Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** (2374 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** by udopee(f): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2018
*** MODES OF OPERATION OF WITCHES AND WIZARDS***

As we are in the last days, every believer needs to be wise, alert, up and doing so that you may be able to stand firm less you fall. Many of the evil and wickedness carried out by evil personalities otherwise called witches and wizards are geared towards inflicting pains, sorrows, destiny manipulation, untimely or sudden death of their victims. By the special grace of God Almighty, Jesus Christ was manifested that He might destroy the works of devil and all his agents of darkness (1 JOHN 3:cool.

When an evil personality is bewitching a victim, they will act as if they don’t know what is happening to the person while they are the cause of their victim’s predicaments. Through their enchantments, incantations, manipulations, invocation, divination, sorcery, jinx, evil spells, projections arrows etc, they are able to afflict and torment their victims in such manners that is dehumanizing. These are people you did not do anything to but they derive pleasure when their victims are in sorrows, pains and penury. I call it “UNNECESSARY WICKEDNESS” from devilish, merciless, demonized and hardened hearts.

When they are bewitching their victim, they will be monitoring the victim very closely to see if their evil and wicked plans and agenda are working. After all, ‘who will know or expose what they are into? (That is their foolish slogan).

Yes, that your close friend, colleague, neighbor, relative, brother or sister, even member in the church, that are unnecessary fond of you, watch that person very well. It is someone that knows you very well that is most likely to betray you if the individual is an evil and wicked personality. Many people have being destroyed by these untrustworthy friends.
That is why you need to ask God to open your spiritual eyes and unmask any evil personality camouflaging as a friend in your life. My beloved, what you will see will surprise you. But never panic, Jesus Christ, The Lion of the Tribe of Judea, the Root of David has Prevailed and has Conquered all for Us. The unmasking of these fake friends and evil personalities working against the will of God in your live is for you to mark them and know how you follow or relate with them.
HOW TO DEAL WITH SUCH EVIL PERSONALITIES (WITCHES AND WIZARDS ).

As God exposes the evil and wicked personalities to you masquerading themselves as friends or well wishers, don’t go and fight them or confront them openly, NO! Remember what the bible says: Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord, (Heb.12:14). When they comes with those their fake laugh but evil soul to greet you or chat with you, show them your own 36 set of teeth with pure heart in return, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHO IS FOOLING WHO? SATAN SHAME UNTO YOU!!!

Follow them gently and peacefully while you watch and pray for their repentance. Continue to show them love and care (because they don’t know what they are doing, allowing devil to be using them). Peradventure, God will grant them salvation if they decide to have a rethink by forsaking their evil and wicked ways and making a U-turn to change for good.
But in a situation where they reject peace and still continue in their evil, as a child of God, the only defense is counter attack according to Luke 10:19, ”Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

As you go spiritual, pray and return all enemies evil and wicked arrows, projections and manipulations back to them. Let them have a taste of their evil and wickedness and see how it pains. If they still persist in their attack, continue to return all their evil arrows back to them. Pray as the Holy Spirit leads. They will continue to have a full taste of their evil and wickedness. And those of them that says over their dead body will they let you go, well, they have carried out judgment on themselves and will likewise perish with their evil and wickedness.

REMEMBER: IF YOU DON’T STOP THEM, THEY WILL STOP YOU FROM REALIZING YOUR GOD GIVEN DESTINY IN THIS LIFE. Ephesians 6:11-12 says, “Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

BE VIGILANT, BE SOBER, WATCH AND PRAY…SHALOM!!!
# THE CHURCH IS MATCHING ON, THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT #

Re: ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** by udopee(f): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Don't be deceive that these wicked personalities does not exist. They are real.
Re: ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks and God bless you richly for this truth revealed.

I can relate perfectly to this. Wish I know this earlier....!
Re: ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** by udopee(f): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Thanks and God bless you richly for this truth revealed.

I can relate perfectly to this. Wish I know this earlier....!

IT IS WELL...
Re: ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** by luvmijeje(f): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
OP, I'm the Queen of witches and wizards. When they see me they bow.

Meaning, if witches and wizard is still successfully attacking anyone, please check your standing with God.
Re: ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** by udopee(f): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Principalities, Witches and wizards only bow to one Authority who is the head of all principalities, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST... SHALOM!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin. / Chat GPT Will Make Fun Of Jesus But Not Muhammad / A Sinner Is Not A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.