Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match (24097 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by symbianDON(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
always keep your laptop and valuables in your booth/trunk!......never in the backseat where criminals may be attracted to it.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by kurukusese: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lesson to learn: Dont expose valuables in your car. Hide it when leaving the car. once greedy punk sees through the glass the temptation is there to act.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by sammirano: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
I didn't bother to watch it. "If I can't win, I won't run."
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by spencekat(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
You don't display your laptop and other valuables in your car.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Assassin101: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
double tragedy for him

his laptop was stolen

his country lost the match

take heart bro
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Sirpaul(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
and you say you are educated..... sorry you are sooooo dumb .. leaving such items in the car... why not your booth .. olodo
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by iukpe: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Never leave your phone or laptop exposed in your vehicle. They are safer in your trunk. If you can park your car within eyes view or opposite an Aboki or a shop. patronize them first and make sure the Aboki sees you parking or attending to your vehicle.
This unfortunate things happen within seconds.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Deji63: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is Nigeria.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
IT'S DOUBLE LOSS ENTERTAINMENT BABY.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by konnectivity(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
lazy nigerian yoot grin grin
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by SUNDICOS(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=PedroEastman post=68870619][/quote]MR fowl must win
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by GILOSKY(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dis is Nigeria
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by tunwumi: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
gabazin080:
My pastor asked me how much I bought my iphone7,and I said N42,000 instead of N210,000 .because I didn't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God..then he gave me N84,000 to buy two for him and his wife....The money is still with me since last Sunday ...i don't know wat to do,any advice?

Very simple. Since you are a lair and destined to a special place in hell just conjoing another lie to cover the inital one. You can lie that you are robbed but you may actually get rubbed ooooo
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Dearlord(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Double loss for the man. grin
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Sijo01(f): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why leave such valuables in the car for the full glare of passerby.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by 21savages: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
World cup 2030 EMEKA:Abeg wat date did nigeria lost 2-1 to agentina durin 2018 WC.
EBUKA:26th june 2018, 8:41pm
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by olmoRoc: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lesson learned! The trunk of the car is designed for the purpose of safeguarding things. And if you don't want to keep important items in the trunk, you could store them under any of the front seats.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Danny110(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Moses share for ighalo
We de talk anoda tin u de here de talk of like n share
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by Dalighieri: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
I'm sorry but you were careless.Even in any major city of thew world which includes US,UK you would see public adverts by their police warning motorists not to leave electronic valuables in plain sight.
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by cabilla(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Herdmen again embarassed

Pls nairalanders

Permit me to blame Buhari for this

I said pls undecided
who else to blame if not him cos that thief was trying to tell him that his not lazy
Re: Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match by cabilla(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
gabazin080:
My pastor asked me how much I bought my iphone7,and I said N42,000 instead of N210,000 .because I didn't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God..then he gave me N84,000 to buy two for him and his wife....The money is still with me since last Sunday ...i don't know wat to do,any advice?
simple jst tell him that the company only manifacture that ur own it see hw it wil be

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State / Men Who Stole Goats Caught By Owner While Selling Them At Ekwulobia Market (Pic) / Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.