Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings (36831 Views)

Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by oka4ugoo: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
bubu2019:
accept my sympathy my friend but pls do not wish yourself death.remember someone made you. one day e go better

Let my maker have mercy on my soul and take me. I'm tired bro.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by PureMe01: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
buygala:
I have nothing to say sad

DSS have spies on nairaland.....

So inasmuch as I enjoy exercising my freedom of speech, my freedom of movement is much more important to me smiley

u wan use laff scatter me here...chai grin grin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why are they all going to Jos? Did the killing happened in Jos? The should all go to those Plateau villages if they really want to see things for themselves.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by bubu2019: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
oka4ugoo:

remember Judas.the last thing any sane man will do is suicide and you sound as if you have made up your mind.others went through more delicate situations more than your
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Albinoflash(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
God will surely punish u and buhari,mark my word
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by bobochem: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
oka4ugoo:
I'm so bittered to the point of taking my own life. Death pls come, just come and take me for I'm just tired, tired of living this miserable life.

To the departed, rest on while I pray to join u guys soon.

*walk out thread*
bro please take it easy o.If job and Jabez have decided to take their own lifes dey will not have been great at later stage of their lives.Fight on bro and don't give up because winner don't quit.Just keep on believing. Door will soon open for you
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by millionboi2: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Welcome my amiable Prezido

Your body language will manifest in calming down already boiling nerves
ur a dummy big one ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by hargbolahan01: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
smiling happily when over 200 is dead
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Timfreds(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bubu is really very desperate about 2019. Eye service visit with no effect.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Sleyanya1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
deomelo:

This should have been done a long time ago.

True talk Sir.

Nigeria just keep breaking her citizens hearts. Right now I don't know which one to cry for , the Jos killings or the World cup match loss to Argentina. Infact, I'll just cry for both. Good night
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by bobnatlo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
They have lost Benue and Taraba. They can't fit joke with plateau!!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by demitola(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

Bloody terrorist.

With the power in me, with the cry of millions of Nigerians who go to bed hungry all because of your ineptitude, with the blood of millions of Nigerians you shed and drink on a daily basis crying for justice, with the pain innocent children and their mothers go through from conception to child birth till they are born before unleashing your terrorist herdsmen to slaughter them and their parents, with the anguish and torment every unemployed graduate go through as a result of your dullness, with the blood of hapless Nigerians who have committed suicide as a result of the hardship your govt brought upon them, with the suffering you have bestowed on hardworking Nigerians as a product of your ear infection and dirty body language...... I hereby decree, declare and stamp that blood letting, pain, sorrow, torment, hunger, anguish, death, cry, shall NEVER depart from your household from your children children and from your generation to generation.

AMEN!!!!!
So which God are u praying these to? The killing is a case of man's inhumanity to man. If u like, curse PMB till tomorrow, the problem here is structural. I dont even think our whole soldiers are up to 200k in number. Majority of them are engaged in Boko haram war, others are spread thing. These killers are so tactical, guerrilla approach, even using military camos as decoy of penetration. Algeria would boast of a military strength of at least 1million. Our police force are under-trained/under-equipped. So many existential problems - you could continue asking for Buhari's head for all these, but look deeper! Its by far beyond him. My heart bleeds for the perished. Grant us the grace to love eachother oh Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by ivanG07(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Welcome my amiable Prezido

Your body language will manifest in calming down already boiling nerves
he is there to congratulate his simblings for a job welldone and to plan for another attack,wicked and careless president,thank god,you wont be there forever for what you do tp others,others will do unto you.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by zudozz: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
kudos to him..the first time he has done anything right since he mistakenly became the president of Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by omoelerin1: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
oka4ugoo:
I'm so bittered to the point of taking my own life. Death pls come, just come and take me for I'm just tired, tired of living this miserable life.

*walk out thread*
bro, pls small small o . No go commit I beg o, please.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by blacknp(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

Bloody terrorist.

With the power in me, with the cry of millions of Nigerians who go to bed hungry all because of your ineptitude, with the blood of millions of Nigerians you shed and drink on a daily basis crying for justice, with the pain innocent children and their mothers go through from conception to child birth till they are born before unleashing your terrorist herdsmen to slaughter them and their parents, with the anguish and torment every unemployed graduate go through as a result of your dullness, with the blood of hapless Nigerians who have committed suicide as a result of the hardship your govt brought upon them, with the suffering you have bestowed on hardworking Nigerians as a product of your ear infection and dirty body language...... I hereby decree, declare and stamp that blood letting, pain, sorrow, torment, hunger, anguish, death, cry, shall NEVER depart from your household from your children children and from your generation to generation.

AMEN!!!!!
Failure go and take a look at yourself again in the mirror abi na President Buhari ynash your mama born you?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by blacknp(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
demitola:

So which God are u praying these to? The killing is a case of man's inhumanity to man. If u like, curse PMB till tomorrow, the problem here is structural. I dont even think our whole soldiers are up to 200k in number. Majority of them are engaged in Boko haram war, others are spread thing. These killers are so tactical, guerrilla approach, even using military camos as decoy of penetration. Algeria would boast of a military strength of at least 1million. Our police force are under-trained/under-equipped. So many existential problems - you could continue asking for Buhari's head for all these, but look deeper! Its by far beyond him. My heart bleeds for the perished. Grant us the grace to love eachother oh Lord!
Well done for your theory, good critical thinking.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Azam101: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
whitering:
All I know, Buhari It shall not be well with you. You are a bad sectional leader. Ordinary, we ought to have seen some arrests after 24 hours. How I wish the super eagles would boycott today's match in solidarity with Jos people. I repeat, Buhari change or face the wrath of God for condoning the atrocities of the fulani killers herdsmen.
Useless person using his free data to type nonsense.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Tedpgrass: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2018
oka4ugoo:

*walk out thread*

Don't even think about it!!!

How dare you give up on yourself, the beautiful piece of machinery-- ur body; intelligent computer -- ur brain,
family and friends, foes inclusive..

Opportunities yet untapped and fully explored and utilised...

How dare you??

Hope it gave you a kick up ur behind

Tomorrow will always be full of opps

If nothing else, planet Earth will miss your grovelling presence.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Funmitrends(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Photos: President Buhari Visits Plateau State

President Buhari today went on a sympathy visit to Plateau State after suspected herdsmen reportedly killed close to 200 people.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >> http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2018/06/photos-president-buhari-visits-plateau.html

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Tedpgrass: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2018
oka4ugoo:

Your morning of joy is approaching..
Don't walk away in defeat but run to it though weak and broken..

You will yet have many reasons to smile again

Hold on ....

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by newslifeop: 5:13am On Jun 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by delishpot: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2018
oka4ugoo:

I'm in the state of hopelessness. I'm tired bro, the depression is too much, just feel like ending it all *I'm in tears as am typing this right now*

All the same thanks, I'm really grateful, God bless you.

It has happened to be best of men. The difference between the fighters and those who fell is that they tailired a solution that will lift them up anytime they are down and stuck with it. Nothing would change their beliefs it could be something as extreeme as becoming a priest to something as simple as thinking of rain in a green field or faith in God to keep them strong. The unique thing is that they all held unto that key.

Pkele, you shall overcome. Do not see it as a lost battle but rather see it asa challenge on your soul. If you kill yourself you lose. The spirit behind the feeling would say one down, many more to go. But if you stand and fight whatever feelings are keeping you depressed you are a hero. One thing I know is, deoression cones with hopelessness and once this spirit invades, you will not be able to see anything good wether for personal upliftment or to help others. This blindness causes you to lag behimd. Try to cast out the spirit of hopelessness in the name of Jeshua Emmanuel the christ and ask the spirit of the most high El Elohim to refresh your soul.
Stay strong. No self pity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Lekanpleasant: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2018
buygala:
I have nothing to say sad

DSS have spies on nairaland.....

So inasmuch as I enjoy exercising my freedom of speech, my freedom of movement is much more important to me smiley
Don’t wish yourself death, it’s not good

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by whitering: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Azam101:
Useless person using his free data to type nonsense.

In every nonsense, there is sense. Park on your lane Buhari pikin.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by whitering: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2018
demitola:

We already know our problems as a country. We voted for him. If he can't make our country better, he should quietly leave. The loss of lives and properties under this administration is unbearable. It might be middle belt today, who knows........
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by demitola(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2018
whitering:

We already know our problems as a country. We voted for him. If he can't make our country better, he should quietly leave. The loss of lives and properties under this administration is unbearable. It might be middle belt today, who knows........
Candidly he must give this particular problem all the attention needed, the bulk still stops at his table for real as the commander in chief. But then we need more recruitment into the military and police, training & retraining, adequate motivation for them and what have you
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2018
I'm at the point where I can even imagine positive change in this country. Let my visa do and come lemme leave this shithole
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by ibotic(f): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2018
oka4ugoo:

*walk out thread*

I see brightness in your future.... cool.....your blessings are on their way...this is not a time to give up...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

Bloody terrorist.

AMEN!!!!!

shocked This curse plenty watin But I choke my hand into the convenant Of the holy bible then enter into the Holy Quran to type a Big AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by KINGEvidence: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Soon we overcome ths Insecurities in Nigeria.Lets Unite to fight the enemies of progress and development.Nigeria will One day be a peaceful nation.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by dapiahno(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
obosirow:
Looks like he came to verify, firsthand, the size of the territory, his Miyetii-allah cohorts have 'claimed'. undecided undecided
Good point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.