Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene (19407 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by princestars(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
The killings in the middle belt is just too much, so pathetic and solution is not forth coming.

Kindly go on twitter and join the trend

*#Supereaglesblackband4Middlebeltkillings*

Start posting on all social media platforms for super eagles to put on a black hand band to stop the killings of Nigerians in the middle belt

This is beyond religion, ethnicity or politics but to preserve our existence as a country

Let them wear the band today.
We can do it through the power of the media, the political cabals may stop it but the world will see it and can take it from there������

Never sleep while your neighbours house is on fire because yours may be next

*LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN*

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Galaxyzeus0(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
ok
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by Ham5ter(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
The bystander effect
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by no1madman(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
momodub:
Carrying of accidents victim should be done by professionals cous of spinal damage
Africans no sabi dat one. . They got a lot of shittt to learn. .
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by no1madman(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
momodub:
Carrying of accidents victim should be done by professionals cous of spinal damage
Africans no sabi dat one. . They got a lot of shittt to learn. .
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by DaAwesome1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
dominique:
Coçk and bull story
So nobody could call 112 or 767 to call emergency service, it was you that carried a bloodied accident victim into your car after which he died. Attention seeking liar
which wan be yur own na

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by ashpee(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
I had similar experience in 2012..

The accident happened right before my eyes and nobody was willing to help. I had to go across the road where I parked a family members' car I drove out that evening.

Unfortunately the accident victim died while I drove to the nearest Government hospital (AIRFORCE).

The corpse was in the car with me till at about 12midnight when it was wheeled into the morgue.

The family members of the victim almost accused me of being the culprit who knocked the victim down.

Long story sha.. I have been skeptical since then.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene by thedondada(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
ashpee:
I had similar experience in 2012..

The accident happened right before my eyes and nobody was willing to help. I had to go across the road where I parked a family members' car I drove out that evening.

Unfortunately the accident victim died while I drove to the nearest Government hospital (AIRFORCE).

The corpse was in the car with me till at about 12midnight when it was wheeled into the morgue.

The family members of the victim almost accused me of being the culprit who knocked the victim down.

Long story sha.. I have been skeptical since then.

I've seen this happen to some one close to me. He even got arrested for murder while trying to help a hit and run man.

He had to bail.himself out. Now if you like drop in front of him you are on your own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong Apologises To Kcee, Five Star Music (Video) / Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Yaw Celebrates 40th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.