Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene (19408 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by damiloladuke: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti, one of the daughters of the late Afro singer, Fela has taken to her Instagram page to narrate a bitter experience she had at an accident scene, where people just stood and watched the victims while they writhed in pain.

According to her, she had to scold the men around the scene before volunteering to take the victims to the hospital in her car. Unfortunately one of the men died on the way to the hospital.

Read her post:

Tonight I witnessed how incompetent even men that claims to be men are. I was driving to my destination in agidingbi when I noticed these marwa keke poeple parked recklessly blocking both ways of traffic that I had to squeeze my car through only to come down and see 2 men helpless on the floor. Wet in dey happen wet in dey happen?

Them say he Hit and Run.. I am not the type to carry camera and be filming instead of helping. Of almost 20 men that gathered there not one was willing to help these victims. Na so I start my craze dey insult them o say he me dey be woman go carry them.

Told them to carry the man inside my car. Two of them now volunteered to carry one of the victim, the most critical one inside my car to the hospital. The man didn't survive it. .... blood inside my car ni. God have mercy on his soul.

Please always try to render help to a fellow human being. God save and protect each and every one of us. Amen

https://lailasnews.com/felas-daughter-motunrayo-narrates-her-experience-at-an-accident-scene/

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2018
The fear of Police is killing our Humanity.... Lots of innocent people are presently in Kirikiri all because they showed sympathy....

Pls we all shouldn't give up hope of helping cos of fear of those Animals...Helping one another is one of our basic duty as humans

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by bazkid24(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Space Booked
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Folashade2016(f): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
So sorry dear.

anyway check my SIGNATURE
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
no blame dem. if an ordinary civilian did what she did and that man died in his car. police go detain am, write statement say u kill the man with hit and run , from there u go land for awaiting trial for 2-3 yeard

8 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by lawrence35(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Fela female child, seriously?

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by gokay11(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
people no longer have Humanity at heart
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by EMINIBLAIT(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
shey e possible. make i get to follow about 100k nairaland on IG
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by SleakBuzzPR: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Camel toe tongue
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Constie(f): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Awwn, sad.. RIP to them!
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Paulfroshman: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1) - Super Eagles To Beat Argentina (Messi Vs Musa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtwTNjDbARE
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by emmyt2: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
May God bless you but remember in this case the fear of the police is the beginning of wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Salmoneus(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm sure the onlookers are tithe payers.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by maxiuc(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
angry
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by momodub: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Carrying of accidents victim should be done by professionals cous of spinal damage

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Olalan(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
The police have instilled fear in the hearts of people

4 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
fela daughter bleaching omo ale
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by innocential3032(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
kallmemrB:
The fear of Police is killing our Humanity.... Lots of innocent people are presently in Kirikiri all because they showed sympathy....

Pls we all shouldn't give up hope of helping cos of fear of those Animals...Helping one another is one of our basic duty as humans
you speak my mind. My cousin brother is in kuje prison since february last year, all bcuz he was helping an okada dispatch rider dat was knock down by a car. On putting d man in his car , he die n that is wat got him into kuji prison n u tink if i see such tins happening even my shadow wil nt b close to such area

11 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Tarzan360(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
I like her courage and expression, like father like daughter, make out time and listen to this fela track "no agreement today" no agreement tomorrow"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Greizman: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
momodub:
Carrying of accidents victim should be done by professionals cous of spinal damage
So they should wait for professionals before they help accident victims!

3 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by dominique(f): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Coçk and bull story
So nobody could call 112 or 767 to call emergency service, it was you that carried a bloodied accident victim into your car after which he died. Attention seeking liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by CanineOfJackal: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
dominique:
Coçk and bull story
So nobody could call 112 or 767 to call emergency service, it was you that carried a bloodied accident victim into your car after which he died. Attention seeking liar
You ve started sounding like Nwamaikpe lately, dial any of those numbers and know whether it will work.

Did you give birth again because we need to know the problem

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Yaw Celebrates 40th Birthday Today (Photos) / Iyanya And Manager Wanted By Police Over Opa Williams’ Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.