Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy (12200 Views)

Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Oni Asks Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by hisexcellency34: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is Lere Olayinka spreading these fake news
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Constie(f): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmmm....
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
shut up!!
Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
Ondo
Osun are all apc states
Carry your foolishness to your erosion land
Sorry to disappoint you I'm a Yoruba guy.

All the state you listed above are suffering from Abject poverty caused by your evil party, I'm ashamed if you are not.

So keep suffering and smiling na you know.

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Folashade2016(f): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
We the yorubas we love ourselves.
check my SIGNATURE
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Gloriousgud: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

Your weeping and wailing will be long after July 14 but will always console yourself with online result Lere Olayinka will post fake results online where Eleka Fayose's PDP candidate is leading with wide margin but the real result will see Fayemi winning. Him and Fani-Kayode did it in 2015 general election, Edo and Ondo elections.

Let me start consoling you in advance.
we shall see then. am sure you are not in Ekiti but I tell you authentically that Fayemi will losses big time. we don't need killers herdsmen In our state. APC should carry their Danfodio A gender to Yakubu Gowon and his supporters state then in 1967. APC LUCIFERS PARTY!!!!
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Oblang(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

All the state you listed above are suffering from Abject poverty caused by your evil party, I'm ashamed if you are not.

But Ekiti is flowing in wealth under PDP/fayose right?

2 Likes

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oblang:

But Ekiti is flowing in wealth under PDP/fayose right?
Well I lived in Ekiti under fayemi's tenure and Fayose's the difference was clear like crystal clear.

You won't understand and I don't expect you to.
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

if you and your family re wretched it doesn't mean others will be like you.
That's why you couldn't come up with a verifiable statis tics to back up your claim

2 Likes

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by diegwu02: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
I KNEW THAT NEWS WAS THE HANDIWORK OF THE PEE DEE PEEGS - PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
Indeed, it is their Modus operandi, they quickly spread a lie, A lie that can even make Lucifer jealous, their minions quickly feast on it until they cum, and they quickly disappear before the truth surfaces

3 Likes

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
PDP is simply desperate

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by uba1991: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
i said it, fayose av nothing to campaing with but lies up and down. d useless pdp party belong to only ipob pigs

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Gloriousgud:
we shall see then. am sure you are not in Ekiti but I tell you authentically that Fayemi will losses big time. we don't need killers herdsmen In our state. APC should carry their Danfodio A gender to Yakubu Gowon and his supporters state then in 1967. APC LUCIFERS PARTY!!!!
so how many killer herdsmen can you find in
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Ondo
Osun state cos the last time I checked they re apc states

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
if you and your family re wretched it doesn't mean others will be like you.
That's why you couldn't come up with a verifiable statis tics to back up your claim
I'm far from being wretched infact I'm eating the national cake directly grin

But the fact still remains south west is poor and Lagos state is on top of the list and go around you and see.

Organize a little feast or party in your location and you will know what I'm talking about smiley
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by grtfem: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

Ekiti people want peace and unity, we don't want the killer party in our state, we don't want our state to be like benue or plateau so we are sticking with PDP smiley carry your Apc go north abeg
I guess your name is now Ekiti people, or you are the sole representative of Ekiti people
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by alen4smith(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

and ekiti is enjoying without salary? Your foolishness is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

I'm far from being wretched infact I'm eating the national cake directly grin

But the fact still remains south west is poor and Lagos state is on top of the list and go around you and see.

Organize a little feast or party in your location and you will know what I'm talking about smiley
only those that re on the same level with congregations of abject poverty association knows every thing about poverty.
A rich kid that spend his life around wealthy friends they only read poverty on textbook they haven't seen or experience it a day.
By the way stop behaving like ipob yoot you can't be pulling statistics from your Anus.it would make more sense if you add a verified link to back up your claims

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
alen4smith:
and ekiti is enjoying without salary? Your foolishness is beyond redemption
How many month salary if Fayose owing

Compare to aregbe or yaya bello's, I don't talk to brainwashed guys like you.

You don't even anything about Ekiti, you dey form online activist, you guys just act on news you read on nations newspaper and you start bleating like a goat up and down.
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Oblang(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

Well I lived in Ekiti under fayemi's tenure and Fayose's the difference was clear like crystal clear.

You won't understand and I don't expect you to.

I see. But u understand whats going on in ondo, osun, oyo, lagos and ogun right? Are u working as a civil servant in ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
only those that re on the same level with congregations of abject poverty association knows every thing about poverty.
A rich kid that spend his life around wealthy friends they only read poverty on textbook they haven't seen or experience it a day.
By the way stop behaving like ipob yoot you can't be pulling statistics from your Anus.it would make more sense if you add a verified link to back up your claims
I guess anybody saying the truth is an ipob yoot, I might look little, but I know how many able bodied men I feed a day in Lagos lol, you guys are sinking in abject poverty and you have been brainwashed by tinubu and his cohorts all you know how to do is shout sai baba on empty stomach kikikikiki grin
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oblang:

I see. But u understand whats going on in ondo, osun, oyo, lagos and ogun right? Are u working as a civil servant in ekiti?
I'm from osun state yes I know what's going on in my state, I schooled in Ekiti, lived in Ibadan and have lot of relations in Lagos so what are you trying to tell me

I have 2 of my old school friends working as a civil servant in Ekiti
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Oblang(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

I'm from osun state yes I know what's going on in my state, I schooled in Ekiti, lived in Ibadan and have lot of relations in Lagos so what are you trying to tell me

I have 2 of my old school friends working as a civil servant in Ekiti

Good u are everywhere. And those ur old school friends are getting their salaries regularly more than civil servants working in Oyo, lagos, ondo and others...

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by alen4smith(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

How many month salary if Fayose owing

Compare to aregbe or yaya bello's, I don't talk to brainwashed guys like you.

You don't even anything about Ekiti, you dey form online activist, you guys just act on news you read on nations newspaper and you start bleating like a goat up and down.
can you see how stupid and foolish you are at the same time you condemn yahaya bello for owing salaries but celebrate fayose you are such a pathetic idiot if you are idle come let me employ you.

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
alen4smith:
can you see how stupid and foolish you are at the same time you condemn yahaya bello for owing salaries but celebrate fayose you are such a pathetic idiot if you are idle come let me employ you.
No it's the other way round, I should employ you lol
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oblang:

Good u are everywhere. And those ur old school friends are getting their salaries regularly more than civil servants working in Oyo, lagos, ondo and others...
Osun, kogi yes !!!
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

I guess anybody saying the truth is an ipob yoot, I might look little, but I know how many able bodied men I feed a day in Lagos lol, you guys are sinking in abject poverty and you have been brainwashed by tinubu and his cohorts all you know how to do is shout sai baba on empty stomach kikikikiki grin
so much for a rich dude feeding people on the street yet begging God for Okadagrin
I have exposed one of the wretched dude forming online millionaires.
I never doubted the fact that you re from a wretched family.
Next time when reasonable people re talking you keep shut.

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so much for a rich dude feeding people on the street yet begging God for Okadagrin
I have exposed one of the wretched dude forming online millionaires.
I never doubted the fact that you re from a wretched family.
Next time when reasonable people re talking you keep shut.
2017 yeah, is anything impossible for God to do

Thanks God for Gov Fayose and some notable men around me now I can say I eating the national cake directly, I can't say much on here pardon me
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nairalanders meet Mufasa27 the nairaland millionaire feeding poor on street of Lagos yet begging GOD for okada

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Nairalanders meet Mufasa27 the nairaland millionaire feeding poor on street of Lagos yet begging GOD for okada
Bros you should do the same, there is poverty in land.
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Charly68: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
The public now know fayose is a first class yahoo guy...he is doing everything to misinform the masses so as to continue his fraudulent governance by proxy

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

2017 yeah, is anything impossible for God to do

Thanks God for Gov Fayose and some notable men around me now I can say I eating the national cake directly, I can't say much on here pardon me
poor boy Go and get a life .you re nobody .maybe you need to borrow fayose your imaginary multi millions you make to pay salaries.

YOU DON CAST grin

1 Like

Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by Mufasa27(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
poor boy Go and get a life .you re nobody .maybe you need to borrow fayose your imaginary multi millions you make to pay salaries.

YOU DON CAST grin
Things change in flash that's life, I have a life already go get yours,let me tell you a little secret about me feel free to laugh at me angry

I have never been on a airplane before in my life, this year alone I have traveled far and wide and we are just in the 6th month of the year.

I'm not a millionaire yet but maybe in a couple of months, years I don't know, but when I tell you I'm eating the national cake directly, I'm taking about cool funds not stipends egbon
Re: Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy by ORIENTATION101: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mufasa27:

Bros you should do the same, there is poverty in land.
poor boy within November to June.
You didn't work in
Telecommunications company
Multi national oil companies
Real estate firms
Consultancy firm
Auditing firms

2018 you started feeding people daily on the street of Lagos chai even devil self they jealous you.

Baba you Don cast .
Liar. Next time don't come online to form who you re not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC / Boko Haram, Maitatsine And CAN: The Bitter Truth. / Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.