Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List (49966 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by AgencyReport: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Nigerian Music star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has reacted to report that he is among the top tax defaulters in the country, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the Federal Inland Service (FIRS) on Monday, published a list of 19,901 individuals and organisations, who default on tax payment in Nigeria.

Topping the list are: Obasanjo Farms Nig. Ltd (Feedmill); Iyiola Omisore & Par; Citiroof Aluminium Co. Ltd; Coldstone Creamery Limited (Yaba); Davido Music Worldwide Ltd; among others.

They were given 29 days to pay their taxes or see it get deducted from their bank accounts, reports Igbere TV.

Reacting to the news, Davido took to Twitter to simply write, “Lol I’m on my cash shit”.

See tweet ...

http://igberetvnews.com/917836/davido-reacts-after-his-name-appeared-on-tax-defaulters-list/

3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Abfinest007(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2019
oga go clear your name if u nor de hold show us evidence

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by aolawale025: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Saw a church on that list. Churches are supposed tax exempt

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2019
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2019
No single calabar man or his business on the list.

That shows how organized we are.

CALABARIANS AMAKA

Pls ignore the use of the "AMAKA" in my words above.

WE ARE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE PART ELDERS BEATERS' PIGS AND IDIOTS NATION

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2019
No single calabar man or his business on the list.

That shows how organized we are.

CALABARIANS AMAKA

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Kagarko(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Let them pay or risks forfeiture of properties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by BlackfireX: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2019
I didn't see my name there , that is impossible....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Kagarko(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Let them pay or risks forfeiture of property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Cosmatikka: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Don't mind dem bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Nnukwueze: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Churches are tax exempt.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by UniversalDove: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Assemblies of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Why is my name not on the list?? Oh! Sorry I forgot I AM UNEMPLOYED

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Funmmyastic: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
David go and pay your tax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by NeutronStar: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
List of PDP members

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Raydos: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wetin concern me!!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Lakeshizu(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Biritiko: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by EXLOVER(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
So as broke as Blackface, he's still paying his tax. Good for him.

Davido and Chioma should be jailed. Chioma is a very bad influence, silent killer, I know her right from school, she will encourage you to take drugs just to satisfy her sexual urge.

Now my guy udeme is roaming about the street, all thanks to chioma with her big forehead.

The only good thing about her she cooks will with marijuana recepi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Spar7tan(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Even if all these companies, firm & individual paid their taxes, we still can't see what the government used it for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by loadedvibes: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lol.. make una pay una tax o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by AntiWailer: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Post your tax returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by islandmoon: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
what about herdsmen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by paddyofboss(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hustle ooo make dem nor publish people name exempt you ooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Cybertext(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nnukwueze:
Churches are tax exempt.

Some churches own other business ventures like Publishing houses, Media houses, Schools etc are they to be exempted also??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by immortalityk: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
Notice how yorubas full list?
slot god is good motors ifeanyi ubah the biggest debtor in Nigeria history

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
So churches pay tax?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Davido

Noise maker

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Equal Love To Your Daughters - Flavor Called Out By Fans / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.