Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Don’t Exchange Your Primary Calling For Something Fanciful - Romans 12:3-10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Exchange Your Primary Calling For Something Fanciful - Romans 12:3-10 (296 Views)

Don't Pretend To Love Others (Romans 12:9-10) / Don’t Exchange Your Primary Calling For Something Fanciful (2) - Judg 9:10-14 / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Exchange Your Primary Calling For Something Fanciful - Romans 12:3-10 by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 27, 2018
[img][/img]

Beloved Reader,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2018 with the theme: "Exceeding Abundantly Above".

Date: July 1st - July 8th 2018 (Sunday - Sunday)
Time: 6am-2pm (4 sessions) and 5pm-8pm daily.

Venue: Dream Centre Headquarters,
Km 4, Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway,
Dream Centre Bus stop,
Osogbo, Osun State,
Nigeria.

Ministering:
Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)
Rev Dr. John Idowu (Ado Ekiti)
Rev Dr. Francis Olonade (Modakeke)
Rev Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)
Rev Dr. John Akpami (Zaria)
Rev Dr. Lekan Babatunde (Ibadan)
Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan)
Rev Adeniyi Daniel (Abeokuta)

Enquiries: 07060930809; 08033879828; 08038492153; 08037252124.

Live streaming available on www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is Lord!

The kingdom of God functions on the principle of uniqueness that is based on differences. We are different from one another and that is why we need each other. It means no one is complete in himself; you must appreciate and respect what other believers have been given, regardless of how small you think it is.

Once you understand that, it keeps you from the tyranny of feeling inferior or superior. Paul said, “I Paul planted and Apollos waters but God gives the increase.” The planter and the waterer both have different assignments, but it is God that gives the increase and He should take the glory and honour.

And that is what keeps these people from not exchanging their call. There are people that are called to be pastors yet they like evangelistic crusade and then they’ve gone out there to start doing crusades when God didn’t call them to that. Some people were called of God to teach but they’ve gone to start a church just because they feel pastors have more recognition.

On the other extreme, there are Christians that were called to be evangelists but have chosen some job in the political field. Instead of using the gift of utterance from God on the pulpit somewhere, the devil has successfully exchanged their call for their ambitions.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive grace to esteem Your doings in the life of other believers around me. I pledge to abide by the calling you have called me without wavering in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 10:32-12:21, Acts 18:1-22, Psalm 145:1-21, Proverbs 18:1

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Man Of God, Who Predicted Some Of The Dooms In The Month Of June / Our All In One Solar Light Beauty Your Street / Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.