Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,268 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

I feel A bit depressed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I feel A bit depressed (3795 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I feel A bit depressed by AloyEmeka5: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Jeebus, you are really a b!tch, aren't you?
All your insecurities have just been brought to light in this thread. What does someone being a mod have to do with suicide? You are pathetic! undecided

You ain't seen nothing yet. Ignoring tpia sometimes will make the world go round.

@Aisha:

Hold on and believe in what the bible said about faith and hope. One favor from God will override all those pains. You shall soon prevail and give us testimony in this same thread.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by AloyEmeka5: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
The sooner you come outta the closet and get some mental help, the better. may be it's me but I don't see what Aisha did wrong to receive these insults from you over nothing.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by r231(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
tpia.:

this thread has really brought all the hypocrites out from hiding.

every witch, wizard and demon, is now quoting bible and offering their colleague a shoulder to cry on.

na wa for you o
Re: I feel A bit depressed by spikedcylinder: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You ain't seen nothing yet. Ignoring tpia sometimes will make the world go round.

This one just takes the cake for mother of all abnormalities. Haba!
I'm not even going to banter with it anymore just so I don't take people's attention away from someone with a real problem here.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by AloyEmeka5: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Oponu, ara galatia. undecided undecided undecided undecided

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: I feel A bit depressed by SALady(f): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
Its ok you are just experiencing the patern of human life. Its just a test for peserverence dont ever give up without giving faith a fighting chance. I see a lot of positive things that have happened in your life but somehow you refuse to acknowledge them.

Lets start counting your blessings:

1. When you met your husband you were once very happy and couldnt ask for more some women dont live to experience a day like that. Again some women dont live to tell their story because of the bad marriages they are in.
2. You have a degree so anything for you right now is possible as you have opened the doors of freedom and choice.
3. You can sit in an interview and present yourself with confidence, and you know it, that's a good thing. That interview you lost out on was just one of many to come. One interview or more will give.
4. You've done volunteer work and you learned enough to beef up your cv. Forget the monster boss she is the thing of the past your cv looks better after her.
5. You are confident enough to know that you can actually start something on your own. Not too many people have got the gall to even lift a finger towards that.

OK the downside:
1. Not happy in your marriage. Think positive solution, you can go for counseling and later go with hubby as a couple. Does he even know your thoughts about the marriage
2. So you lost some money. That's business you win some you loose some. A lot of business people will tell you they've had to go through this before. The benefit is that no one will ever do this to you again. Congradulations you are now street smart.

Now see how much your blessings outweighs your misfortune.

Now again start making arrangements to meet with a counselor suicidal thoughts are not good at all.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
Tpia, are you high on something    undecided
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Sauron1: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Tpia, are you high on something    undecided

I was about to post just that.
The energy that drives Tpia is second to none. . . . .I mean, is Tpia human or a spambot?
Must she complain over everything?

Jeeez!!!!
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Sauron1: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
aisha2:

Am not writing this for self pity, just need to say something to someone, people around me do not understand, they feel I should be greatful for Life, health ETC, but the truth is am at an all time low. I dont want anyone to tell me things will get better, I tell my self this all the time, I jsut want life to make sense, I do the right things, I deserve a happy life, but the more I try to do right, the nore things go wrong for me.
My Personal Life is in Shambles: Against my better judgement, I decided to settle with someone who shares ths same faith with me because it has been drumed down to my ears that The Bible says "Be not be unequally Yorked with Unbelievers" Hell is the only word that can describe what am going through now.
Work: I have nver been a complainer, when i graduated and could not get a job even when i interviewed and passd in one of the interviews i came tops but my nbame was substituted with someone else who hads links with thw Oga there, i didnt complain, I went and volunteered for an organization where i knew i wanted to learn and develop, I had a Boss from hell, but i took all her crap, learnt as much as I could, got one promotion but my Godizilla Boss will not let me be, point of contention, she liked to falsify figures, Embezzelle project funds and my conscince will not let me play along, she  somehow got the worst out of me as i finally left the organization and went on my own.
I have a passion for Orphaned children and people in need and I have worked hard, invested my time and resources to make things better  in my own little way for my society, despite all the discouragements and stupidity goping on around me, i kept on till recently, I was approached by an organization to run a project for them, it was Conterpart funding, meaning, I bring 15% to the table, they fund the rest, I did my part honestly and dilgently as usual only to be informed that I should have falsified data and submitted, the organization just collects donor money and shares with smaller orgainzations who are supposed to carry out the projects for them. Now, my money, a lot of it is hanging on this, I have tried to report this fraud but for where, the Organizations in charge are asking for ribe before they can investigate, someone i know there said they have already collected from the bigger organization and concluded the case in their favor.
What kind of jungle is this? I have really had it, I need to see my light, this tunnel is too deep for me. haba, I have more than done my part.

Wow. . . . . .
I think you need to change your environment.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Pennywise(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2010
@Aisha2
You are feeling low.Well, that is understandable. At least 4 out of 10 pple feel this way in any given year researchers say. But suicide tots? That is heavy. It is serious. It is urgent in its need for attention.

Being suicidal is an admission that you lost. You need to fight back, go after your traducers if that will give you peace. Be like tpia and say to hell with them all.  cheesy

Be happy. Life is too short not to be.

You have pple in by far more precarious situation. How you deal with it is all that matters.

You can see life as sea waves with peaks and troughs. The peaks will come and you will enjoy it too.

For those of you who are bickering, shame on you all.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Wow. . . . . .
I think you need to change your environment.
Thank You, decided to do that.
Please you guys do ot fight, am just down mentally, am not about commiting suicide. Thank God we are not married yet just did some of the traditional stuff. That can be rectified, Point is I let others talk me into beig with someone who has always hurt me.
Thank you very much all, am sure will be much better soon
Re: I feel A bit depressed by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2010
aisha2:

Please you guys do ot fight, am just down mentally, am not about commiting suicide. Thank God we are not married yet just did some of the traditional stuff. That can be rectified, Point is I let others talk me into beig with someone who has always hurt me.

You will jare. Don't ever think about taking your own life o, it's not even funny.
Life is much too sweet to think about ending things before your time. smiley
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Sauron1: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
aisha2:

Keep your head up. . . .
The darkest hour is always before DAWN.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by mazaje(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

I was about to post just that.
The energy that drives Tpia is second to none. . . . .I mean, is Tpia human or a spambot?
Must she complain over everything?

Jeeez!!!!

I used to think tpiah was a person, now I know she is a spambot, I didn't know that I've been wasting my time trying to make a spambot reason. . .
Re: I feel A bit depressed by AloyEmeka5: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
aisha2:

Not too late girl. Better rectify the situation now and go through the temporary emotional hurt than live unhappily with a man who is the father of your children. Cut your losses now and reinvent yourself. Suicide thoughts are from the evil one.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by AloyEmeka5: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
mazaje:

I used to think tpiah was a person, now I know she is a spambot, I didn't know that I've been wasting my time trying to make a spambot reason. . .

Good morning. It's rather too late for you to wake up sha.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Outstrip(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
You will be alright Aisha and one day you will look back and smile. You will even say thank God that you went through it. These things prepare you for tomorrow. I used to hate when people say that but in a way it is true. You will realize that this is true. It is well my sister
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Pennywise(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
aisha2:

Work issues may have contributed but we know relationship is the real bit-ch isnt it? Take on a new bf. There is no shortage of men in naija fortunately.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by mazaje(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
aisha2:

Hope you get better soon, Life can be very challenging and discouraging sometimes, but try to keep your head up and keep doing what is right and what you feel will make you and the people around you happy. Keep your head up, I hope that better days come your way soon. . . . .
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
tpia.:

"spambot" right? angry angry

karma is a b.itch.

@ aisha and her cohorts

i have already seen the thread opened on someone's case on this nl.

if that person commits suicide, their blood will be on your collective hands.

that's my final word to you about this matter.

delete this post if you like.

*roooolz eyez*
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

*roooolz eyez*

gosh, you're so full of yourself. . . . . . . .

make i leave you since we all know nl is your universe. If you aint here, no nl.

hiss.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by eyinjujesu: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
pls discard dat thought; it's from d devil
don't give up now, i believe 2 evry problem dia is always a way out, i pray very soon God will show u d way out n as he shows u, u will help others later remember, 'd broken is master @ mending'.
it is well wit u n u will laugh @ last n very soon.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by omataeje(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2010
There is nothing God can not do, 4get ur past n press forward, cry
Re: I feel A bit depressed by mazaje(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
tpia.:

"spambot" right? angry angry

karma is a b.itch.

@ aisha and her cohorts

i have already seen the thread opened on someone's case on this nl.

if that person commits suicide, their blood will be on your collective hands.

that's my final word to you about this matter.

delete this post if you like.

Why is this tenacious spambot coming back again and again?. . . . .Is there no anti spambot software here?. . .ahhhh this spambot needs to be permanently deleted. . . .lI know that tpiah is a spambot but even as a spambot her posts are completely crazy
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Busybody2(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

The sooner you come outta the closet and get some mental help, the better. may be it's me but I don't see what Aisha did wrong to receive these insults from you over nothing.

Tpia first post on this thread said exactly the same thing Chaircover's was saying, only that the tone of delivery was different because of the impression they had that Aisha2 only opened this thread to use as an outlet to vent her frustration, seek solace for her down moment, use to host a sobfest . . . and she even mentioned twice that she was not going to commit suicide, hence reason peeps like Pennywise, Snowdrops, etc, too were telling her that it will get better, that some people go through worse . . .

@ OP

I can still hear the ~ things don't make sense/there seem to be no end to everything i set out to do/my personal life is in shambles/i feel like i am going through hell//i am at an all time low/things do seem to get on top of me and get too much for me to handle/i deserve a happier life/why does everything that can go wrong has to go wrong in my life/i don't know who to turn to/i don't know who to trust/i don't know where to turn to/there is no light at the end of the tunnel/i feel like a failure/i have no sense of worth/why me/i want out . . .

A problem halved is a problem shared so I commend you for your bravery in coming out to cry for help. It takes a very compassionate, selfless person to do what you do.

You may not know it now, but you don't know how many people/children whose lives you have changed by them coming into contact with you. You don't know how many helpless people and children whose lives your input is going to change in future. Do you even know if the one time you smiled or hugged or touched a child is the only time they have been smiled at or hugged or touched in their life? Even if it is just one child, you are invaluable. What you do is commendable.

Count your blessings, and like Aloyemeka said;  One favour is all you need to override these pain that refuses to go away, just one God-given favour. Hang in there, all is not lost, you can make it through. You will, God does not forget His own. Seek professional help too if you have been feeling low for a long time.
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: I feel A bit depressed by tigerpaws(f): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2010
aisha2:

Please you guys do ot fight, am just down mentally, [size=16pt]am not about commiting suicide.[/size] Thank God we are not married yet just did some of the traditional stuff. That can be rectified, Point is I let others talk me into beig with someone who has always hurt me.

Why is the topic (I Constantly Think About Suicide)     
Re: I feel A bit depressed by SALady(f): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2010
tigerpaws:

Why is the topic (I Constantly Think About Suicide)

My understamding of "M NOT ABOUT COMMITING SUICIDE" means she doesnt promote it, however at this point in her life it would seem the only thing she thinks about, hence the title of the topic
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
tpia.:

gosh, you're so full of yourself. . . . . . . .

make i leave you since we all know nl is your universe. If you aint here, no nl.

hiss.

Re: I feel A bit depressed by spikedcylinder: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
Uju, do not feed the troll. wink
Re: I feel A bit depressed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
I couldn't help myself Spikes, she's hilarous! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of Your Parent Did The Parenting? / Advice About Breastpumps / Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.