Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) (29707 Views)

DSS Operatives Harass Electoral Commissioner In Anambra For Not Favouring APC / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Change angry
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Cyynthialove(f): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by shortgun(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Karrrrrrrrrrrmaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Emekajacob(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
I Wish Five More Individuals Out Of 200 Million People In Naija Can Do Same
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by papaejima1: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad. Buhari has been marked by the gods.
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please drag her well. Infact strip her naked. Na only her get 5 heads, to go protest alone. I have no pity for Ipobians. Infact give her the Nnamdi kanu treatment
What you just said, does it make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Sijo01(f): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
I saw this coming. buhari and his cohorts never disappoint.
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Crossguy: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good for her, let her enjoy her change she voted for. No mercy for her, She personal insult GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by slimfit1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerian pastors always screaming at the comfort of pulpit.
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

A group of security operatives attached to the Presidential Villa Gate in Abuja on Tuesday harassed and manhandled a former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili.

Ezekwesili had embarked on a solo march to the State House to demand for accountability and end to the violent killings going on in the country.

The protest was brought to a halt at the Presidential villa gate when the security operatives stationed around the gate manhandled her while struggling to retrieve her placard from her. The attempt, which was vehemently resisted by the Minister, led to commotion as the Police kept dragging her.

Journalists covering the melee were not spared, as their phones and cameras were seized by the security operatives.

Speaking during the protest, Ezekweili said;

"I am addressing my message to you as the President and C-in-C of Nigeria. I am addressing my DEMANDS to you as that one individual bestowed with the powers of centralized command and control of our security institutions and personnel to enforce the provisions of Section 14 subsection 2b of the Nigerian Constitution (As amended) which states that 'the welfare and security of the citizens shall be the primary purpose of the government,'"

Six of the 12 demands she highlighted in her message to the President are:

(1) Putting an end to the endless killings by herdsmen going on in the country

(2) Revealing the identity of the perpetrators of these wanton killings in Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Zamfara, Plateau, Nasarawa and Kogi states etc

(3) Justice for the victims of violent killings across the country and secure the living in all parts of the country

(4) Ending the ineffectiveness of the security establishment

(5) Ending your loyalty to the Service Chiefs

(6) Stopping the blame game and confusing statements on the killings of the citizens.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-security-operatives-harrass-manhandle-oby-ezekwesili-video-photos/

Oby, how market?

8 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by BENARI: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please drag her well. Infact strip her naked. Na only her get 5 heads, to go protest alone. I have no pity for Ipobians. Infact give her the Nnamdi kanu treatment
You call ezekwesili an Ipobian?
You must be coming from Brazil, or Portugal or Germany.
Least of all you must be a bigot.
Enjoy your hatred!
I see it strangling you gradually.

6 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why she protest when Lalung, Gowon and the Governor are smiling and grinning ear to ear, why are u crying more than the bereaved when Joe boy doesnt care. Shame on Palteau State citizens who should be mourning but are laughing on red carperts

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Firefire(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
CHAIN-GE you want, CHAIN you have.

Enjoy your CHAINGE while it lasts ...

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Megaideas(f): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
There really was a country.
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by anigold(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
emekatimsu:
I just love this woman's die hard spirit...

just unfortunate that she was also one of the arrowhead that believed in the "change" scam in 2015.
she was deceived ,and was not rewarded after championing the bbog campaign.. Yes GEJ was not a saint but he was 10000000000000 times better than what we are having now.. I don't even have waht to say again. Just to pray for God will rescue this country.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Agenda20: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
The opposition is carrying out the killings...LOL.
SAI BABA TILL 2023
LET THE PROGRESS CONTINUE
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Odianose13(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

What a silly comment!!! You are very ..................

10 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by no1madman(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Shame on u! U r a coward!

12 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
the demonic nomad/cohorts must rot in hell!
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by walozanga(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
make Una vote for buhari again.... abeg where is GOWON?
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by TheAngry1: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
GOD BLESS GEJ

Democracy, free speech and freedom of expression ended with GEJ in 2015.

So did wanton kleptomania
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
see that terrorist taking pictures.
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by killuminati(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
See who nigerians voted for. May God continue to bless the Igbos
Buhari 2023 cry
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Ategberoson(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
if the opposition are using the killings to dent buhari popularity then he should sit up to tamed them but I know those claim are nothing but to gain undeserved sympathy

buhari is a disaster to a peaceful society

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by kay5you: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari the tyrant
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by emmanuelex1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
When GEJ allow you to protest you called him a weak president. Now God has blessed us with a strong president, can you please enjoy it?
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

A group of security operatives attached to the Presidential Villa Gate in Abuja on Tuesday harassed and manhandled a former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili.

Ezekwesili had embarked on a solo march to the State House to demand for accountability and end to the violent killings going on in the country.

The protest was brought to a halt at the Presidential villa gate when the security operatives stationed around the gate manhandled her while struggling to retrieve her placard from her. The attempt, which was vehemently resisted by the Minister, led to commotion as the Police kept dragging her.

Journalists covering the melee were not spared, as their phones and cameras were seized by the security operatives.

Speaking during the protest, Ezekweili said;

"I am addressing my message to you as the President and C-in-C of Nigeria. I am addressing my DEMANDS to you as that one individual bestowed with the powers of centralized command and control of our security institutions and personnel to enforce the provisions of Section 14 subsection 2b of the Nigerian Constitution (As amended) which states that 'the welfare and security of the citizens shall be the primary purpose of the government,'"

Six of the 12 demands she highlighted in her message to the President are:

(1) Putting an end to the endless killings by herdsmen going on in the country

(2) Revealing the identity of the perpetrators of these wanton killings in Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Zamfara, Plateau, Nasarawa and Kogi states etc

(3) Justice for the victims of violent killings across the country and secure the living in all parts of the country

(4) Ending the ineffectiveness of the security establishment

(5) Ending your loyalty to the Service Chiefs

(6) Stopping the blame game and confusing statements on the killings of the citizens.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-security-operatives-harrass-manhandle-oby-ezekwesili-video-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by zone51: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Try to comment with your senses.

Ok Prof cool
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by BrownRoofRep: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by princestars(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
The killings in the middle belt is just too much, so pathetic and solution is not forth coming.

Kindly go on twitter and join the trend

*#Supereaglesblackband4Middlebeltkillings*

Start posting on all social media platforms for super eagles to put on a black hand band to stop the killings of Nigerians in the middle belt

This is beyond religion, ethnicity or politics but to preserve our existence as a country

Let them wear the band today.
We can do it through the power of the media, the political cabals may stop it but the world will see it and can take it from there������

Never sleep while your neighbours house is on fire because yours may be next

*LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN*
Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by Ayatullah(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
emekatimsu:
I just love this woman's die hard spirit...

just unfortunate that she was also one of the arrowhead that believed in the "change" scam in 2015.

There is no die hard spirit in her, she is only fighting Buhari the driver because Buhari's conductor refused to give her her CHANGE. Period!

Re: Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) by imam07: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
GOD BLESS GEJ

Democracy, free speech and freedom of expression ended with GEJ in 2015.
Stop bringing gej to the table when we are discussing important issues. What is the difference between pdp and apc. This is not politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMASA: I Am Not Aware Of Peterside’s Sack - Amaechi / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo / Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.