Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match (24088 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Girlsavage(f): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2018
While The whole Country was Focused on their TVs Yesterday during the match against Argentina, Which we even lost, Some People still had the guts to steal, A Man has just shared photos of what Thieves Did to his car, They Broke the Car Screen, Stole his Laptop and other valuables, Whilst he was watching the match. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/thief-break-mans-car-steal-his-laptop.html

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by pyyxxaro: 6:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Herdmen again embarassed

Pls nairalanders

Permit me to blame Buhari for this

I said pls undecided

21 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by heybeemoney(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Olalan(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2018
The man is careless, how do you leave such valuables in a car without any security on ground to watch over it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by wagazala: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2018
Talk of a loose loose situation. Sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2018
d man go carry d anger go meet his family na him wife i pity pass

9 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Pat081: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2018
So this one lost two things Nigeria game and laptop nice one to u

6 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by splmosixx(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Football match watching gone wrong....

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Leetunechi: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Like for Moses share for ighalo
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by gabazin080(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Does anyone know the prayer that Jesus used when he turned water into wine?? Times are hard

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by s3tt1ngz003: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
The man lose twice

6 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by gabazin080(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
My pastor asked me how much I bought my iphone7,and I said N42,000 instead of N210,000 .because I didn't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God..then he gave me N84,000 to buy two for him and his wife....The money is still with me since last Sunday ...i don't know wat to do,any advice?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Centcanada: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
A thief can makes his way no matter the hardship!
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by nonix22(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
never leave valuable items on ur car seat- men will never listen. thank God them no carry ur car join. mctwee tongue

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Very unpatriotic thief.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Sanchase: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
The Asoebi boys lost, on top you lost your valuable, sorry o!!!!
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by vizkiz: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Disadvantages of buying accidented cars.
No security (Alarm)
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by nonix22(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
even in London, e dey happen as well
Dumdumfashion:
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Gangster1ms: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Double wahala grin
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by PedroEastman: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Herdmen again embarassed

Pls nairalanders

Permit me to blame Buhari for this

I said pls undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by moses93(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
wetin concern us, abi na we thief am?
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Mufasa27(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
And Nigeria still come lose chai!!

The man go fit sleep, na everyday e go dey swear for ighalo
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by abbeyty(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
sorry ohh he lost both ways

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by princeade86(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
we called it #DOUBLELOSS#
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by finestboy1: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Happened to me on two occasions.. I wan die that die.. angry
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Last night's game proved to the world that messi is better than overhyped Ronaldo. The 2 touch control was superb on the run, the finishing was sublime from a tight angle.

Messi led Argentina to the final of the 2014 world cup in brazil and there was no fuss even after winning a silver medal while Ronaldo was eliminated with Portugal in the group stage. In 2018, Ronaldo led Portugal out of group stage with 4 goals that has been bettered by Harry kane yet Ronaldo ass lickers won't let the world rest. Until Ronaldo leads Portugal to the final of the world cup, Messi remains the boss of modern football. Kee your sef

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by kyella(f): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
which other valuables Abeg... see ur mouth... just Dey compound d loss
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Codeman01(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=PedroEastman post=68870619][/quote]

Guy you wicked oooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk / Glad Police Bullets Didn’t Kill Me, Says Robbery Suspect (pic) / 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.