Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims (16464 Views)

How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas / Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2018
The corper sending distress call to Buhari is on his own, the grim reaper collecting the souks of the kaffirs

2 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari can't do nothing in this situation. Tell the people to stop killing one another.
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by SalamRushdie: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Lolzz, these corpers are funny.

They are calling Buhari to help them, as if they don't know that Buhari is the engine of the crisis.

Their case is like that of people who are being chased by the demons, instead of them to find solution to their problems, they had to run to the Lucifer himself who is controlling those demons that are chasing them for help . Smh.

If Buhari could sink so low to kill Christian pregnant women and children, is it you kafir corpers he would save ?. Its a pity.

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by ozoebuka1(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2018
ziondaughter247:

Honestly, eastern states are really peaceful and they treat their corpers really well, though the pay was small. They where always giving us fresh food for free. I served in Ideato North LGA in Imo State and it was the best. I had peace of mind and I was treated with respect even though am yoruba. My friend that served in Enugu also said the same.
later you will still forget this good gesture they offered to you and your friends and start calling them ipob miscreants angry

5 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by phreakabitoo: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2018
The Fulani people are on a mission to expand their empire started by Uthman dan Fodio.
Buhari wouldn't do anything jor, he is their supporter.

1 Like

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by ziondaughter247: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2018
ozoebuka1:
later you will still forget this good gesture they offered to you and your friends and start calling them ipob miscreants angry

Must you bring your stupid negativity into this? Please grow up..mtchewww
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by KingCassy(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2018
What crime did they commit Serving their father land

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

1 Like

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by ozoebuka1(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2018
ziondaughter247:

had to bring in the reality that you see as negativity... Mtcheww sad

3 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by jesicajonna(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2018
Mehn!!!!all diz polithieficians just dey use us dey catch trips with our lifes..na so dem kill kill during Jonathan,everyone castigated him and they hated on him..now the killings continue and we all hating again..una think say diz thing go stop so..✋� abeg no hating on me cos I just dey rizin my own..�

1 Like

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by kenralph(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:

PVC WON'T DO ANYTHING

Na your baby pishur be dat?
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by omoharry(f): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Kaetoh:
If the corpers are Afonja may they drink of the wrath of their own evil against the whole of this country. Very lazy set of people who think they alone should always be in power to suck the whole country dry. Up until now the afonjas do not regret voting in the murderous fulanis into power.
This is not the time to start your stupid tribal war..to wht end really..just to massage your yeye ego....we have a bigger devil in front of us..stop distracting yourself necessarily.

1 Like

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Turantula(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2018
I hope none of the corpers are Igbos who has nothing to do with bringing this terrorist to power

1 Like

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by nnaeyes6: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2018
BAILMONEY:
IT IS FINISHED sad
OGWUSIGO
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Buffalowings3(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2018
I hope this ain't true
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by 0koyibos: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Abagworo:
Buhari can't do nothing in this situation. Tell the people to stop killing one another.

Is Buhari not the chief security officer of Nigeria and commander in chief of the armed forces?

Stop typing as if it's an abomination to use your brain.

1 Like

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Start by scrapping that useless NYSC scheme. It's completely pointless and puts our youth in serious risks.
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by okechukwu3: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2018
"President Buhari, you came to Jos, because of you, helicopters were parading round the sky ALL DAY! You’ve left & they’re shooting AGAIN THIS NIGHT!! WHAT DID YOU COME TO DO?! WHAT DID YOU COME TO DO ?! We came to serve!! YOUTH SERVICE!! WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?? they’re actively shooting and have gotten to Bukuru !! BUKURU is in Jos!! What measures did your visit put in place ?! They clearly don’t care ?! WE ARE AFRAID!!!! PRESIDENT BUHARI !! DO SOMETHING!!my friends are crying, they are AFRAID!! WE ARE AFRAID!! DO SOMETHING!! YOU ARE OUR LEADER!! WE ARE AFRAID @MBuhari !! @NGRPresident nothing is being done. This is today!! 26th June, 2018!! AFTER YOUR VISIT !!"

''YOU ARE OUR LEADER" He is not a leader but a RULER
''YOU ARE OUR RULER''

His ambition is paramount
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Techfield(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
#Deport fulani herdsmen Buhari lazy president
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by ruggedtimi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Lolzz, these corpers are funny.

They are calling Buhari to help them, as if they don't know that Buhari is the engine of the crisis.

Their case is like that of people who are being chased by the demons, instead of them to find solution to their problems, they had to run to the Lucifer himself who is controlling those demons that are chasing them for help . Smh.

If Buhari could sink so low to kill Christian pregnant women and children, is it you kafir corpers he would save ?. Its a pity.
it is because u are not in their shoes that's why u dey cap careless..
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Bullhari007(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
keep wailing , during the Python dance non of you guys speak out, so let's the killing go round I don't give a fvck.... but I think its high time this killing go West
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by possibilita(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
those terrorist don enter my area self
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kaetoh:
If the corpers are Afonja may they drink of the wrath of their own evil against the whole of this country. Very lazy set of people who think they alone should always be in power to suck the whole country dry. Up until now the afonjas do not regret voting in the murderous fulanis into power.
i swear u are heartless
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Cherez: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Abagworo:
See this one.
lol
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by CaptainG00D: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
ziondaughter247:

But he told u the truth...
Does that stop u from insulting Igbos here saying that they hate yorubas ..despite u knowing the truth that u are the ones hating Igbo's
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by xdeelala: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
am sorry to say this.i hate Yorubas am serving in ado Ekiti now.i must tell you the way the threat me in this town is so bad even the little children disrespect me.infact there woman are demon's always looking for a fight.i ll forever keep my cloth a Yoruba woman tore were I went to fetch water in Ila abiye in ilawe road.ask me what did I do to them.
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Kaetoh: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
omoharry:
This is not the time to start your stupid tribal war..to wht end really..just to massage your yeye ego....we have a bigger devil in front of us..stop distracting yourself necessarily.
tell tinubu and osibanjo their politics is stupid. See the whole of Christianity being exterminated by Fulani Muslims and you soulless lots are yet the least perturbed cos it has never gotten to you . I tell you the truth afonjas will feel the wrath of Fulani terrorists if Buhari is reelected president. You people will live to regret siding the murderous north .
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Sijubiblisea: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by omoharry(f): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Kaetoh:
tell tinubu and osibanjo their politics is stupid. See the whole of Christianity being exterminated by Fulani Muslims and you soulless lots are yet the least perturbed cos it has never gotten to you . I tell you the truth afonjas will feel the wrath of Fulani terrorists if Buhari is reelected president. You people will live to regret siding the murderous north .
I am not a Yoruba person..I am from the Niger Delta.. nor did i vote for Buhari..if you have time, you can check my past post before the election when i tried to tell the sai babas then of who the real Buhari is...I have always known him to be a religious bigot and a sectional leader..The south west and middle belt who voted him massively are now fighting their fingers.Experience they say is a the best teacher isn't it.

My quarrel with you is this, you cannot use hatred against the southwest to get unity..what we need in the south (in spite of differences) is unity against this evil Fulan bigots...( you dont have to if you dont want but stop the e-war within the south..it is of no good to the region rather it is giving our enemy more strength to continue to rule over us unjustly)if we all vote like the way we did in 2011, I dont think Buhari will ever smell Aso rock again..so my brother together we the south stand to achieve this or divided we fall and be consumed by these beast in human skin..can the south east do it alone? if you can then guys then no problem..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdullahi Sule: How 40 Bandits Attacked My Deputy’s Convoy / Insecurity: Bandits Open Fire On Police Team In Zamfara, Gun Down 7 Officers / Nigerian Man Dumps His Baby Mama For Stabbing Him In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.