Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing (9598 Views)

I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! / I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic / Robin Van Persie Signs For Man Utd, Says He Can't Wait To Get Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by danniecool(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
Mourinho has set the pace for any other manager to follow.

Chelease will keep on winning trophies every season.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Sisimama(f): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
[center][size=17pt]Chelsea 4life kiss kiss kiss

Chelsea rocks kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
[/center]

[size=17pt][center]HATERS KEEP HATING[/center][/size]
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Damy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2007
[size=20pt]Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!![/size]
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ellab(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
Chelsea, men in blue,we love u.We are on top and no 1 can stop us now.UP CHELSEA.grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by alanbolo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
why do we have  these haters in d house?  Sure they must be the gunners,   oops,  I mean the loosers.

Blue reigns.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ellab(f): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
Chelsea, men in blue,we love u.We are on top and no 1 can stop us now.UP CHELSEA.grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Damy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2007
ur wrong guy. guess
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by saintfrank(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2007
Hello to all chelsea fans out there, Today is the day we've been waiting for, The BLUE are going to stun's The Red devil tonight,by three unreplied goals u wan try us?. I will always remain Blue for live. smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mekoyo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2007
If you are waiting for Chelsea to loose then you have just made the greatest mistake or will i say the worst ambition.
Chelsea is going to win today's game i tell you. This cup is for chelsea. They are taking each team as they come whether home or away we are winning.

So please my friend dont wait for chelsea to loose but wait for them to win.

Up Blues!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Sisimama(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2007
Damy:

[size=20pt]Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!![/size]
Damy:

your wrong guy. guess
Why don't you stop hating on CHELSEA and rejoice with us instend.
As you can see clearly your team are losers cheesy cheesy cheesy, so why don't you just go with the flow and accept the fact that chelsea rocks kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mekoyo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2007
Yeah saintfrank this is the day we have been waiting for.

Chelsea will win. We are winning.

CHELSEA 4 LIFE
CHELSEA 4 THE CUP

UP BLUES! UP BLUES!! UP BLUES!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Sisimama(f): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2007
[center][size=17pt]Chelsea is winner not a loser kiss kiss kiss

Chelsea is a success not a failure kiss kiss kiss

Chelsea is the head but not tail kiss kiss kiss

Chelsea 4life kiss kiss kiss kiss

We bleed BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/size]
[/center]
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Damy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2007
Black Black Black Sheep bla bla bla bla bla ,
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by One: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2007
The present team will soon get worn out or disperse. Mourinho's future at the club is uncertain. I hear rumours about Lampard leaving. Its only a matter of time. What goes up must come down. We've seen more formidable clubs rise and fall.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Damy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2007
One:

The present team will soon get worn out or disperse. Mourinho's future at the club is uncertain. I hear rumours about Lampard leaving. Its only a matter of time. What goes up must come down. We've seen more formidable clubs rise and fall.

[size=20pt]tell them[/size]
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by sophienwa(f): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2007
for those of you waiting 4 Chelsea 2 lose ,i have just one advice 4 u, u had better look for something to do in the mean time because it is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait and i don't want u guys 2 have grown Grey hairs b4 realizing.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Sisimama(f): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2007
Damy:

Black Black Black Sheep bla bla bla bla bla ,

shocked shocked shocked shocked Stop hating on the blues because you are now chocking on your own words

Damn too many many haters on Chelsea na wa oo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by A40(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2007
I implore all Gunner fans to be patient let them enjoy their time in the limelight while it lasts, as for me i will keep being an ANTIBLUE, not even a quadruple would change that,
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by U1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2007
Me,too wink cool
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Damy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
nice game guys
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2007
cheksli sucks angry

they are the only team with glory and gloria hunter shocked angry grin

Razorr you got a lot of glorias you know grin

shocked shocked shocked

cheksli sucks

cheksli sucks tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by atiku07(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2007
CHE CHE CHE CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all haters keep hating while we keep getting the glory

so scumites watch ya back we comming at ya grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Damy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2007
Sisimama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Stop hating on the blues because you are now chocking on your own words

Damn too many many haters on Chelsea na wa oo shocked shocked shocked shocked

mukina2:

cheksli sucks angry

they are the only team with glory and gloria hunter shocked angry grin

Razorr you got a lot of glorias you know grin

shocked shocked shocked

cheksli sucks

cheksli sucks tongue tongue tongue

tongue shocked shocked tongue
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2007
Damy:

tongue  shocked  shocked  tongue

Damy what?

cheksli sucks tongue grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Damy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2007
I dont know ?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2007
@post starter and other enemies of Chelsea

I just want to inform u all, that u will all wait until u die and mark it, chelsea wount FALL,

Chelsea Rules grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Elgaxton(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2007
bcareful
Why the Beef? Chelsea has done it again with the so-called LIVERPOOL,

weteher u like us or not e don be unto Arsenal!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by djl(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2007
Lurid guy, Dami and Bcareful, wetin be una problem. I am very sure dat Una be either Bacelona fans or Manchester fans. I am also sure colour BLUE will be ur worst colour. Better wait until Chelsea set its record of four trophies before u rundown
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2007
gbogbo ota ton le chelsea tio dehin loju emi chelsea o e o po kun so.

we can never lose. maybe some people should go hung themselves because we just flog liver pool yesterday 25 April 2007 and we will keep floging y'all' including the red devil. devil don't win
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mayorken(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2007
djl:

Lurid guy, Dami and Bcareful, wetin be una problem. I am very sure that Una be either Bacelona fans or Manchester fans. I am also sure colour BLUE will be your worst colour. Better wait until Chelsea set its record of four trophies before u rundown

thank God my name was not included. cos may never chelsea has not been on my good book

mubowa:

gbogbo ota ton le chelsea tio dehin loju emi chelsea o e o po kun so.

we can never lose. maybe some people should go hung themselves because we just flog liver pool yesterday 25 April 2007 and we will keep floging y'all' including the red devil. devil don't win

course word is really not allowed on this site, so chelsea fans u guys need a commiunity meeting so u can caution the way you use words.

shocked tongue shocked tongue lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed kiss cry embarassed cry embarassed
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by spiderman(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
Sorry for una,
the more u hate chelsea,
the more they win.
The reds were bleached white last nite,
ur hate keeps chelsea wining.
pls keep on hating.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mayorken(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2007
ok i give up. i will love them so they will lose i know thats ur prayer.
:ochelsea tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 14th January 2024 / The Most Handsome Epl Player ? / Manunited Is Most Supported Club In Nigeria & The World - Survey: Do U Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.