Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina (40135 Views)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Ochiboy11: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
zone51:
Okay, we have hear
Abeg modify ur comment with the Video link. Please and please Achilles the Cat predicts Argentina vs Nigeria game|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_op-vCMJF0E
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Ochiboy11: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
kay10:
Eagle,Please don't listen
Bro Abeg modify ur comment with the Video link. Please and please. Achilles the Cat predicts Argentina vs Nigeria game|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_op-vCMJF0E
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by ttaluko(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Deferent story right now in Argentina, I pray God will help us
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Abfinest007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
like for cat
share for pig

1 Like

Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Naughtytboy: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
philGeo:
The western world always know hope to play with Africans intelligent, why animals are not predicting their games but always Africans? Mind games, now they will publish it even our boys will relax they will not play with energy and revise will be case, NFF must act to stop all this rubbish Animal prediction.
what is this one saying.. Raise your hand oya use it to slap urself
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Naughtytboy: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Brainbox2020:
please all these animals should not predict again,that was how that pig predicted the our game and we lost to Croatia
Your problem is you don't read. The pig predicted a semi final not the Croatia game
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by naturalwaves: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
I want Nigeria to win but what do you guys think about this pattern?

Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Zaikon(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
akilo1:
dem don come again oo oo with another cat prediction?macus and his pig are no where to be found when we lost to Croatia

They said qualify and they are not talking about individual game...

FYI
I don't believe in it just my understanding...
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by FirePower1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Turks:
CATastrophy angry
or Mikel can buy and present the Cat As Trophy to fulfil his promise.
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Onozboy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
vulpeslopez:
LIKE if u want Nigeria to Win
SHARE if u want Argentina to win
Waka pass if u want DRaw
Stop all this blackmail it won’t get you likes grin
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Codes151(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Brace yourselves for the defeat
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by drnatha(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
So now we have psychic cat continue.....So now we have psychic cat continue.....So now we have psychic cat continue.....
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by mamatwiny(f): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
The only psychic I may believe is the guy that predicted the last match and the same person will score twice.
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by StreetNews: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
dazzlingd:
The cats, the pigs and are behind us...

Infant the animal kingdom is behind us

Why?

Who shall we fear?

They're behind us because we are the Eagles. We rule the Animal kingdom. That's why they call us Zoogeria grin

Nah joke oo grin
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Brainbox2020(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Your problem is you don't read. The pig predicted a semi final not the Croatia game
person wey dey read...oga reading book..what's the essence of animals eating their foods jeje and they'll assume it's prediction.... oga cry your cry alone
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Naughtytboy: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Brainbox2020:
person wey dey read...oga reading book..what's the essence of animals eating their foods jeje and they'll assume it's prediction.... oga cry your cry alone
make reading a habit
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by HITTED(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
What a pussy!
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Uniqueteco(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Animals are very patriotic to support their republic
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by vulpeslopez(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Onozboy:

Stop all this blackmail it won’t get you likes grin
no vex sir...Lol
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
At least Achilles is God creation, but the best determiner is God, and he has said with his word that Nigeria would win
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Heffalump(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
undecided
kay10:
Eagle,Please don't listen

We Nigerians are not Animals and don't listen to the voices of Animals.
undecided
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by taretoofine(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Cattle , pig , python, crocodile, monkey, snake now cat all involved in Nigerian issue..behold a zoo... abeg Mr cat biko go and catch your russian mice...leave us alone , messi has already sent us home..
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by DeWisedon(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
because of all this animals,ive lost my house rent already,and today my feeding money for the month just vanished,please you guys should come to my aid,I don die I swear, 0:1 already,

I can't even go home to meet my wife
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by DeWisedon(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
what amazes me is how all this animals are all involved in Nigeria's problem since this year,monkey,snake ,elephant,pig and now cat and as a mumu,i jejely go Stake my feeding money to the month,after loosing my house rent when the pig predicted,
now what do I tell my wife

what do I tell her now
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by akbahbah(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na today we go kill that cat do pepper soup if Naija loose to argentina
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by anigold(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
anigold:

Nigeria 2 Argentina 1
Goal scorers
(Moses,Etebo)

(Mascherano)

chai see my opposite prediction.. ighalo is a very wasteful striker..
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by TheTakeOver: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Where is the white cat?
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by KanwuliaExtra: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who sent who home na? cheesy
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Achilles thunder fia you there for deceiving us o. #Oloshi
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by philGeo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Naughtytboy:
what is this one saying.. Raise your hand oya use it to slap urself
How far?
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by oyinatinuke(f): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
[i][/i]I'm just curious about why the cat was put in front of the bowl where the Nigeria flag was dipped and not in - between the two bowls.

Yeye cattttttttttttttttt
Re: Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina by buchasman(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
what a waste of energy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Gray Visits Ajegunle, Nigeria, Surrounded By Security Men - Photos / Leicester City, Wilfred Ndidi Dominant Performance Against Athletico In Pictures / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.