Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) (47355 Views)

Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by laserjet: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
@OP..

It’s “today’s match” not “today’s march”.
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
He was asked by a Nigerian to hold it undecided
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by IMASTEX: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
The best prepared will always win.
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by emmyt2: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Today is OPERATION ARGENTINA MUST GO!
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by mavinjay1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
UP NAIJA.. WE GATHER DEY FOR HERE...
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
He looks like a Japanese to me...

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by purplekayc(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
This Jersey don suffer undecided

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by 9japarrot: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
ALERT!!

FIFA appointed a refferee who openly confessed his likeness for messi, to take charge of todays game..

Expect penalty and a possible red card for super eagle..
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Go Eagles Go, the World is at your feet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
he look Asia to me

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Galaxyzeus0(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
do u agree that Nigeria would be badly beaten with a scoreline of 4 : 1 in favour of Argentina today? expect a hat trick from messi today

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by wiseone28: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Is the Jersey Aba made or the 40k Nike own?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Albertone(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Today's "march" abi "match"..

Seems nobodi seems to notice..

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by spinnerush(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
A must watch match grin grin

U might need me to grow ur instagram acct

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
like for messi to go into retirement
share for mikel to go into retirement
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by itsandi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thanking us for saving their as* grin
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by LieDetector(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
slimany:
Guyz, Let's be frank with ourselves, FIFA will rather rob us of that 2nd round for Argentina. Let's be real with ourselves, Same scenario played out yesterday between Spain , morrocco match and Portugal with Iran. FIFA will rather opt to see Spain in round of 16 than seeing Iran in round of 16. They have a lot to gain now that Spain narrowly escaped.

Why not ask urself why UNA ALMIGHTY VAR no fit cancel out the offside that led to Spain equalizer. The more u open una eyes, the more we see things.

To all who cared to listen, Make una take your lunch before the match starts. just my advice.
a lot of people will pay to watch Messi than watch our players. I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Because of the killings that happened in Plateau few days ago, and people are quiet about it. Am afraid this match might not go our way. Many inhuman and unspeakable things are happening in this country.

cry cry cry cry shame.
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by janefrances01(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
slimany:
Guyz, Let's be frank with ourselves, FIFA will rather rob us of that 2nd round for Argentina. Let's be real with ourselves, Same scenario played out yesterday between Spain , morrocco match and Portugal with Iran. FIFA will rather opt to see Spain in round of 16 than seeing Iran in round of 16. They have a lot to gain now that Spain narrowly escaped.

Why not ask urself why UNA ALMIGHTY VAR no fit cancel out the offside that led to Spain equalizer. The more u open una eyes, the more we see things.

To all who cared to listen, Make una take your lunch before the match starts. just my advice.
God pass them
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by kweseiflix: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Support Naija

Under the Rain!
Under the Sun!
Inside the traffic!
Anywhere... Anytime. .... How?

Download the kweseiflix app today to stream the matches live for free.

Download link

go.iflix.com/play

Act Now

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
LieDetector:
a lot of people will pay to watch Messi than watch our players. I agree with you

Ure on point. Yesterday match gave me the clue to the politics in football. No integrity in FIFA as am concerned. Watch out, If Argentina fails to score by 85minutes. Expect a VAR awarded penalty within the dying minutes. It's so painful though but I have to say the truth.. Although, These can change if only Iceland scores 2goals against Croatia.
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by steeltu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
I can bet on this na paparazzi got make naija commot. Too much hype. Mtchewww.
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by bazkid24(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Like for Messi. Share for Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Danpaulcj(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Argentina, there are three options, either We win! We draw! or We die There ���
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by obanqua(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Is this guy Argentine or Chinese?
Did he pay the Gold price or Iron price for the jersey?
OP, biko another story, this guy just showed us his made-In-China levels
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by faruz: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Argentina all the way. wink

There's only one Leo wink smiley
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Coneheads(f): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Whatever.
Wo MESSI,PEPPER THOSE ZOO SUPER CHICKENS. Send them packing.
A R G E N T I N A!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by faruz: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Galaxyzeus0:
do u agree that Nigeria would be badly beaten with a scoreline of 4 : 1 in favour of Argentina today? expect a hat trick from messi today
gallant... messi for WC grin wink
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by Azola(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
up naija Ahmed Musa to score.

Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by dy27(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) by benjanny(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Meanwhile that guy look like an Asian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? / How To Open An Account With Bet9ja / Photos: Meet The World's Strongest Macho Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.