Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom (14668 Views)

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work / Important Bathroom Accessories You Need In A Nigerian Home / HOW SHOULD I DESIGN MY BATHROOM ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Hallynice(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2021
Search on pinterest or search handles on fb like homedeco and other stuffs on civil engineer
Thank me later
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by dettemanon(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
First, you should consider the color you want to design your bathroom. wink Some people like to start with a color scheme. We have a black ceramic toilet, a black sink, a silver shower stall, and a large washroom mirror with lighting. I think the washroom mirror can change the whole look of the bathroom because it attracts the most attention. If you want to know anything else about it, I can answer any questions you have. About the wall finish, I'd say that the best option for the bathroom is a large tile cluster. Tile is easy to clean away moisture. Also, don't forget to install an exhaust hood so steam can escape from the enclosed room.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by jakeschafer: 11:45am On Aug 02
Decorating your bathroom can be both fun and functional with a few thoughtful tips. Start by selecting a cohesive color scheme that sets the tone for relaxation; soft neutrals or serene blues work well. Incorporate stylish storage solutions to keep the space organized, such as floating shelves or chic baskets. Adding elements like a plush rug, some artwork, or decorative mirrors can elevate the space. For a modern touch, consider updating fixtures and hardware, which can make a big impact without a complete overhaul. If you’re contemplating a more extensive renovation, professional assistance can help bring your vision to life. For tailored advice and expert renovation services, including stylish bathroom makeovers, visit MyQHR. They offer comprehensive solutions for transforming your space with creativity and skill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frontier Estate Is A Modern Arena Racing You To The Frontlines Of Luxury Lifesty / 7 Useful Tips To Avoid A Real Estate Scam / Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.