Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks (13374 Views)

Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / Soft Drinks To Cost More As Customs Proposes Excise Duty / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by encryptjay(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2018
israelmao:

Yes I did and I also understood it,that the shortage stemmed from their suppliers.I just want to use every available means to say we need a responsive and responsible government to put in place water-tight security system in Nigeria because these killings are getting horrendous.
Hehehe... Forget this government, they're handling these killings with levity. It's beyond me how some people have taken slaughtering people as a hobby.
Very saddening.
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by Sakaslim(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2018
salbis:
The formula or ingredients for producing coca- cola is gradually coming to the fore. grin

Chai. When you hear carbonated soft drink, what do you think they're talking about. This is no secret. It's just like saying chlorination. You should know chlorine is involved. Bottom line, co2 Im Coke is not a secret.
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by richmond695: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Are you familiar with cryptocurrencies, do you want to earn tokens and bitcoins for free ? If yes, Then join my WhatsApp group chat for updates

https:///H8mCbTeC5GlHstgfRWi4Zp
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2018
We don't drink coke here in russia. Budweiser is the way
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Zimri:
cheesy

We breathe in oxygen and we breathe out carbondioxide. So why the shortage?
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Wow!
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=israelmao post=68862439][/quote]
I agree with u
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by Alhajiemeritus: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Olateef:
One of the secret ingredients revealed... We are waiting for the shortages of other ingredients
It's not secret.
That's why it's called carbonated drink
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by kingkoded: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dodorishi

Meat, bay leaves, plantain & pepper sauce makes up this appetizing dish. It can be served as lunch or dinner.

Ingredients

• Half kilo of assorted meats (beef, goat meats, saki, cowleg, snails, chicken - you can pick and choose what type of meats to add)
• 5 Chili peppers, 6 Balls of tomatoes
• 1 red bell pepper (tatashe)
• 1 green pepper
• 1 yellow pepper
• 2 Onions
• Curry powder
• Condiment stew seasoning powde
• The best maggi cubes
• Thyme
• Bay leaves
• Salt
• Vegetable oil/cooking butter
• 2 - 3 pieces of ripe plantains.

Preparation Method

• Wash your assorted meat, put into a dry pot. Add your bay leaves,a pinch of salt, thyme and maggi cubes. Use separate pots if using chicken and/or snails
• Cover the pot tightly and shake all added ingredients together(that is mixing them thoroughly).
• Leave inside pot for 20 mins without cooking. This will allow for the ingredients to penetrate into your meats. After 20 mins, add..... to read more, click https://promomonger.com/prepare-your-deliciously-awesome-dodorishi-with-ease/

Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by Guvnato(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
THEY SHOULD CLOSE THAT USELESS COMPANY.
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by Gggg102(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olateef:
One of the secret ingredients revealed... We are waiting for the shortages of other ingredients

how is co2 secret ingredient

it is even in the name 'carbonated soft drink's.

that's the gas that's in the bottle that gives that sound when you open it.
and also increases pressure when you shake the plastic bottle.
and also makes you belch continuously.
Re: Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks by stellytwinkle(f): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please add me , i am interested .07032762572. Thanks
richmond695:
Are you familiar with cryptocurrencies, do you want to earn tokens and bitcoins for free ? If yes, Then join my WhatsApp group chat for updates

https:///H8mCbTeC5GlHstgfRWi4Zp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / World's Most Bizarre Drinks / Tommee Tippee Bottle Sterilizer 8k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.