Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead (1420 Views)

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by Jeboy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
MICHAEL ISAAC MARCH 28, 2020

The Italian Association of Doctors have confirmed the death of 51 doctors who all died after testing positive for coronavirus.

The doctors succumbed to the disease as of Friday, according to CNN, citing the Italian Association of Doctors.

The death toll comes after Filippo Anelli, the president of the association, on Thursday called for doctors in the country to be provided with more personal protective equipment (PPE).

“The first thing to do is to protect healthcare workers, to make sure they are not the ones spreading the virus. Our doctors have been sent to war unarmed,” Anelli told The Financial Times in a Thursday article. “The dead do not make a noise. Yet, the names of our dead friends, our colleagues, put here in black and white, make a deafening noise.”

https://www.informationng.com/2020/03/coronavirus-all-51-italian-doctors-who-tested-positive-dead.html?utm_source=marfeelpush
Re: Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by Jeboy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
The medical profession is becoming an hazard via covid 19 pandemic

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by Yustash001(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Inna lillaHi wahinna illaHI rajiuun....
Re: Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is serious. May God accept their return and comfort the bereaved families.
Re: Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
May their souls find eternal rest, amen. BTW, is it that the Italian version of the virus is more deadly than that of China? I'm at a loss.
Re: Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by Ayax: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
What a great loss to italy. I hope their souls find enternal rest
Re: Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by Expert17: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
RIP docs....... Eternal rest
Re: Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by Tpharell: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Doctor became the patient! This must be heartbreaking for the entire country

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead by rastaLivity: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2020
People are just wasting money buying hand sanitizer at exuberant price. I just mixed robb with chelsea dry gin. Corona will be like; so someone cannot play with you again angry angry

(1) (Reply)

HELP: I Always Feel Lower Back Pain After Workout / The Side Effect Of Using Dettol - Check To Be Safe / Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.