Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (51982 Views)

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by profosenogoboy: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Christians should wake up

5 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by jaymejate: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please be careful o. These leaders are bloody, thru can order the police to start firing at you
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
DEY SUPPOSE COME ASO ROCK, JOS GOVERNOR IS REALLY TRYING TO STOP FULANI WEREY PEOPLE
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Centcanada: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Any body that support buhari should be ready to expect more souls to go down from the North part.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Apina(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
We warned that this would happen but nobody cared to listen. Historical antecedents pointed to this but we would rather be sentimental than logical. 3 Years after voting GEJ out of hatred and the chicken is already home roosting, because Nigerians would never learn. My people as the Bible says "PERISH FOR LACK OF WISDOM(KNOWLEDGE)", we can only offer sympathies and nothing more cos those who fail to learn from history are CONDEMNED to repeat it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
take d lead!

If you'll join me. Why not?
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by MacBan: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by KELVONISTIC: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
lastempero:
They better stop all this nonsense,when it's glaring that the government is not ready to solve the problem at hand and u are busy protesting.

U guys should just start attacking instead of defending.
Which information should they use4-4-2 or
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by KingKingKing: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Plateau youths have just woken up...
when igbos are already awake doing others things..
wisdom is very important....
knowledge is necessary
finally Nnamdi kanu was right.....

the drunken kanu is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by clefstone(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
e don't finally start
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Greenbirth:
TThis is my work for today. DSS over to you people now. If you people didn't arrest this guy. Then you are all carwards. The mods should be very careful here. Guys have you noticed something.if the news of Jos killing surface on the front page. The mods will immediately post another news so that people will shy away from the main talk. I suspect that mods are all Muslims . If they want to ban me they should go ahead.
To what ends? undecided

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
You people should talk to yourselves, settle your differences, government can't do it all. There is hate in that state. A friend of mine went to Jos, he told me how divided they are based on religion and ethnic.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
profosenogoboy:
Christians should wake up
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by resurgent2019: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Under the present circumstance, Plateau people have done well for themselves, they faced armed herders aided by the Nigerian Army!!!!!

There travails wont last much as the relevant world powers have been intimated about what the Government is doing to Christians. For Donald Trump to have spoken directly to Buhari about it, he would do something about it.

There is a new man in charge at the White House now,it is no more Barak Hussein Obama.

The Supreme Court of the United States still recorded a win for Christians worldwide yesterday, by upholding the ban on 5 muslim majority countries. Also, Sen. Billy Graham confirmed that Islam is a threat to western civilization. These men will not sit down and allow you kill christians for fun.

The party is over, Barak Obama is gone and we shall push the Daura genocidal maniac out of Aso rock next year OR Nigeria splits. You terrorists will have to choose one. Enough is enough. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Really pissed right now!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
KingKingKing:

the drunken kanu is a bastard
I didn't notice u.

8 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by mezcri(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hey.. there's nothing bloody about this protest. shutup

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
channel this energy into getting your PVC
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Movic1:
Why can't there be peace in the world? Why are people so different, so violent and so insensitive to others?
because it keeps god the creator entertained
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
It seems the focus is on plateau state,the States around plateau state must be at alert,these guys are not joking at all.this crisis look little but crisis like this can turn to conflict and then build up to a full blown civil war
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by KingKingKing: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I didn't notice u.
God bless you
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by iamdynamite(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
JUST SHUT UPIF YOU DONT KNOW KNOW WHAT TO SAY, SO YOU THINK BUHARI WILL WANT TO REDUCE IS POPULARITY WITH THE KILLINGS WHEN ELECTION IS JUST LESS THAN A YEAR TO GO?
ITS OBVIOUS THIS KILLINGS IS MORE POLITICAL THAN RELIGION, WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS SAY JONATHAN WAS KILLING THE MUSLIMS BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTAIN USING BOKOHARAM AS A TOOL TO ACHIEVE THAT.
Cyynthialove:
Nice one.

I don't know why Buhari derives joy from sucking the blood of innocent poor Christians.
It shall never be well with Buhari and his fellow terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Factfinder1:
Nnamdi KANU warned us about these days

Worst comes to worst I live the north and go back to akwa ibom my father land and watch on tv how the Fulani tyrant you voted for punishes you
Where is the useless Kanu that ran away till today? He can't even talk again. Kanu is a coward, he made money through the gullible people that believes in his useless mantra.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Finally their mumu don do
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by grandstar(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Movic1:
Why can't there be peace in the world? Why are people so different, so violent and so insensitive to others?

Matthew 24
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Lynorambo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
no b small tin o
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Ioannes post=68873338]Gather this same number of youths across the 36 states of the federation and March towards Abuja.

Seal off the National Assembly complex.

Seal off Aso rock until the Fulani menace is dealt with.

very possible.. nairalanders: we our numbers can pull it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
KingKingKing:

God bless you
still didn't notice u.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by KingKingKing: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

still didn't notice u.
God bless your family
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Talknochip(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Jus a tip of the iceberg!
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:
Under the present circumstance, Plateau people have done well for themselves, they faced armed herders aided by the Nigerian Army!!!!!

There travails wont last much as the relevant world powers have been intimated about what the Government is doing to Christians. For Donald Trump to have spoken directly to Buhari about it, he would do something about it.

There is a new man in charge at the White House now,it is no more Barak Hussein Obama.

The Supreme Court of the United States still recorded a win for Christians worldwide yesterday, by upholding the ban on 5 muslim majority countries. Also, Sen. Billy Graham confirmed that Islam is a threat to western civilization. These men will not sit down and allow you kill christians for fun.

The party is over, Barak Obama is gone and we shall push the Daura genocidal maniac out of Aso rock next year OR Nigeria splits. You terrorists will have to choose one. Enough is enough. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Really pissed right now!

Remain blessed....nwanne...

I have said it here over and over again Buhari is a terrorist and won't do anything...the killing continues....

Protect yourselves or else u fall to the current sword of uthman Dan fodio(buhari) in aso rock.

5 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
KingKingKing:

God bless your family
Not noticed at all.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Since I saw the video of this plateau killings especially that part where a boy was carrying another wounded boy, I've not been well. My plan was to come home this October to invest but my head is in a mess now after seeing the video yesterday morning. All I think of now is how to evacuate the rest of my 4 family members out of Nigeria before the end of the year. I would rather sponsor them with my life savings out of this useless country than to loose all my million naira investment to war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) / Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.