your crops and move around freely , it's just not fair , until those people settle , there'll always be killings and reprisal killings

dealslip:
Thank you. I have always said this, the Fulani killer herdsman is a greedy fellow who loves to reap where he never sowed. How can you fatten your cattle with another man's means of livelihood, kill him if he opposes you and still be forming victim. The killer herdsman is a thief, armed robber, rapist, arsonist yet he is allowed to move about freely. He doesn't love his cow he just loves his money. Nobody here should ever accuse an Igbo man as too money conscious. The Herdsmen are the ones who love money to the point of killing, stealing to have money.

honeychild:
I think the Fulani feel towards their cows exactly the same way any one will feel towards their means of livelihood. Threaten any man's livelihood and he will be out for your blood.

To the nomad, it looks just as silly fighting over land (that should belong to nobody) as it looks silly to us that a nomad is ready to spill blood over cattle.
That's a very sensible comment . they will protect their interest at all cost , especially if / when there is already beef within the community , Furthermore Fulanis' get killed a lot more , most of them walk about with Nokia torchlight phones, they just vanish when they get killed but some other communities are getting conversant with internet, if any small thing happens , they start uploading to twitter and facebook , History has it lots of fulanis have been killed, even this year alone by the same jos people it's not just rustling anymore , it's serial killing , decimation or anything you can call it

The OP was on another thread earlier today insulting someone else and arguing that Herdsmen are stupid if they can kill people over cows, i watched the argument with keen interest, it turns out OP is ignorant, he needed people's opinion to confirm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by statusquoante: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
cronsberg:

It all starts when the herders destroy the natives' farms. Let the Fulani herders stay away from other people's means of livelihood - their farms.
Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by dealslip(f): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You people are funny , you know that right ?? This government wants to keep them in a colony , you are the ones opposing the move , but here you complain they eat your crops and move around freely , it's just not fair , until those people settle , there'll always be killings and reprisal killings
Really because I refuse to give out my land to people who won't hesitate to kill me then I am bad. I can as well come to your house to set up my shop because you refuse to give me your back yard. If you oppose me, I will kill you

That's a very sensible comment . they will protect their interest at all cost , especially if / when there is already beef within the community , Furthermore Fulanis' get killed a lot more , most of them walk about with Nokia torchlight phones, they just vanish when they get killed but some other communities are getting conversant with internet, if any small thing happens , they start uploading to twitter and facebook , History has it lots of fulanis have been killed, even this year alone by the same jos people it's not just rustling anymore , it's serial killing , decimation or anything you can call it

The OP was on another thread earlier today insulting someone else and arguing that Herdsmen are stupid if they can kill people over cows, i watched the argument with keen interest, it turns out OP is ignorant, he needed people's opinion to confirm
Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by dealslip(f): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Really because I refuse to give out my land to people who won't hesitate to kill me then I am bad. I can as well come to your house to set up my shop because you refuse to give me your back yard. If you oppose me, I will kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by RevenGeMission: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
dealslip:

All land belongs to the federal government of Nigeria its not like they asked you to leave your homes, besides each state has government reserves, so what's your problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by SalamRushdie: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:

All land belongs to the federal government of Nigeria its not like they asked you to leave your homes, besides each state has government reserves, so what's your problem?

What is stopping you from giving them land in Falgore Forest or states where they are welcome ...
Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by Ziggylady(f): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
@op forget it...Fulanis are the ones stealing their fellow Fulani cattles..They are the cattle rustlers themselves..

These killings by these murderous bunch is just a continuation of Usman Dan Fodio land expansionist agenda.
Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by Ziggylady(f): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are right...I learnt from a reliable source that Fulanis are the ones stealing each other's cow..no one else.

1 Like

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by dealslip(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:

No sir if it belonged to FG they won't be asking states to give land for the colony. The land is vested in the governor. Check the Land use act.

1 Like

Re: Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? by debaj10: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
omo…
c jjc undecided

(1) (Reply)

2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) / I Shall Revamp Education; Engr. Adeola Sosanwo. / All Land In Nigeria Belongs To Fulani...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.