Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (37328 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by Modelling(f): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
NOC1:

just that they fine pass you, jealousy at its peak.
Don't mind him. Because they didn't wear makeup and dress slavishly, fake life everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by Tuns20(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
decatalyst:
After marriage, will he also have the first intimacy with her on the same spot?

Just asking so as to know the relevance of this act undecided
i tire oh..����
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by smithoo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Two ugly ass reptiles sad
There joyful moments brought sorrow into not only your face but into the faces of those that like your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by sexdoll: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
yrex01:
even d fools marvel at ur foolishness !!

are you one of the marveling fools...? shocked angry sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by ObeyPaul: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Guy why �
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by niggi4life(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
I laughed so hard at comments

Some people are just too straight forward, no time to put sugar on a spoilt cake grin

There so many people insulting the people that were straight forward with their comments, they also had that bad comment right inside of them grin grin grin

Happy married life to them

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by poka7(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
the way the country is going...u may not have such opportunity, let alone of being ugly ass reptiles. u never JAM 9ja for road.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by Smartademu(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bad belle full Nairaland too much. cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
At least she's finer than ur sister or probably all ur sisters join Mr Nobody, inferiority complex will not kill u post yours,let's see
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by creepsyme(f): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
All this brouhaha just to ask a simple question?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Send me your account number
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bastard fool.....why can't u b happy for dem
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
correctbae:
More pictures:

Congratulation am so happy for them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by bibicici(f): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nice one Dami.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by kessler53(m): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2018
are u jealous?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by xendra: 2:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Mac2016:

but is that engagement ring correctly worn? I tot it shd be the index finger (longest finger) bearing an engagement ring...not the finger for wedding ring. It is a question pls if u know it answer accordingly, please.
I think that's the right finger,when it is time the wedding ring joins it, instead of having to move engagement ring to join wedding ring latter. it is the ring that says engagement not the finger.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by Jettage: 2:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Of all the things i appreciate elders who taught me for
One is the lesson of
NEVER KNEEL DOWN TO BEG A WOMAN'S LOVE
NEVER SHOW ANY CHILDISHNESS LIKE KNEELING FOR A WOMAN WHO MAY EVENTUALLY CHEAT ON YOU IN THE FUTURE.
IF A WOMAN KEEPS HER REPUTATION (WHICH YOU MAY NEVER KNOW) AFTER 30 YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND RESPECT YOUR LEADERSHIP ROLE AFTER 30 GOOD YEARS. YOU CAN KNEEL TO MEND FENCE WITH HER SUCH WOMEN ARE RARE
MODERN DAY WOMEN CHEATS BEFORE MEETING YOU AND CONTINUES TO CHEAT WITH WHATSAP, IMO, FACEBOOK MESSENGER AND ALL OF THAT AFTER MARRIAGE . NONSENSE
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago by selfwife(f): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mac2016:

but is that engagement ring correctly worn? I tot it shd be the index finger (longest finger) bearing an engagement ring...not the finger for wedding ring. It is a question pls if u know it answer accordingly, please.
i think rings (engagement and marriage) should be worn on the second to the last finger of the left hand.you can read more on rings and its origin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.