Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad (42605 Views)

The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / 10 Facts About Volkswagen Beetle You Probably Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Abbeyme: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
The engine nko?

If its the same engine, the tires and other things would be an unnecessary load and would cause considerable drag.
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by 30secs(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Freak4achild:
Beetle just refused to wade off. Nice tho.
Such a classic car. I love it

1 Like

Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Sluvist(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
It still remained beetle, the old cargo.
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by MotorGuru: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
and EgunMogaji is not here?! Interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Yommyte87(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dearlord:
The is not bad. cool cool
It will make a hell lot of sense if it can be enlarged and 16 Cylinders valve engine installed.

i laugh in my dialect...
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by wyzoe: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
autojosh:
This is not the regular Volkswagen Beetle you always see.

I believe much work was put in to achieve this goal. Seeing a modified Volkswagen Beetle with offroad capabilities is something I never imagined.

Nice one

https://autojosh.com/not-your-regular-volkswagen-beetle-it-has-been-customized-for-offroad/

If you do a search on Nairaland you'd find threads about off road beetles.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by bendike: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Is it with full a/c and air bag
I notice an ac compressor in the engine but no sigh of airbags though
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by stanco1: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice concept
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by victorazyvictor(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thinking it has AC
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by D2crown: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
I trust Naija. Watch out!!!
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by talk2emma: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
I remember during primary school days Rev father emmy will come and carry us from school with his own and be telling us bible story.... That was when I was still a good boy. No be now boys dy vex....
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Benjacky48: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
ceezah:
It is not about physical design, the question is; does it have an auxillary gear? Because without an aux, it is just useless. Off Road ko, in Road ni!
What do you undrstand by offroad
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by kunletexs: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
You are wrong, it has the silent hand of american ford in it, hilter was just the puppet. check the documentary of how american president john kennedy was killed and it traced it back to the second world ware... i have been trying to get the name to no vail

aaronson:
people don't just want to let this model of Volkswagen die out.

Kudos to Hitler, He was the brain behind the original model of beetle.

Heil Hitler.
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
kunletexs:
You are wrong, it has the silent hand of american ford in it, hilter was just the puppet. check the documentary of how american president john kennedy was killed and it traced it back to the second world ware... i have been trying to get the name to no vail

You really need to study history from build up to WW11 perspective than juxtaposing it from corporation/business perspective.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Trexnemesis(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
wink2015:
SENATOR DINO MELAYE GO LIKE THIS ONE.

Senator Melaye like cars too much and this is his food.

Dino will soon drive this beetle go attend plenary. Just dey watch.
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Godisgud86: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2018
GTA 5
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by opsynea2j(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2018
Lister generator kinda engine. Lol
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by NovenaConcepts: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Good one

For your CV to be rewritten by a professional, email us at novenaconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 28, 2018
MotorGuru:
and EgunMogaji is not here?! Interesting grin

I'm here, just not posting because Seuns kids have arrived and sullied up the place with their kindergartner postings.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 28, 2018
wyzoe:

If you do a search on Nairaland you'd find threads about off road beetles.

For sure.

https://www.nairaland.com/4465651/volkswagen-beetle-restoration#66937923
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by SouthSouth1914: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
See your mouth. Oji onu

Mouth kill you there! grin
Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by kunletexs: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2018
then you my friend need to consult different views about history to learn more about a subject matter. rather than just basing your ideas on one perspective taught you by your history teacher

aaronson:
You really need to study history from build up to WW11 perspective than juxtaposing it from corporation/business perspective.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars / Why Does My Car Engine Oil Dry Up Without Physical Leakage / Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.