Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria (1054 Views)

NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report / Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) / Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, (2) (3) (4)

Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by Kentursky(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Who owns this certificate?

Is the name there Buhari's name?
This is a certificate issued to Goodluck Jonathan by the national body of Miyetti Allah as their grand patron.

Let's kill PDP and let terrorism stop in Nigeria.

Buhari till 2023.

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by Kentursky(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Boko Haram is PDP and PDP is Boko Haram.

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by Kyase(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2018
QED.
PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP- Gen Azazi...

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by magoo10(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2018
It is very simple ,since miyetti Allah is the problem here why is buhari so daft from issuing their arrest and declaring them terrorist?
Or was the dullard voted in to come and clap for the terrorist.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by eph12(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Kentursky:

This is a certificate issued to Goodluck Jonathan by the national body of Miyetti Allah as their grand patron.

Buhari till 2023.
Buhari is a coward then. He can't order for the arrest of the miyetti Allah

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by buhariguy(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
They are the ones sponsoring all type of terrorism and ethnic cleansing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by buhariguy(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2018
magoo10:
It is very simple ,since miyetti Allah is the problem here why is buhari so daft from issuing their arrest and declaring them terrorist?
Or was the dullard voted in to come and clap for the terrorist.
we have arrested one, which is suswan,
Very soon, many will be in the net.

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by rusep: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Kentursky post=68831521]Who owns this certificate?

Let's kill PDP and let terrorism stop in

God bless you

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by Olanipereku(f): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Kyase:
QED.
PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP- Gen Azazi...
trash trash trash
just like omenkalives this one is supporting fulani herdsmen against his people just because Buhari is a fulani
change your ways or risk the wrath of God in your family
thanks cool

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2018
With this thread and OP, am more convinced that Psychiatric Hospitals are not performing their functions.
They are getting bigger in size every day. More sophisticated Morons are littering the social media space..!

They need facilities upgrade to meet up with the demand for their social services that seems to be on the increase..!!

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by magoo10(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
we have arrested one, which is suswan,
Very soon, many will be in the net.
when will you apprehend terrorist miyetti Allah that have been defending the killings ,even the op stated that they are terrorist ,what is buhari waiting for .

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Kill buhari and see a lasting peace
buhari in all in all
is a pure breed of terrorist trained by usman Dan fodio
very rare breed of terrorist very fiendish,wicked and murderous.

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Kentursky:

Buhari till 2023.

Keeping fooling yourself
Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by tomiwakeem: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2018
magoo10:
when will you apprehend terrorist miyetti Allah that have been defending the killings ,even the op stated that they are terrorist ,what is buhari waiting for .
bro you are wasting your time replying a zombie who lack the reasoning of logic,check out the post and check out what he is typing he no sound normal at all.

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are funny.

Association is different from organization.
Association of cattle rearer or goat rearer is different from terrorist organization like boko haram and the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

The chairman of the association never order anybody to kill, he only assume if it was because of the 300 cow the bandit stole from his members that make they retaliate, he don't even know the members that did it.

In the other hand, it is the terrorist leader that will instruct his members to kill like in the case of boko haram and idiotic pigs of Biafra.

SHAME TO THE PDP & ALL THOSE BEHIND THE KILLINGS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
No be today.

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
No be today.

How a seemingly educated man like you can partake in the dispensation of hopeless lies aimed at obscuring the the truthful narrative is mind boggling ...I used to Assume that you were a moderate in the camp of these terrorist that have seized govt apparatus under the guise elected governance but over time I have come to realise you are hawk with a black hole as heart who is more dangerous than the combination of Buhari and El Rufai.... I know the deep shit Nigeria is in but we look up to to God to overcome the session of evil that has plagued our land .

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
They will pretend with their juwus heads that this thread exist in their imaginations. Losers!

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

How a seemingly educated man like you can partake in the dispensation of hopeless lies aimed at obscuring the the truthful narrative is mind boggling ...I used to Assume that you were a moderate in the camp of these terrorist that have seized govt apparatus under the guise elected governance but over time I have come to realise you are hawk with a black hole as heart who is more dangerous than the combination of Buhari and El Rufai.... I know the deep shit Nigeria is in but we look up to to God to overcome the session of evil that has plagued our land .

Stop selling sentiments and provide facts.

I have provided facts.

Other than the fact that Buhari is Fulani he has no known links with those that you have claimed are responsible for the carnage.

Such that during elections, they supported Jonathan against Buhari.

Provide any fact against this.

I do not do sentiments.

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by anibirelawal(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
The people behind this terrorism in Nigeria are the power mongers, they can do & undo just to destabilize the existing government and to acquire power to rule. They are the predators acting as a saint. God will expose them all one day.

God bless the good people of Nigeria.

Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Just imagine, Plateau has been enjoying peace for a long period of time. People has started forgetting previous tragedies, suddenly, after criminal bag 14yrs prison term the killing has begun again. And it was the same politician that entertains sectarian crisis during his regime. They will be brought to justice al of them. Baba till 2023, Osinbajo 2031.
Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2018
God is on the throne.
Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop selling sentiments and provide facts.

I have provided facts.

Other than the fact that Buhari is Fulani he has no known links with those that you have claimed are responsible for the carnage.

Such that during elections, they supported Jonathan against Buhari.

Provide any fact against this.

I do not do sentiments.
total finishing to the foremost terrorist on nl
Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by uba1991: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2018
eph12:

Buhari is a coward then. He can't order for the arrest of the miyetti Allah
why not tell ur fada to order for their arrest since buhari failed?
Re: Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria by eph12(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
uba1991:
why not tell ur fada to order for their arrest since buhari failed?
My father is not the president. If he was and he refused to act as expected, I would be his greatest critic

Massive Protest In Sokoto And Kwara In Support Of Buhari 2019 Re-election / Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People / Why EFCC Placed Me On Watchlist – Fayose