Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. (6441 Views)

Dear Women, Don't Beg A Man These 3 Things / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Shakushaku1(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2018
jenigurl:

Some of us have done all this

And what did we get in return ? Heart break, being taken for granted , being physically abused , emotionally abused

Being called so many abusive words , being called average looking

Don't make me sad please

Abusive words like average lookin? Some of this beech neegaz need to wash them face with hypo, babe u fuckin fine with that beautiful smile of urs..

That modasucka is crazy for treating u like that angry
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Pusyiter(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Common Jennygul, the fact that you had bitter experiences in the past do not permit you to dwell on them
Brace up gul, life has alot to offer you. There is someone out there praying/working hard to meet you
In fact, you are someone's dream come true.
For me, Always there for you. grin
jenigurl:

And what did we get in return ? Heart break, being taken for granted , being physically abused , emotionally abused

Don't make me sad please
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by bisiboi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
jenigurl:

Don't make me sad please

Ha ba,just to appreciate the real ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Dances To Burna Boy's Song Half Unclad, Fans React / Deleted / Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.