Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (72266 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by morganwizzy55(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2018
irene(eyering)
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by T4Tessy: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2018
2 eyes in 1 = 4 eyes, only u grin grin grin grin
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Psoul(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2018
He look like an slowpoke (God forgive me but the truth must be said).
He also look like ony nwanne ya ji rie ogwu ego. Ighatago?

If u no kw, u no go kw.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Anijames129(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2018
my mood right now grin
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by RenzoFunds(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2018
You for take sytle dey close the eyes small oooo
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
realoscar84:
So, somebody has been busy telling me mankind are made in the image of God, ok what about t
his dude?

don't talk like that about a fellow human being . Can you create a human ? Was it his decision to look like that?
In a world where there are a lot of blind and disabled people he At least has eyes, legs and hands he can use to work to make a living. You are not better than him
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Juskiddbull(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
:oChisos

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Holahtunez(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
I Swear this quy resembles a woman dat lives in my area..same strikinq resemblance..her own eyes cum pass this one own wella
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by dollyjoy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Follygunners:

So you have to quote me for me to comment, abi? Sisi wannabe.. angry angry When do we start personalizing / privatizing / owning 'quotes'? Nah wah ooo. undecided Ode.

Typical ignorant 9ja FOOL. All dem sabi na to adulate and revere stupidity and mediocrity! angry
You have so much bitterness and hatred in you man. Chill.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by ogolomachi(f): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The devil will not use cretins to get me banned. Not today padre!
why pluralised it, hope it's not what am thinking girl?
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Afrocentric: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2018
ikbnice:
Na kissing he find go acting?
I wonder oo
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by realoscar84(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the observation. I was out of order with that comment. It was uncalled for
That's not who I am, I was just been funny. I apologize.Thanks once again.

Arcasie:

don't talk like that about a fellow human being . Can you create a human ? Was it his decision to look like that?
In a world where there are a lot of blind and disabled people he At least has eyes, legs and hands he can use to work to make a living. You are not better than him
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by okwabayi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
"Opolo eye, e no be open eye.".

He should come to Nollywood. These Ghanaian actresses are non-professional, it seems.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by kayalla(f): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Hey man I know the reason but I won't say it cheesy

let him make money abi, he will run from kisses
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by fitzainab(f): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
chriskosherbal:

lmao....biko don't say grin
chriskosherbal:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.