Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police (19207 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by odiks: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen has written a petition to the Inspector-General of Police, alleging that some suspected herdsmen invaded his farm, Wanogan Farms Limited, located around the Masaka area of Nasarawa State, on Friday, February 1, 2019.

In the petition signed by one of his lawyers, Ogwu Onoja (SAN), the suspended CJN urged the police to investigate and provide security around his property.

The letter read in part, “We have been reliably informed by our client that some men who appear to be herdsmen were at the farm on Friday afternoon and also later at night inquiring about the owner of the farm and issued frightening threats to the farmhands working there.

The workers are now living in fear and consequently have stopped all farming activities. The farm belonging to the family of the CJN is a large commercial venture wherein veritable investments in time, labour and financial resources have been committed.

“We consider such a threat as an indication of imminent attack on the lives and property on the farm and we implore you, in the discharge of your constitutional duty as the number one police officer of the nation, to deploy your men to secure the farm.”

Culled From The Punch Newspaper

https://punchng.com/onnoghen-in-fresh-application-says-cct-chairmans-integrity-in-doubt/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by ct2: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2019
go and face your trial

some people said Nigeria will burn because of you,we still de nothing happened

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Craigslists: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2019
FMT....

Even the format wey I take dey work for Street now Na from our politicians I take get the idea.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by vizkiz: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Then upgraded your security if your farm is precious to you.

We have more pressing concerns in Nigeria ATM.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by ainas247: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2019
smiley show them the prove, take pictures and let us see .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by MaiGemu: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2019
tongue
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Waffarianman(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Naso
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Abeyjide: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
lies from pit of hell

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Curvydick001: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Keeping dis man busy was actually the plan from the start.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Namzy(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Deviating are we? Or is it looking for sympathy

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
His herdamen brothers will follow in his fight against the CJN

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Masama: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari's attack dogs at it again

25 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by ojimbo(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
You Guys had the opportunity to impeach that clown but were busy playing dirty politics. Now he is back to his strength to give tou guys suprise packages

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
This dude is compounding his woes.

Is this the kind of person that should decide the fate of the common man?

Stained justice! angry angry angry

It is very troubling that some individuals will support this kind of corrupt judge.

VERY TROUBLING!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by clarocuzioo(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
wow
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Ebimor96: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Same thing was done to Chief Olu Falae when he pitched his tent with the opposition. His farm was consequently terrorized and razed by the same Herdsmen terrorists.

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State was also visited with the same fate recently simply because he dumped the ruling APC and romanced the PDP.

Now the same foot soldiers are on Onnoghen's trails. Are we missing something here?

Same modus operandi.

WHOSE INTEREST ARE THESE HERDSMEN TERRORISTS SERVING?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Ebimor96: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by lgboDelta: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari Fulani brothers have showed by their intention to attack Onnoghen that they hide under the protection of Buhari to carry out attacks on unarmed population. Buhari should be voted out.

11 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Longluk: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Eyah.... Pele. No be all the bribe you collected from our corrupt politicians you used to build d farm ni undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by NobleAngell(f): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Oh
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2019
is he under arrest or something?..
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by GOFRONT(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Flood go soon attack your farm!!!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Does Buhari know the meaning of

-due process
-fair hearing
-seperation of Power
-innocent until proven guilty?

Check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. Save up to 75%

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by houstonia(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Okay. Foot soldiers
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by FallenEmbers: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
The herdsmen menace is really going unchecked sad

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by kahal29: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
This man Na crook.... So you now own a farm

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Mathiasa(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
THIS man should just respect himself and step down jejely. But if truly herdsmen invaded his farm, let government do the needful and arrest them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by TB27: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2019
kahal29:
This man Na crook.... So you now own a farm

Did he ever say he didn’t

That farm has been existence for years. He goes every Saturday until he became CJN & cldnt make it as often.

It’s always been in the public space, just cos you don’t know about it dsnt mean it don’t exist.

And all this uproar about herdsmen attack on he’s farm, all you guys need to do is go find out from the Nasarawa police station. The Attacks did not start today. They’ve rustled cattle from there before it’s why there’s none there so someone dsnt get killled over a cow. Lightings, water pumps, solar panels have all been stolen before, nothing new there.

All you really have to do is to check for the reports at the police station, it’s all documented.

He’s written before about it by the same person but it’s now news worthy by newspapers and pple who wld like to throw shades

Na wa sha

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mukhtar Isa Hazo Impeached As Kaduna Deputy Speaker For 'Incompetence' / FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches / MC Oluomo Re-Elected As Lagos NURTW Chairman For A Second Term (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.