Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Best Strategy To Make Millions In Telecommunications - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Strategy To Make Millions In Telecommunications (606 Views)

I Tap Into Her Blessing! | Won Millions In A Bet! | Another Birthday Celebration / I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Strategy To Make Millions In Telecommunications by semochendo1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
After completing this book today, it downed on me that I've under priced it selling it for 2k, however, I consoled myself with the fact that the price offer closes on Sat. 23/07/18, after which I can sell it for 5k, by God's grace!

The book is about
1. Recharge card printing business
2. Data selling Business
3. VTU selling and conversion
4. Bill payment
5. Bulk SMS selling and strategies.

I've received a lot of questions.

Someone ask how much would they need to start the recharge card printing, I said if you have a printer and a laptop, you can even start with 1k, because its the money you have that determines the number of cards you can print..

Someone asked what if they don't have any of this, and I said that's why they need to buy the book, it has explained several crazy alternates

Someone asked again that people doing data business are everywhere online, what do I have in place to ensure they get value for their money..

And my response was simple, the book doesn't train the buyers to engage in such a rat race, it comes with the greatest disruptive strategy ever in the telecommunications business..

The training book has explained in detail, how you can earn 100k-300k monthly, and I will always repeat, if you apply the strategy and you don't get this, call me out here on Facebook and I will refund you your money times 2, meaning I will pay you 4k.

If interested, the book is 2k and the 2k offer expires July, after which it goes to 5k.

I'm not going to use a lengthy grammar to sell it because I know the book is priceless, but only those who get it will be able to testify.

I ended it with a greater disruptive strategy ever in the Telecom business.. I'm not training anyone to come and liter Facebook with the usual peoples selling style on Data and all that..NO!

I don't put theoretical strategies in books, I put what I've used and has worked, and for anyone who can use same, will always get the same result.

This book is so good that even if you don't intend to buy it to run a business, you can use it to save 50% of your expenses on data, airtime etc monthly.
Meaning if you've been spending 5k on these, you will henceforth be spending 2,500. The 2,500 you have saved would have compensated for the cost of this book...

If interested, pay into
Go-global Xclusive Services
Zenith Bank: 1014522559

Then chat me up on WhatsApp 07065308183 for the book.

See you at the bank!

Re: Best Strategy To Make Millions In Telecommunications by semochendo1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
still available..
Re: Best Strategy To Make Millions In Telecommunications by semochendo1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yes, I will constantly remind those who care to listen, that life after school/service is not a play, its no longer a world of wishful thinking and desires, its a moment of reality.

I've seen my lawyer friends being paid 20k as salaries, I've seen many graduates doing teaching job for 20-30k... I've been there before, I know what I'm saying, that's the reality..

There's nothing wrong when you start like this, but everything is wrong when you remain there for too long. You've got to move. I started there, but today, I've made my then annual salary in a day on just one contract. So, wake up!

I've got the gate of my mentorship open very wide through 2 major entrances, which are the two books I've written.

A COMPLETE GUIDE TO STARTING A CLEANING AND FUMIGATION BUSINESS.... 10K, BUT SELLING FOR 5K TO CORPERS.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOMES.... 2K.

These two books will give you direct access to my attention and we can walk together on your journey while I guide you with my little experience.

I started really broke, but today, I give all the glory! I'm not there yet, but I'm no longer where I used to be. Come in and let me show you what I did and still doing.

If you are not even interested in any of these books but needed mentorship, I've stopped doing it for free, I've done it for free in the past, I will spend nights crafting out way forward to some mentees, but they will never take actions..

If you need my mentorship now on any business, you have to show commitment and pay! Yes, just 2k! That will convince me that you mean business. And if I give you any action plan and you don't execute it, that terminates our mentorship agreement, period!

Time is money! The time I will be spending attending to your issues could have been spent on some personal productive things.

Life is a choice, you either ignore this and regret later, or take action now and thank me later.

But most importantly, don't ever! I mean ever! Plan your future on the hope for a better job, because the reality is, they are hard to come by.. I will rather advice, if you can't get one, create one!

Interested in any of these offers?
Pay into
Acct name: Go-global Xclusive Services
Zenith Bank, 1014522559.
Re: Best Strategy To Make Millions In Telecommunications by semochendo1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Don't miss this for anything!!!
Re: Best Strategy To Make Millions In Telecommunications by semochendo1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
We greeted ourselves a happy New year, just like yesterday, but today, the first half of the first quarter is gone..

The question is, what new things have you added to your life? What new step have you taken, if nothing yet, then it's not a new year for you yet.

It's a common slang among graduates when you asked them where they work, they tell you they've not gotten a job, when they are not Omo Dangote or Otedola.

However, what we all fail to understand is that these people were not made overnight, they are Entrepreneurs who started with what they had..

Your father may not be the Dangote, but you can be a better than Dangote man when your own children grow.

It's in the light of this that I've written an Entrepreneur's Hand Book to build the greater Dangotes of tomorrow. It's just 1k and available in both soft and hard copy.

People who bought the life transforming book are already sharing their testimonies... get yours today and start a new life.

I've written a book on starting recharge card printing, data selling, Bill payment business....2k

I've written a;

comprehensive guide to starting a laundry and dry cleaning business....5k

A comprehensive guide to starting a CLEANING business....5k

A comprehensive guide to starting a Pest control services.... 5k.

However, I'm running a promo that put the books on 50%, Except for Entrepreneur's Hand Book.

This promo expires Sunday 17th Feb, 2019.

Don't miss this golden chance.

Interested? Click here to chat me on WhatsApp /2347065308183.
Re: Best Strategy To Make Millions In Telecommunications by semochendo1(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
its available

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Digital Video Baby Monitor / Clean Toyota Camry 2016 For Sale Gold Color / Spouses Lockdown Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.