Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea (25498 Views)

Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea by JayB11(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
miniziter:
... And they ruined your career
Bros u get mind ooo. Which club could have given Mikel wat Chelsea gave him? Gez u started watchin ball last year....mssstccxheeeewww
Re: Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea by zudozz: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Dansnow:

Me too i know two of the players names they are Lalasticlala and Seun. Since everyone here is knowing one of the players.

Lol
Re: Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea by JoNach: 4:30am On Jun 28, 2018
KingKingKing:
And that was the biggest mistake of your life.. Chelsea killed your career and made sure they buried it..

Had you gone to Man U, they would have turned you into a Magnificent Superstar, we all dreamt off.

May our Lives not end up badly like Mike's, definitely "money-wise" but in terms of being so irrelevant

research about man utd dealings with African players then reply me later..thanks
Re: Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea by Nwanna2588: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Mikel has a threatening profile that no Nigerian players has at the moment. He's the only player that has been a skipper to all the national teams in Nigeria.
Just check all those that started with him and see that they are no where near him. Going by his appearances in all the national teams, there is no Nigerian players that has equalled his record. He is no doubt the most capped Nigerian players when put together.
Re: Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea by ikezudon(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2018
KingKingKing:
And that was the biggest mistake of your life.. Chelsea killed your career and made sure they buried it..

Had you gone to Man U, they would have turned you into a Magnificent Superstar, we all dreamt off.

May our Lives not end up badly like Mike's, definitely "money-wise" but in terms of being so irrelevant

THE ONLY TITLE THIS LEGEND DID NOT WIN IS THE WORLD CUP...I'M A UNITED FAN BUT HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!

DON'T HATE
Re: Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea by Dansnow: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
ikezudon:

THE ONLY TITLE THIS LEGEND DID NOT WIN IS THE WORLD CUP...I'M A UNITED FAN BUT HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!

DON'T HATE
Depending on your own definition of LEGEND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) / How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month / Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.