Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom (14513 Views)

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work / Important Bathroom Accessories You Need In A Nigerian Home / HOW SHOULD I DESIGN MY BATHROOM ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by dermmy(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2018
devigblegble:
I’m still depressed from our lost game only God can restore my health back but the thunder wey go fire the referee still dey sambissa

I have been using Nigeria to beat Argentina on PES 2016. It's helping me to recover frm my own shock grin

2 Likes

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by dermmy(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
somez:
Buy pants and hang round the bathroom. Next!

Pls dnt scatter these my faulty ribs grin

2 Likes

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by rotecch77(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
It very possible to design your bathroom to your own taste i.e type of tiles/colour, arrangement of the toilet appliances,bathroom accessories etc.

Few of our work pics.

Check my signature for more.
For your request

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2018
devigblegble:
I’m still depressed from our lost game only God can restore my health back but the thunder wey go fire the referee still dey sambissa
d ref say make ighalo no score
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by footprint17(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Contact 08147158622 an architect .

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by adaksbullet: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Are u whant me too desine it too u? That's his mine work wink

Workdone pics belows√

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by footprint17(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2018
U can use lessoney to get more.

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by chuksville(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2018
Mek I ask am po Google. ...
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2018
The major decor for a bathroom is the wall tiling and the roof. Get good designs and high quality wall tiles and a lovely pop roof design.
Then you begin to install interiors. Bath tub, jacuzzi, wash hand basin etc.. Taste plus class is money. When I hear how much some bathrooms costs in design, e reach to build house sef.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Paullardricky: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by govomotors: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2018
We can turn your bathroom floor into a state of the masterpiece. Visit our website: www.govogeneral.com for more details or 080262600313 WhatsApp

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by frugal(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2018
findingmyself18:
I like minimalist theme
I like traditional looking homes, cosy
Thanks
I may be able to offer some tips if I could see how it looks currently. Share pictures if you can.

1 Like

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nedfed(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2018
devigblegble:

I sense gambling grin
Stay away from bet it kills just like *MMM*
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by symbianDON(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2018
kinzation:
Buy xmas light cheesy
bad guy!!!

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by chimaobinelson(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2018
n
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by businessman7(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2018
grin grin
moscobabs:

Since u like traditional looking home...Take this tips

-paint the room in Red

- Use Obatala ,snake or Death Art work on the wall(the front wall)

- Use palmleave and bamboo to decorate the roof

- Look for an ancient wooden statue thats not tall than 2ft and put a calabash designed with cowries on top then put it at a corner of the roon

- Tell ur carpenter to make a box that looks like coffin and put it at the centre of the room.

- Use a red rug .

grin- put a big Mirror (slayqueen size) designed with white fabric and put it opposite of ur bed.

Since u wan sleep in the bathroom Hope these help?
I'm cracked up
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by bixton(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2018
findingmyself18:
I like minimalist theme
I like traditional looking homes, cosy
Thanks

What is the size of your bathroom?
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Reference(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2018
Just get light and fresh air in and the rest will be history.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by uppermode2: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Why are you depress on such s game.......common pick yourself up and fire on,.......I hope you didn't loose to 9jabet
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by humblemikel(f): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Can i be your room mate
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by mimicue(f): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2018
Na wa o , this comments weak me grin grin
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Ebowo(f): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2018
businessman7:
grin ;DI'm cracked up
Still laughing
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Next time take your questions to Quora where people will take you more seriously.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Psoul(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
devigblegble:

Sambisa dey far from either Russia or Turkey. The ref is from Turkey and presently in Russia. By the time the thunder will take off from Sambisa to Russia or Turkey depending where he(Referee) is, the velocity of the thunder must have reduced to nothing.

Please chose anoda starting point for the thunder.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
AbuMikey:
just log on to pinterest, and you will get to see a whole lots of ideas.

Or, I could do some Architectural Renderings for You. To be Paid for. wink

Pinterest is a wonderful option. Once she creates an account or logs in she can save the pics she likes to her account.

What does your services entail? Im curious. I always wanted to be an interior designer. Settled for healthcare and business instead.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
rotecch77:
It very possible to design your bathroom to your own taste i.e type of tiles/colour, arrangement of the toilet appliances,bathroom accessories etc.

Few of our work pics.

Check my signature for more.
For your request

These are lovely.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
saasala:
Here:

That first pic is more minimilist style. Minimalist styles are usually white paint, clean straight lines on furnishings, and not much else in terms of items put about. Basically, less is better. I like it.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by khatea: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by rotecch77(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bsuedu:

These are lovely.

Thanks
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
j
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Banana peels cheesy
thank me later grin
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by AbuMikey(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bsuedu:

Pinterest is a wonderful option. Once she creates an account or logs in she can save the pics she likes to her account.

What does your services entail? Im curious. I always wanted to be an interior designer. Settled for healthcare and business instead.

I'm an architect, and I do various forms of architectural designs and Visualization. Both Interior and Exterior visualization, as well as Landscape design too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUNNYLAND COURT N5.5M BEST TIME TO INVEST #C OF O / BOSMAK HAVEN VGC LEKKI, LAGOS. BUY YOUR DREAM HOUSE NOW! / Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.