Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Blood Type - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blood Type (786 Views)

joke of the day:who willl you Call First If You Need Urgent Blood Money?(photo) / The Guy Who Donated Blood / 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Type by Labans(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2007
A guy walks into a clinic to have his blood type taken. The nurse goes about taking the blood sample
from his finger after finishing she looks around for a piece of cotton to wipe away the excess blood. She
can't find it so she looks innocently at the guy and takes his finger and sucks it.
The guy is so pleased he asks, "Do you think I could have a urine test done?"
Re: Blood Type by Free(f): 3:00am On Mar 26, 2007
hmmmmm grin grin
Re: Blood Type by mohawkchic(f): 4:50am On Mar 26, 2007
lmao yeah why ever not!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Government's Renewed Drive To Encourage Exports: / Computer Wahala / Just For Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.