Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy (12194 Views)

Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Oni Asks Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
poor boy within November to June.
You didn't work in
Telecommunications company
Multi national oil companies
Real estate firms
Consultancy firm
Auditing firms

2018 you started feeding people daily on the street of Lagos chai even devil self they jealous you.

Baba you Don cast .
Liar. Next time don't come online to form who you re not
Kikikikikiki
Egbon you are lagging behind ooo

I wish I Could more but I can't I'm sorry

But once again Kudo to Oshokomole if you know you know.

If you have money help people around you, it's good and you don't have much continue on your hustle and Keep trusting God.
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

Kikikikikiki
Egbon you are lagging behind ooo

I wish I Could more but I can't I'm sorry

But once again Kudo to Oshokomole if you know you know.

If you have money help people around you, it's good and you don't have much continue on your hustle and Keep trusting God.
poor wretched boy .
Nov 2017
You re begging God for okada

May 2018

You re lamenting of suffering and hardship

June 2018

You have been feeding people daily on street of Lagos state.

ONIRO BURUKU.MA LO WA SE KUN ISE APA E .
online millionaire grin

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

Sorry to disappoint you I'm a Yoruba guy.

All the state you listed above are suffering from Abject poverty caused by your evil party, I'm ashamed if you are not.

So keep suffering and smiling na you know.
perpetual liar and hypocrites you hate Hausa when things favour apc
But have reservations for Hausa when it favours pdp
You Don cast today.
Imaginary millionaire .

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
poor wretched boy .
Nov 2017
You re begging God for okada

May 2018

You re lamenting of suffering and hardship

June 2018

You have been feeding people daily on street of Lagos state.

ONIRO BURUKU.MA LO WA SE KUN ISE APA E .
online millionaire grin
I won't say more,and I won't stop yabbing the enemies of Fayose, Pete the rock will continue to rise above hate.

If you are thinking who Fayose epp

E epp me ooooooooo lol
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
perpetual liar and hypocrites you hate Hausa when things favour apc
But have reservations for Hausa when it favours pdp
You Don cast today.
Imaginary millionaire .
Na you know ooooo

Keep digging, but I know you have seen how loyal I have been to peter the rock in my previous post grin

Can you keep a secret
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

I won't say more,and I won't stop yabbing the enemies of Fayose, Pete the rock will continue to rise above hate.

If you are thinking who Fayose epp

E epp me ooooooooo lol
yeah e epp you with 100mb.
The moment you were repeating poverty I knew you re from a wretched home.your poverty-stricken family should be blamed not apc.

Sufferhead imaginary online millionaire with no job descriptions yet feeding people daily on the street of Lagos.
I will be monitoring your movement in romance section so as not to infect any girl with your poverty stricken body.

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
yeah e epp you with 100mb.
The moment you were repeating poverty I knew you re from a wretched home.your poverty-stricken family should be blamed not apc.

Sufferhead imaginary online millionaire with no job descriptions yet feeding people daily on the street of Lagos.
I will be monitoring your movement in romance section so as not to infect any girl with your poverty stricken body.
If u have a job of your own you won't be monitoring me you know.
I'm not surprised we have a lot of jobless and hungry people in Lagos and me personally won't stop doing my best, tinubu has mortgage your guys future and you are too blind to see

Egbon emancipate yourself from mental slavery, you deserve freedom and good life don't you think so
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ArmedRobber: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

Na you know ooooo

Keep digging, but I know you have seen how loyal I have been to peter the rock in my previous post grin

Can you keep a secret
I actually read up the comments from page one the way you re boasting and saying trash about Lagos until you re been busted for claiming to be a rich guy feeding people daily on the same Lagos.

see how you re been disgraced all over the thread after you re been busted.
lesson for others too forming big boys on nairaland yet they can't afford three square meals

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
ArmedRobber:
I actually read up the comments from page one the way you re boasting and saying trash about Lagos until you re been busted for claiming to be a rich guy feeding people daily on the same Lagos.

see how you re been disgraced all over the thread after you re been busted.
lesson for others too forming big boys on nairaland yet they can't afford three square meals
I don't wanna be a big boy joor, I wanna be a big man like Ayodele Fayose what do you think??

I shouldn't even reply you, It took me so long to see your moniker
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

If u have a job of your own you won't be monitoring me you know.
I'm not surprised we have a lot of jobless and hungry people in Lagos and me personally won't stop doing my best, tinubu has mortgage your guys future and you are too blind to see

Egbon emancipate yourself from mental slavery, you deserve freedom and good life don't you think so
you and your poverty stricken family re the ones that deserves Good lifegrin grin
Liar and hypocrite I done with you .next time you want to form rich dude on nairaland you will think twice

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you and your poverty stricken family re the ones that deserves Good lifegrin grin
Liar and hypocrite I done with you .next time you want to form rich dude on nairaland you will think twice
Okay Egbon

Yes we deserve a good life and I won't stop till I get the Good life in full bro
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Didn't I tell you people?

Fayose's spokesman, Lere Olayinka and the gullible lazy youths surrounding him have no meaningful campaign than to lie and malign Fayemi's personality. Useless miscreants they are.

Check my response when I saw the false story on nairaland this morning:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created / Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out In Onitsha Head-bridge Between Hausas & Igbos / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.