Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! (1255 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Samuelgr8: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good day Ma,

I am writing on behalf of my elder brother. He was married to a lovely woman who gave him two boys and a girl. About four three years ago,he suddenly started maltreating her,beating her and eventually kicked her out of the house. All our family members did everything to intervene but he refused. He accused the wife of cheating but he never had proof. He accused her of trying to kill him and use juju to stop his progress. He said a prophet told him that.

What we eventually found out was that,there was a woman behind all of this. Another woman was trying to get him. This woman was devilish and fetish. She must have used spiritual powers to remote my brother cos he didn’t listen to anyone. Before long,he married her and she moved into his house. She got pregnant immediately and she made my brother abandon every member of our family. Anyone of us that tried to visit,she came up with problems that made my brother chase us. My parents are no more,thank God,it would have killed them to see my brother like this.

Eventually,everyone left my brother to his new wife and family. In March this year.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-me-jzhane-he-wants-his-wife-back/
Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Fake stories

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Samuelgr8: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hello friends & fams,

Our telegram group is growing daily and you cant afford not to be in it...We guarantee you, It's the place to be! Learning about intimacy, what & what not to do in your relationship/marriage to keep it healthy.

How do you join? Simple, join via the link on the blog stories, alternatively, leave your number here and you be added by one of our admins.

Together we are changing the narratives....
Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Samuelgr8: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why u dey vex, because we no publish ur story?
yeyerolling:
Fake stories
Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Zanas: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
So I have to go to your blog to read your story in order for me to heed your cry for help?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Beke2020: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Zanas:
So I have to go to your blog to read your story in order for me to heed your cry for help?
No be by force naa
Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Samuelgr8: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
it's well
Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by divinelove(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yet another fabricated story

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Beke2020: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Do we still have people like this on NL shocked shocked
divinelove:
Yet another fabricated story
Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by divinelove(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Beke2020:
Do we still have people like this on NL shocked shocked

stay off people's mention demented fool
Re: Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! by Samuelgr8: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
cool cool coolam good
divinelove:

stay off people's mention demented fool

(1) (Reply)

Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur / Living With A Friend / MOTHERS! Here Are 5 Ways You Can Protect Your Daughters [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.