Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari (19210 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari / Army Reacts To Borno, Katsina Attack: 'We’ll Punish Those Behind These Killings’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
bobnatlo:

Read through his message B4 wallowing in party affiliations. Even if it was the devil that wrote, won't read through first
Abi is it only APC people that now make sense to u??

Don't care for his message if the premise upon which it is predicated is faulty.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by flames01: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
If you call him an APC chieftain, can you tell us what exco position he holds or what his isposition in the board of trustees?

Thank you.

What post is tinubu holding?

One thing about you is that you are an unrepentant supporter of evil. Your kids will disown you if they ever see the demonic, idiotic, unreasonable, insensitive posts you make here
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by raphonu: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:
Which one is APC chieftain again. Is Timi Frank still in APC? Timi Frank left APC the moment Lai Mohammed was made a minister and APC refused to make him substantial national publicity secretary in 2015.

He even left APC before his master Atiku left, so do us a favour and stop referring to him as APC chieftain.

Mr man. do you have conscience at all? the man is talking about the killings in Nigeria & you are vomiting rubbish. this is all about human lives & not one stupid party or the other. whosoever is supporting the killings in Nigeria directly or indirectly shall face the same with his entire family someday. what you wish for others will surely come to you be it a Christian or Muslim.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by bobnatlo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't care for his message if the premise upon which it is predicated is faulty.
Stop Ranting this empty English n stop playing politics with people's lives
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by flames01: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
flex04:
This guys can keep on playing politics with nairalanders which is a sure occurrence

but they should mark ma words Flex04 is uncommotionable

Can you mention how he is playing politics?

Is there any lie in what he said?
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
israelboy1:
sometimes, i feel like...where did we even get it wrong...to get a government like this...like, wait...what's even wrong self....where is this problem coming from....like...my God....wooow...this country is really in a mess....sincerely speaking....

Jesu....

the problem is in your last word. "jesu".

foreign religion has finished Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:

What post is tinubu holding?

One thing about you is that you are an unrepentant supporter of evil. Your kids will disown you if they ever see the demonic, idiotic, unreasonable, insensitive posts you make here

You are the supporters of evil.

You don't like Buhari, fine.

But always trying to link him to situations which no one can prevent to score your cheap points must be doing God's work.

I will continue to scream it that in fact Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore is a group in which Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has interest.

Let Timi Frank talk to him.

There are many newts without a speck which one could call a brain on this forum and I would never allow you guys sell an untrue narrative as long as I live.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by flames01: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are the supporters of evil.

You don't like Buhari, fine.

But always trying to link him to situations which no one can prevent to score your cheap points must be doing God's work.

I will continue to scream it that in fact Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore is a group in which Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has interest.

Let Timi Frank talk to him.

There are many newts without a speck which one could call a brain on this forum and I would never allow you guys sell an untrue narrative as long as I live.

As usual, you are so shameless to shift blame to Jonathan. Last time I checked buhari is a life patron of myetti Allah.

Where is your evidence that Jonathan has interest in them?

There is evidence that myetti Allah leader told press men about what happened. How did he get to know if he knew nothing about this?
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Grayxme: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
I think Nigerians should start treating security issue as everybody's business and stop being use as a tool by politicians to achieve their selfish political ambition. I think its enough of all this Reno's clamoring because if he is in the president's shoes he would certainly do nothing.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:

As usual, you are so shameless to shift blame to Jonathan. Last time I checked buhari is a life patron of myetti Allah.

There is evidence that myetti Allah leader told press men about what happened. How did he get to know if he knew nothing about this?

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Achorise: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:
Which one is APC chieftain again. Is Timi Frank still in APC? Timi Frank left APC the moment Lai Mohammed was made a minister and APC refused to make him substantial national publicity secretary in 2015.

He even left APC before his master Atiku left, so do us a favour and stop referring to him as APC chieftain.
It will do us more good if you throw more light on the subject matter raised by Timi Frank, than discussing his status in APC's ranks and file.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
They always seem to flee whenever I remind them Goodluck Jonathan is their life patron.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by AnanseK(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
HISTORY RHYMES

“History”, they say, “repeats itself.” It, in fact, rhymes. I shall be waiting to see the day Nigerian politicians will stop shifting blame, take responsibility and do that which they are constitutionally and statutorily mandated to do.

That the killings in Plateau is the work of desperate politicians does not sound logical to me. President Jonathan made the same mistake in the initial stages of Boko Haram and the rest is history today.

To my mind, the massacre is a product of years of unaddressed killings and impunity. For example, just last year, over 700 Fulanis were reportedly massacred in Mambila. Their properties worth hundreds of millions were destroyed.

The FG set up a committee. The committee presented hard evidence of the particulars of persons killed and properties destroyed. It also gave names, particulars and evidence of the perpetrators. It recommended that the killers be brought to justice, but the FG sat on the report. Till today, no one was punished for that.

In the last three years alone, thousands of Nigerians have been killed in Zaria, Zamfara, Birnin Gwari, Benue, Mambila and other places. Nobody has been taken to court and punished. This doesn’t include victims of Boko Haram. No perpetrators have been brought to book. So, Nigerians have already got used to the sad reality that their killers are never held to account.

It is only natural that people who have lost hope in our justice system and who feel unprotected by authorities would resort to jungle justice and that’s is what going on in Plateau. The presidency had issued a statement saying it would bring perpetrators to justice. But it has broken several such promises in the past. And nobody will take it serious this time around.

The earlier Abuja starts taking responsibility and delivering on its promises, the better for Nigeria. It is only when perpetrators are transparently investigated and punished for their crimes that victims feel relieved and this prevents retaliation, and serve as a deterrent to other members of the society.

Audu Bulama Bukarti
26/06/2018
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by phase1: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

This one is a bloody muslim abooki using a christian name to deceive the gullibles.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by ooshinibos: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sorry to say , looks like Buhari has lost control of the country , am not surprised ..but disappointed that the ex-military man should know more about security ,
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:

I'm waiting for your evidence of Buhari being the life patron of Miyetti Allah.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by israelboy1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

the problem is in your last word. "jesu".

foreign religion has finished Nigeria.

can you throw more light to it, pls
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

What you said is irrelevant, what is germane here is the mass murder under this senseless administration of Buhari who seems to discountenance it due ethnic sentiment and unnecessary prejudice.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Ken4Christ: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
What shocks me the most is how some Southerners are still loyal to this terrorist party. We really lack integrity in this nation.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by omoharry(f): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
ABEG, MY SOUTH WEST AND MIDDLE BELT PEOPLE .WHY UNA KON PUT US FOR THIS WAHALA....BY VOTING BUHARI MASSIVELY, THIS IS LIKE LIVING IN BONDAGE PART 3.WITHOUT YOU GUYS THIS FUNDAMENTALIST WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN SMELLED ASO ROCK..HE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES THINKING HIS 20 MILLION VOTE FROM THE CORE NORTH WILL MAKE HIM WIN BUT HE FAILED ON SEVERAL OCCASION.HE EVEN CRIED ON T.V DURING AN INTERVIEW AND VOUCH NEVER TO CONTEST AGAIN OUT OF FRUSTRATION .WE THOUGHT THE TEARS SHED WAS THE LOVE HE HAS TO THE COUNTRY NOT KNOWING THAT HE WAS CRYING BECAUSE OF THE OPPORTUNITY HE WONT HAVE TO EXECUTE HIS JIHADIST MOVEMENT..I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL CORRECT THIS COLOSSAL MISTAKE YOU DID BY VOTING HIM OUT IN THE NEXT (THAT IS IF IT WILL EVER BE FREE AND FAIR AGAIN JUST THE WAY HE HAD IT DURING JONATHAN TIME)..THIS IS A NIGHTMARE THAT HAS COME TO LIFE TO HUNT US..MAY GOD SAVE US ALL.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by flames01: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm waiting for your evidence of Buhari being the life patron of Miyetti Allah.

https://m.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10155204837360128
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Coal07: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
This government should act fast ooh, before every one dies in this so called country.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Crownwahley(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

Forget about the headline and read his message
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by flames01: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
They always seem to flee whenever I remind them Goodluck Jonathan is their life patron.

Shame.

https://m.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10155204837360128

The shame is on you and your generation forever
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by flames01: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

Facebook ??
grin

Your life runs around in a cycle like an aimless dumb soul. If you Dont condemn the messenger ( as if that can change the verity of the narrative), you will condemn the source.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:

Your life runs around in a cycle like an aimless dumb soul. If you Dont condemn the messenger ( as if that can change the verity of the narrative), you will condemn the source.

You see yourself?

I provided proof.

You provided a Facebook page.

What's even sad is you did not even bother to read the Facebook page.

Had you done so, you would have found you buttressed my point .

Goodluck Jonathan is a life patron of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore. But for you, God forbid we call his name .

Shameless thing.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by flames01: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

You see yourself?

I provided proof.

You provided a Facebook page.

What's even sad is you did not even bother to read the Facebook page.

Had you done so, you would have found you buttressed my point .

Goodluck Jonathan is a life patron of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore. But for you, God forbid we call his name .

Shameless thing.

Where is your proof, shameless bloodsucker?

It's surprising how a human would choose senselessness in place of reason.

2 Likes

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Sunsets: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Timi Frank, just wait and hear cowlike minds waiting to vote the coward for another 4 years.
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

APC chieftain, Timi Frank has written an Open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari advising him to stop the recent spate of killings in the country or resign.

The letter has been made available to PoliticsNGR. Read it below;

Mr. President, the ongoing killings across the nation continue to shock Nigerians. The fact that no tangible step is being taken by your administration to effectively stop the killings appalls the world. How do we wish away hundreds of Nigerian lives being gruesomely murdered in this country and the colossal destruction of property on a daily basis without no tangible counter strategy on the side of your government to stop the killings and bring the perpetrators to answer for their crimes against humanity? How do we continue to witness genocide and yet nothing appears to being done to safeguard the people?

The entire North Central has become a killing field with the lives of Nigerians being lackadaisically wasted without the security forces accepting the challenge to stop what now amounts to ethnic cleansing. Nigerians have continued to die in their hundreds despite yearly increases in defence and security budgets and other extra budgetary allocations, the recent being $1billion withdrawn from the excess crude account by this administration. Notwithstanding, the security agencies have failed to protect Nigerians while it does appear that the more huge money is expended on security, the more deaths we procure.

Mr. President, may I remind you that one major plank of your electioneering campaign was the promise to personally lead Nigerian troops to dislodge and destroy Boko Haram and restore full security to all parts of the country. Regrettably, Nigerians have not seen you do that in the last three years. However, the increasing ferocious mass murder being carried out by Fulani herdsmen has made the Boko Haram insurgency seems like a child's play. May I remind you that in Washington D.C you told President Donald Trump that the merciless killers were trained by Moumar Gadafi of Libya? In another breadth, your Minister of Defence, said the killings can only stop when the open grazing laws enacted in Benue and Taraba states are repealed. Tell me, is there any open grazing law in Plateau and Zamfara States? Besides, you have refused to declare the killer Fulani herdsmen as a terrorist organization because of your soft spot for them, which is contrary to the haste with which the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) - a group of agitators that never engaged in any bloodshed - was branded a terrorist organization and outlawed.

Mr. President, the time has come for you to stop the wanton killings spreading like the Ebola disease across the country or immediately resign your position alongside all the Service Chiefs. You need to urgently resign over failure to stop the ongoing pogrom and killing of innocent Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen. Am calling on you to resign because you have abysmally failed to discharge your primary function which is to use the instrumentality of government in your possession to defend the country and provide security and welfare for the people. This I strongly believe will pave way for a new leadership that would value and protect the priceless souls Nigerians. Any talk of you being reelected as President must stop now because there must first be a country to require a President.

Mr. President, permit me to use this opportunity to call on all patriotic Nigerians not to fold their arms and allow these senseless killings to escalate further. We cannot afford to wait and watch helplessly as innocent Nigerian lives are being wasted by these murderous terrorists, operating as herdsmen. The time to rise up to defend our country and our people, by speaking up, is now! The ongoing pogrom in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna and other states must stop! Nigerians must demand for a new leadership that can guarantee their safety and welfare. Clearly, the present administration has failed in its responsibilities to protect the people. This deadly criminal gang that is killing, maiming and cutting short the lives of our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and children must be stopped now, otherwise, Nigeria may soon stop to exist as a country.

It is equally sad and Nigerians are crying that our country is be being soaked with blood. One-third of the killings that have taken place under this administration did not happen under the last administration when all Nigerians rose up and hit the ground running, calling for President Goodluck Jonathan's exit. This is not the time to keep silent, otherwise posterity will judge all of us very harshly. Once again, I call on all Nigerians and Civil Society Organizations to be ready to hit the ground running in the mission to salvage Nigeria from this administration. It is high time the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Trade Union Congress (TUC), Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas workers (NUPENG), Petroleum and Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN), National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) and all well meaning Nigerians, wake up and defend the people because we don't have any other country we can call our own.

https://politicsngr.com/stop-killings-now-resign-apc-chieftain-timi-frank-warns-buhari/

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:

Where is your proof, shameless bloodsucker?

It's surprising how a human would choose senselessness in place of reason.

Recidivists like you never learn.

Even in the face of glaring facts you act blind.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by tonexyx(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
If you call him an APC chieftain, can you tell us what exco position he holds or what is his position in the board of trustees?

Thank you.
. OK we have heard he is not an APC chieftain... but answer the question is he saying the truth or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police / Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 / Mass Transit: Abiodun Unveils Wifi Enabled Buses, Says Water Taxies Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.