Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo (52363 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Bus Conductor And Policeman Fight Over Bus Settlement In Akowonjo, Lagos / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by clarity4clear(f): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Indeed There was a Country! My heart bleeds for this country.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Temptee101(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
My own is that am tired of this country. Period
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by reinx(f): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
I THOUGHT AS MUCH THEY HAVE BRAIN WASHED YOU WITH THE FURA&NAMA LONG THORAT angry
ChiefAzubuike:
Most allegations against these Fulani herders are actually false. They are harmless friendly individuals with sticks. They hardly get angry. Their women are best . Above all, they are very caring. I was at abuja the other day and some of them welcomed me into their huts with fresh fura and nama. One of them even wanted to offer his sister to keep me company for the night but I rejected. Forget the events of the past like the biafran war and co. These people are the best when it comes to hospitality .
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Oxygen1998: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
It has been proven beyond doubt dat dis ppl are not Nigerians but foreign mercenaries, so ts a war against Nigeria as a whole
Gossiplover:
ur brain must be really touching. Tell this nonsense to over 100 families who lost their loved ones in the latest attacks by the "peaceful" attackers. U are at home typing with ur Nokia phone when u know nothing about what is happening outside Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Hargbo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Most allegations against these Fulani herders are actually false. They are harmless friendly individuals with sticks. They hardly get angry. Their women are best . Above all, they are very caring. I was at abuja the other day and some of them welcomed me into their huts with fresh fura and nama. One of them even wanted to offer his sister to keep me company for the night but I rejected. Forget the events of the past like the biafran war and co. These people are the best when it comes to hospitality .
O foolish lady, just because some few Fulani's gave you there breast milk, does that mean the whole Fulani community are ready to part with there's also....I won't blame you because you have not experience that so far...go and tell that story to the family of the dead....
Come to my side here and hear the story of how they arr raping our girls or how they will block the highway with there cows to rob unsuspecting vehicles or his they will destroy a whole Farm and go scot free...this guys are like Cankerworm and Grasshopper...in fact , I liken them to The pest and parasites that needs to be dealt with violently...How I wish Nigerians can fight all this insurgencies the way they dealt with Ebola and Lassa fevers..
How I wish Nigerians can deal with them the way They handled Nnamdi Kalu....
I wonder everyday in solitude and ask myself...What really is democracy...Democracy is no more offering the liberation we need....Democracy has done more than Good..Who is the Government, I don't even know who the Government is because am sure am not one of them and I don't even know who to rely on as a citizen of this great nation...I can say boldly that the Government has nothing to offer me and the rest of my fellow Nigerians anymore
A government that will collect 14'000 naira out of my 19500 minimum wages to give me an epileptic electricity
A government that will collect a lot of money to educate me only to become benchwarmer...
A government that will collect my tax to arm the Killers that will kill me in the middle of the night....
A government that will leave my roads to dilapidation in the name of Low Budget...
NO PDP or APC or any other fucking political party can save this country....they are all the same thing, all I see is men changing seat(parties) to hold Power

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
NEXT PERSON BUBU'S BROTHERS GO KILL IS OGA TRANSMITER TRANSMITTING THE TRANSFORMER FOR THE TRANSFORMATION OF NIGERIA POLICE
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by khalids: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Most allegations against these Fulani herders are actually false. They are harmless friendly individuals with sticks. They hardly get angry. Their women are best . Above all, they are very caring. I was at abuja the other day and some of them welcomed me into their huts with fresh fura and nama. One of them even wanted to offer his sister to keep me company for the night but I rejected. Forget the events of the past like the biafran war and co. These people are the best when it comes to hospitality

Guess your just messing around.....Your user profile says female, and you just said they offered you one of their sisters.....

So its either your messing around or you just haven't got the hang on lying
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by jumper524(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
I'm certain this is a conspiracy..
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by HarunaWest(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gossiplover:
ur brain must be really touching. Tell this nonsense to over 100 families who lost their loved ones in the latest attacks by the "peaceful" attackers. U are at home typing with ur Nokia phone when u know nothing about what is happening outside Nairaland.
Dont be a bias judge...There are criminals in every tribe... The violence in Jos is Age Long..Most of these problems were caused by our forefathers not the present generation.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by statusquoante: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gossiplover:

You just quoted nwaamaipe the senseless troll. You should have just ignored him.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Hargbo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
DonDemu:
How sure are we the killers are fulani heardsmen and not the Birom Christians. Did they leave any letter stating they were fulani or was there an eye witness? Stupid sensational journalism.

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by ifymadu: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kill an airforce officer in the south and see how an entire village will be wiped out in retaliation
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by KingCassy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Greenbirth:
This What this guy is saying. DSS over to you people now. If you people didn't arrest this guy. Then you are all carward.

No they won't see it. How will they??

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Alekaclement: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
CastedDude:
According to media reports, an air force officer and a police officer were killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen after being ambushed in Riyom village in Plateau State. It was also gathered that their rifles were carted away by the attackers.

This is coming after Plateau State Government imposed a 6pm to 6am curfew in Riyom, Barkin Ladi and Jos South local government areas following attacks and reprisals in some communities that led to the death of over 100 persons.

About 12 communities in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State of Plateau came under multiple attacks over the weekend leading to the death of dozens, according to local sources.

The attacks, however, led to a breakdown of law and order around Angle D, which is close to Grand Cereals in Jos South as travellers were forced out of their vehicles and killed.

National Helm scooped that the weekend attack is suspected to be the climax of weeks of tit-for-tat killings between Berom locals and the Fulani communities around Barkin Ladi.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/air-force-officer-and-policeman-allegedly-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-plateau-photo.html

I sympathise with people of this communities, but wish to state category that people involved should be brought to book. Why pastors are been victimized and harassed by the security agency's such as DSS and Police.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by COCKCROW: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
IF THIS IS THE KILLINGS BY THESE COWS, THEN I WILL CONGRATULATE THEM. THIS IS BECAUSE ZOOGERIA SOLDIERS ARE NOT SOLDIERS IN WORLD STANDARD. THEY ARE SOLDIER BEFORE UNARMED CIVILIANS, STONE THROWING YOUTH, WOMEN AND CHILDREN. THAT IS WHERE AND WHEN THEY WILL BE GALLANT SOLDIERS. I DON'T FEEL PITY WHEN THEY ARE KILLED BY HERDSMEN OR BOKO BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME WAY THEY MASSACRE INNOCENT PEOPLE.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Elkay3: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
When boko haram were at their peak, every crime that was committed (which most likely has been there) was tagged boko haram. I think bloggers are fueling all these gruesome acts. Its a copy and paste journalism, a keyboard approach rather than field or close-proximity approach. However and whichever, any tragedy that involves a human live is a monumental tragedy.

All crime is crime.

Self defence is no crime.

Seek for justice, seek for truth.

Holds leaders by their balls to give account.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by EbiKeys(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
They are not terrorists, only IPOB is....

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Misskoool(f): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
haaa shocked shocked
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thank God
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Amumaigwe: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
DonDemu:
How sure are we the killers are fulani heardsmen and not the Birom Christians. Did they leave any letter stating they were fulani or was there an eye witness? Stupid sensational journalism.

The killer group has already claimed responsibility and further adduced the reason for the attack and you are here doing revisionism. Are the activities of your blood sucking brethrens bringing you shame?
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Reptyle(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
These officers could have been murdered by anyone.

The way we are going, every murder is going to be attributed to "fulani herdsmen" and the true culprits will get away.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
CastedDude:
According to media reports, an air force officer and a police officer were killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen after being ambushed in Riyom village in Plateau State. It was also gathered that their rifles were carted away by the attackers.

This is coming after Plateau State Government imposed a 6pm to 6am curfew in Riyom, Barkin Ladi and Jos South local government areas following attacks and reprisals in some communities that led to the death of over 100 persons.

About 12 communities in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State of Plateau came under multiple attacks over the weekend leading to the death of dozens, according to local sources.

The attacks, however, led to a breakdown of law and order around Angle D, which is close to Grand Cereals in Jos South as travellers were forced out of their vehicles and killed.

National Helm scooped that the weekend attack is suspected to be the climax of weeks of tit-for-tat killings between Berom locals and the Fulani communities around Barkin Ladi.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/air-force-officer-and-policeman-allegedly-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-plateau-photo.html
That is not true.The Berom locals killed them.They also killed innocent people travelling along that route.Between the headline should have been 'THE BEROMS KILLED OVER 60 INNOCENT TRAVELLERS IN A COUNTER REPRISAL'
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by samilly(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
DonDemu:
you must be fool not to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Moskylatata(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Guys go and get your PVC ready
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by blackfase(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gossiplover:

goodmorning40:

zombie

Ever8054:
how do you want your thunder serve?.....

Guess he's just being sarcastic....
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Temptee101(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
something needs to be done Asap!
What do you think should be done because from all indications both the security operatives and the FG seem to have been overpowered and overwhelmed by these terrorists or probably turned a blind eye to it for reasons best known to them. I'm suggesting we should start by ousting this present govt led by buhari and it's cabals that's if they will allow our votes count.

BTW, you look nice
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gossiplover:
Ok agreed!! He's in the house typing with his Nokia phone,but I'm sure you're in the battle front,please tell us what's happening there

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by zicoraads: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
DonDemu:
This came to my mind too. However, since the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria is busy saying those killed are for cattle, any death is now seen as a Fulani attack.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by ebbo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
I can swear with anything that this killing was carried out by beroms beroms terrorist group.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by vertueptime: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Josh44s:
A particular group of people under Islam and Fulani are seriously taking out Nigerians silently. Be it civilians or personnels. I believe Boko Haram have join alliance with killer herdsmen plus other top Fulani dignitaries. Buhari is a major holder of these set of syndicates. His silence says it all.

Asuming wat u r saying is true, the. The people "xtians" that stopped travellers and killed them are what?
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by okikiola951: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
somethin should be done about this o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Nkem Owoh Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.