Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo (52358 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Bus Conductor And Policeman Fight Over Bus Settlement In Akowonjo, Lagos / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Doom is paving it's way in Nigeria
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by labking: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Most allegations against these Fulani herders are actually false. They are harmless friendly individuals with sticks. They hardly get angry. Their women are best . Above all, they are very caring. I was at abuja the other day and some of them welcomed me into their huts with fresh fura and nama. One of them even wanted to offer his sister to keep me company for the night but I rejected. Forget the events of the past like the biafran war and co. These people are the best when it comes to hospitality .

Perfect definition of Stupidity is found in you...

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Ptersyn(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hmmm[
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Cowbuhari: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin

this people don reach Angle D, that mean say soon i mean very soon katako quarafa angwan rogo yan tyre corner shagari etc gonna be a no go area for chriastians..abeg am pleading to every xtian in jos especiallly uj students be careful when passing this malo people area..as for me i dey my apata na no go area for those bastards

i love the way they are killing those STF assholes sha, very wicked people..operation safe haven have not in anyway brought peace to jtown at all...all dey do is arrest and lock innocent people in there HQ opp Hill station hotel..the MEdia need to see how people are being treated like animals and flogged anyhow inside that there guardroom

death to Major ibinabio...sgt david..,major kabiru etc
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by GILOSKY(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
This rubbish
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by PureMe01: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
what can we say??
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by ENGRAGHA2: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
You must be very stupid. Fura and nama kill you there!!!!!!
ChiefAzubuike:
Most allegations against these Fulani herders are actually false. They are harmless friendly individuals with sticks. They hardly get angry. Their women are best . Above all, they are very caring. I was at abuja the other day and some of them welcomed me into their huts with fresh fura and nama. One of them even wanted to offer his sister to keep me company for the night but I rejected. Forget the events of the past like the biafran war and co. These people are the best when it comes to hospitality .

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I got ur humor and many don't. hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by darqly(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Our president said they only walk around with sticks and the occasional machete. Growing up, killing police was rare, killing MOPOL was a death sentence, and killing soldier.....HA!! Now we have attackers ambushing our security agents and stealing weapons.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by mikebrown92: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

bro
can you gimme location of the man?
i love fura and nama alot...
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by noblealuu: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Seems Nwamaikpe has reincarnated

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Anglojosite7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lies
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by KingKingKing: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

bastard!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by kunlesehan(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
From one Nigeria to warn Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
God would punish anybody defending these devils...
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Ptersyn(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Hmmm
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by ehissi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
sabenabeauty:

Sorry to say o.. But you're a mumu

He didnt lie, but what the mumu doesnt know, is that the issue isnt the Fulani herdsmen themselves.

It is the owner of the cows, that gave them to train that is the problem. People like Buhari, that own cows and empower security men to tail their cows.

Just as they have herdsmen, they have security people who follow these guys sometimes......na them be the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by stilldoingokay(f): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

some of us kill and some of us can't,
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by strenghtt: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
shocked Can someone remember this prophecy of a pastor that says a more deadly than Boko Haram group will emerge some years back? Am beginning to suspect Fulani herdsmen as the deadly group the prophecy is revealing.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by penta(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Turantula:
Herdsmen vs zoo army. War made in heaven.
Hope they fight until none of thtem comes out alive

That's your wish, okay And you think you and your cronies will survive it? And you will be happy to have your Biafra. Time will tell.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
something needs to be done Asap!
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by marshalldgreat(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
very true my brother
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by SalamRushdie: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
DonDemu:
How sure are we the killers are fulani heardsmen and not the Birom Christians. Did they leave any letter stating they were fulani or was there an eye witness? Stupid sensational journalism.

You need to reconcile with the truth
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by teblu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Shut up my friend. Just because you fancy one fulani girl doesn't mean they are friendly. You need to be in places like Benue, Plateau & Taraba before you'll knw how terrible they are.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by edupedia: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
morningstar55:
sarcasm

.....how would IPOB pigs understand it is sarcasm when they have suspended their own intellect?....
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Rejoice5000(f): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
one of dem wit a change of name.
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by big7: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
What can I say now...should I pity the fallen officers or I should just curse buhari... May it never be well with buhari...a nation can never get anything worst Than this entity... Empty old fool...you Must go back daura 2019...where you like it or not... If you innocent or not you not worthy to rule... You lack direction... #getyourpvc
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Sirpaul(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
which way Nigeria.... becoming too much.... pls get your PVC
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by Tobyarab(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Your father
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by bracooloye(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I don't think you know what you are saying
Re: Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo by delvinmaya(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I always thought I had seen it all, but this right here is the icing on the cake. What are you smoking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh Shot Dead / Leader Of Imo Zenith Bank Robbery Arrested At Father's Funeral / Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.