Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo (49957 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Factfinder1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
If Nigeria loses today Yorubas won't feel it cos they support Portugal because of their favorite player PEPE

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nonsense! She should have promised them sex

Trust me even 19 year old uzoho wee score hat trick! angry

Lol
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by princepee: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
All this yeye celebs wey bi say na only bumbum them get offer, I SMH for them.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mehn dese are hips no be here oooshocked.Lalas247 are those her hips real? Anyway oga Musa pls concentrate on those her hips while scoring ur goals bikocheesy. The sky is ur limit super eagles aka fine jersey cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
oh lawd see hips like drumsticks (fried chicken laps)..
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry my friend stop trying to suck Nigeria's d*ck
face your loser country

Really looser of a country..? Ghana..?
Isorite..

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by sinaj(f): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
emeijeh:

What is even big there, when all they do is adjust their legs to make their clothes tighter, and making their hips seemingly massive?

Nonsense.
How did you know grin grin grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by ObeyPaul: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
She no fit buy jersey??
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
HeWrites:
Citizens of African countries that are not qualified for the World Cup are now asslicking the EAGLES grin

Especially Ghana.

We support u wahala we no support u wahala
What the fuc.k ..!!

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by james255(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
HeWrites:
Citizens of African countries that are not qualified for the World Cup are now asslicking the EAGLES grin

Especially Ghana.

SO NON NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT SUPPORT NIGERIA IN WORLD CUP?

SUPPORTING NIGERIA IS ASS-LICKING?

WHERE HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR SENSE MATE?

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by rampantlover: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
friendlyadvice:
face your loser country

Nigeria is the most useless country on earth, a complete zoo where cows have more freedom than humans. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by rampantlover: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
friendlyadvice:
face your loser country

Incorrigible fool, Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering you in your own country and you are here having a go at Ghanaians. Use that energy to stop the Fulani herdsmen. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin kwasia boy

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by jordyspices: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
No I dnt like her shiirt I love her ass
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
rampantlover:

Incorrigible fool, Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering you in your own country and you are here having a go at Ghanaians. Use that energy to stop the Fulani herdsmen. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin kwasia boy
Bwahahshaha.. Epic!
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by biggy26: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
friendlyadvice:
face your loser country
Must you always reveal foolishness in public?
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by emeijeh(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:
How did you know grin grin grin

Sinaj!
No be today nyash dey back na wink cheesy
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
rampantlover:

You mind that f.ool...
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
james255:

SO NON NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT SUPPORT NIGERIA IN WORLD CUP?
SUPPORTING NIGERIA IS ASS-LICKING?
WHERE HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR SENSE MATE?
ask him again for me stupid comment
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
friendlyadvice:
face your loser country
the least Nigerians can do is appreciate the support and not be arrogant. Super eagles are out of the worldcup anyway so we take back our support
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Didilicious: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
HeWrites:

Especially Ghana.
i hope you’re biting your tongue now lmao
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Didilicious: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Arcasie:

the least Nigerians can do is appreciate the support and not be arrogant. Super eagles are out of the worldcup anyway so we take back our support
im South African but this arrogance is the reason why we’re not even bothered��
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by newslifeop: 5:08am On Jun 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Swanzi:

Really looser of a country..? Ghana..?
Isorite..
Ehn na, how many world cup una don qualify for?
grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Ehn na, how many world cup una don qualify for?
grin

Shut up there..!!!
You only go there to distribute points

Fact remains is only Ghana and Senegal
Whose gotten to the quarterfinals.

Nija ntoooorr grin grin

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
rampantlover:

grin ah ah you dey vex say fulani herdsmen no come una side? No worry make una just work on your dead country and make it more appealing and in no time, fulani herdsmen and investors will show
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin ah ah you dey vex say fulani herdsmen no come una side? No worry make una just work on your dead country and make it more appealing and in no time, fulani herdsmen and investors will show

Look at this fool @ 40 una no Dey shame
A country where cows have more value than
Human beings I shame for uooo.

This can never happen in Ghana without
Heads rolling.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Swanzi:

Shut up there..!!!
You only go there to distribute points

Fact remains is only Ghana and Senegal
Whose gotten to the quarterfinals.

Nija ntoooorr grin grin
grin hmmm 8 years ago na wetin you still dey celebrate okay in that case
Atlanta 96 naija win gold for soccer
U-17 world cup 5 times winner

Oya how many ghana don win?
Make we begin our petty battle
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Swanzi:

This can never happen in Ghana without
Heads rolling.

Really? Oya give an example to back up your claim
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Really? Oya give an example to back up your claim

I no get time cure ur mumuness ur mumu is incurable but I can advice u go to google
As I just did...

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Swanzi:

I no get time cure ur mumuness ur mumu is incurable but I can advice u go to google
As I just did...
grin loooooool do you think I'm as stupid as your Ghanaian country men? what da f*ck were you trying to prove with that 'Google search' you attached to your post?
Smh you need help

Btw don't change the subject o go and check for evidence to back your claim that ghana is the most secured country in the world or whatever
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin loooooool do you think I'm as stupid as your Ghanaian country men? what da f*ck were you trying to prove with that 'Google search' you attached to your post?
Smh you need help

Btw don't change the subject o go and check for evidence to back your claim that ghana is the most secured country in the world or whatever

Mumu take

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List / Tonto Dikeh-churchill's Traditional Wedding (Official Photos) / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.