Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria (1544 Views)

Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking / Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. / Now You Can Differentiate Between Typhoid And Malaria After Reading This Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by 123vincent(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2020
Brethen, this is the pictures that one of our brother in isolation center sent me. You can see that most of the reports Lagos state and other states are sending to us is just lies . The person I'm talking to is well known to me and he's still in isolation center. He told me that anybody that has typhoid or high fever, that if they test that person for COVID-19, the person must test positive. He said that what this people are treating there is typhoid and malaria. He said that they're enjoying their selves there, he said that anything you want, they give you. That after treating people for the typhoid and malaria they'll discharge the people and go to street again and bring more people. He told me that so many countries are pumping in money to Lagos state, Ogun state. He told me that I should check those states thats hasn't collected any money for COVID-19, if any thing is happening in those states, just like Enugu, Anambra etc. He said they haven't given him any injection for one day, that what they do everyday is to check their temperature and give them those drugs he sent to me. We really need to change our prayer now, any governors or group of people, putting people in this terrible situation just because of money , let the judgement of God be on that person. If you call this brother, he will pick up his phone and be laughing . Those food are the ones they gave him for today. God have mercy on this country. Please stay safe

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by 123vincent(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by cyndylove64(f): 10:05am On May 02, 2020
He said,he said # u better go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by 123vincent(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2020
More pic seun

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by Shelumiel: 10:06am On May 02, 2020
It is well.... grin

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by ghettokid1(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2020
Oboy, isolation centre don dey hungry me o.

2 Likes

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by TheArchangel(f): 10:19am On May 02, 2020
And they are using M124 antiretroviral for malaria and typhoid.??

Our health in the coming weeks will be hugely decided by our crass ignorance and foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by ghettokid1(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2020
TheArchangel:
And they are using MK124 for malaria and typhoid.??
I sight Calcium there too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by TheArchangel(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

I sight Calcium there too
those are adjutant therapy. Anti-inflammatory and vitamins.

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by ghettokid1(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2020
TheArchangel:
those are adjutant therapy. Anti-inflammatory and vitamins.
We ve been scamed by Our Government

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by yanabasee1(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2020
If Atiku's son who tested positive and went into isolation and later tested negative, then there's a strong connection between this covid and malaria and typhoid...

Because, the soar throat and dry throat that leads to cough and fever is a common symptoms for malaria and typhoid.....

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by TheArchangel(f): 10:32am On May 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

We ve been scamed by Our Government
How so sir?

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by ghettokid1(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2020
TheArchangel:
How so sir?
Google is your friend mir.

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by TheArchangel(f): 10:39am On May 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Google is your friend mir.
Well, I have not been scammed.

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by holsconcept(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2020
M124- Angiotensin receptor blocker.

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by ghettokid1(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2020
TheArchangel:
Well, I have not been scammed.
You must be a Buharist/Sai Barberian

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by Yustash001(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2020
Could this be true?..

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by baralatie(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2020
These Nigeria doctors are geniuses! it is a cheaper treatment and it is working

1 Like

Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2020
In other words, atiku's son, el-rufai and oyo state governor were equally sscammed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After Drinking A Full Bottle Of Alcohol (photos/video) / Help! How Can I Cure Tinea Versicolor On My Face? / Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.