Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing (9601 Views)

I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! / I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic / Robin Van Persie Signs For Man Utd, Says He Can't Wait To Get Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Damy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2007
spiderman:

Sorry for una,
the more u hate chelsea,
the more they win.
The reds were bleached white last night,
your hate keeps chelsea wining.
please keep on hating.

mayorken:

ok i give up. i will love them so they will lose i know thats your prayer.
:ochelsea tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

am lovn it!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by slimghost(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2007
spiderman:

Sorry for una,
the more u hate chelsea,
the more they win.
The reds were bleached white last night,
your hate keeps chelsea wining.
please keep on hating.

Will you shut your blue mouth there! you pple should thank Cech 4 his saves.loud mouthed blues.i cant wait 4 the return leg at Anfield.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Elgaxton(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2007
@slimghost

If u like go hang urself

Chelsea remains the best team

all the gunners no fit watch arsenal match wih noise anymore, they' ve gone ahead to predict there doom. Chei

Some of them dey come Nairaland come speak big english

What a pity!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Hugoboi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ slimghost

Bros fashi all these ashewo "blues".U should know by now that offspring will neva differ from popsie.Their coach talk pass market women for race course

Any way unto more impt things,

I dont really see the possibility of Liverpool scaling thru.>>Much as i hate to admit it,the liverpool is saw last nite was simply lacking in creativity.Trust Jose "The Lips" to play a murky game in Anfield.I'm so sad Liverpool had to waste yesterday.Its a once in a lifetime chance that may neva come again

[size=22pt]MAN UTD 4 LAIF[/size]
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donan(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2007
Guys, does any one of u know any Chelsea fan before 2003? Am sorry but most of the Chelsea fans i knw are FAKE FANS*.
They are just pursuers of success. That is d more reason why i want Chelsea to loose out this season, i want to see their next target.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Hugoboi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ donan

I thot i was d only one who had noticed!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by spora(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2007
Whether we are started to be Chelsea fans yesterday, or today, one thing is certain: RELATIONSHIP STARTS IN A DAY. And you know what? Failure is an orphan, Everbody is success' relative.

If you like go support Nassarawa United. Na you sabi!

[b]Blues[/b]for LIFE
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by danniecool(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
If u can't live to see us wining, u die before your time

cos Chelsea will never stop winning, Amen

Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Greatpeter(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2007
Your Hatrd will not make chelsea win or lose matches.
So stop before you start having hypertension.
Because if you look and watching a crab beside the river when it will blink you will wait for eternity.
Chelsea loosing? to who?
It is not realistic.
President W. Bush resigns, Pig flies Chelsea loosing Is it possible? tongue
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by danniecool(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2007
Tell him, let he know,
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kellorah: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2007
ha!! @ the haters,
we beat liverpool,

so true, 'the more you hate us, the more we win'. keep hating while we keep winning cheesy

up blue!!! wink
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2007
That's true
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by danniecool(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2007
i like that, it is the fact, when u have enemies u alway have the zeal to push forward

and make the shame
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by medube(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2007
All those running Chelsea down here are none other than fans of the GONNERS, who cant just accept that the days of the GONNERS have finally come for them to be gone and shut up. Out of the Champions League, out of The League Title, out of the Carling CUP and indeed out of the FA Cup, infact trying to stay in the top 5 of the premier league. Keep living up to your names guys, GONNERS smiley As for the Man U fans, I hope you are all prepared and waiting because we have no time for style or fancy football, we are there to win and take the trophies smiley
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by medube(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2007
slimghost:

Will you shut your blue mouth there! you people should thank Cech 4 his saves.loud mouthed blues.i can't wait for the return leg at Anfield.

Mr. slimghost before you ask us to thank Cech for saving our lives, thank Reina for saving those 2 wonderful strikes from Lampard which would have buried Liverpool even more, abi ure tv dey only show you half pitch?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kellorah: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2007
the gunners, ure GONE, let it ly cos ure only wasting ur time.  grin
on second thoughts, keep hating, it makes us stronger
chelsea deserves to win,
UP CHELSEA
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kellorah: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2007
medube:

abi ure tv dey only show you half pitch?
lmfao grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
cheksli suckssssssssssssssss grin tongue
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kellorah: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
chelsea ROCKS
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by danniecool(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2007
Chelsea Rules!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ebong4waz(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2007
smiley
Woe unto all the CHELSEA HATERS!, What a way to use 'energy', for all the wrong reasons!!!
Most people do not understand, & probably never will, the story of Chelsea, our great club is one that says a lot about life & the mercies of the Almighty. Several years ago only 2 clubs dominated the skyline of the premiership & chelsea was no where to be seen then, but God has a way of promoting his children, from GRASS TO GRACE! Roman came along & He was used to promote the club. shocked, Isn't god Good?!
The morale of the story is this: When God says its ur time, nobody can stop you! kiss

SO TO ALL THE HATERS, CHELSEA IS A TESTIMONY, SO HATE THEM @ UR OWN PERIL!!!
REST MY CASE HERE cool

WE HAVE THE FA CUP, LEAGUE & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE UP FOR GRASP!!! wink

UP CHELSEA 4 EVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by viee(f): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2007
@ ebong
just out of curiosity, in those days, which team were u supporting?
watford?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by triciakiel(f): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2007
chelsea is nothin but a name but this time around, that name will neva be mentioned or even remembered when they lose this match to MAN UNITED.
MAN UNITED FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by lalaboi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
baloney
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by chidichris(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2007
even if man u gets the premier league this season, they will confess to have fought the fight of their lives with the fire they have been getting from chelsea.
when chelsea was drawn with barca an weder bremen, wow, these same angels of darkness were their to predict the end of chelsea but who God bless, no one can course. when it was porto, prophets of doom as usual were on ground then came the much talked about end of the road but chelsea did it in settling valencia now is liverpool 50% has been taken care of and i still believe that in the same manner we will get there.
the worst thing that happens is that they can't stop talking.
my fellow chelsea heros, let us believe that they are talking about us because the present chelsea is a pace setter because a couple of years back, nobody remembered us not to talk of us in every discussion.
that mumu that failed uefa president was campiegning against the way chelsea buy players and he failed so all of u that are out to wish chelsea bad will surely be paid with ur own coin.
who are u to hate chelsea, mourinho and roman which means u hate my mikel. na waa, anyway, i suggest u go and die because our house is in other as we are still in three competitions now with already one in our showroom.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
*yawns*

ignores the long sermon grin

cheksli sucks tongue
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ceceee(f): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
all u chelsea haters,una don fail,cos we are nt going down anytime soon,we will continue to shine and put all our haters to shame.we get action,no shaking.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
cheksli sucks tongue
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ceceee(f): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
hey,wat's ur story?is it cos we are too good that u hate us?like the saying goes dont hate the player but the game ummmh.take heart.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kellorah: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
dat's it ceci,
chelsea rocks!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by soccerchic(f): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2007
I hate Chelsea right now, i hate em right now. Infact i have never liked em.This is crazy, i just can't stand this team. Its just too much cause its creating friction between my boyfriend ( a huge Chelse fan  cry ) and moi. ( till death do us apart Arsenal fan  grin ).
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
UP UP UP CHELSEA,

Muki and other haters, go and Jump into the bottomless PIT angry,
Chelsea Rocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Epl Player ? / Manunited Is Most Supported Club In Nigeria & The World - Survey: Do U Agree? / Andres Iniesta Named Best Player Of Euro 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.