Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (51995 Views)

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by stieyven(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
grin may it not be well with bubu and Yusuf
It may be beyond human nature, but love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Henry22(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Plateau people una good morning ooo, am in bokkos come and beat me..... Tudu precisely

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Crownwahley(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:
Gather this same number of youths across the 36 states of the federation and March towards Abuja.

Seal off the National Assembly complex.

Seal off Aso rock until the Fulani menace is dealt with.

Nigerian leaders are insensitive.

Will you lead us?
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Coneheads(f): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:

It is your job to pack our poopoo. That's what you and your people are in this country for. That's why you are our slaves. That's why you are begging us to give you freedom.

But you won't be granted that freedom. You are our poopoo packers.

If we let you go who will be packing our poopoo?

That's the only thing you know how to do very well. Packing poopoo. That's why we love you so much.
you must be talking to ur parents
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Coneheads:

you must be talking to ur parents

Says someone who was abandoned by his parents as a baby on a refuse dump.

Poopoo packer. Lol. You are chained to this country. You will forever be packing our poopoo. That's what slaves do. It's your destiny. Be proud of it.
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Crownwahley:

Will you lead us?

I will. If you will follow.
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Coneheads(f): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:

Says someone who was abandoned by his parents as a baby on a refuse dump.

Poopoo packer. Lol. You are chained to this country. You will forever be packing our poopoo. That's what slaves do. It's your destiny. Be proud of it.

E pain am lols
grin

again,job for ur parents.
Dont worry,we will increase their wages grin

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Coneheads:

[s]
E pain am lols
grin

again,job for ur parents.
Dont worry,we will increase their wages grin[/s]

Better go and sleep so that you can resume early tomorrow to pack poopoo. Lol.

Incorrigible child playing with his mommy's phone. Arindin.

Abeg shift. I don't have time for 1mbecilic discussions with you. If you need attention look for someone else to troll. Omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Coneheads(f): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:

Better go and sleep so that you can resume early tomorrow to pack poopoo. Lol.

Incorrigible child playing with his mommy's phone. Arindin.

Abeg shift. I don't have time for 1mbecilic discussions with you. If you need attention look for someone else to troll. Omo irankiran.

pull up ur white2brown boxers and 4kOFF
grin
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Coneheads(f): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:

I will. If you will follow.
sharrap ur mouth,did they follow to vote for a jihadist?
Oh,you are looking for ppl to mislead? Typical yauba that will runaway like afonja disappeared from ilorin when small small fulani bois chased him like rat or is it the otapiapia legend who took the easy ratak rat poison way out?
grin
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by confirmigalaboy: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Movic1:
Why can't there be peace in the world? Why are people so different, so violent and so insensitive to others?
jamb question!
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by DeOTR: 2:48am On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I pray oooo but from what I have seen majority of yorubas are behind Buhari.....

From body language so far.
Majority you say?
See, most Yorubas are intelligent enough to know how they fared before Buhari came on board and how they are now. They'll judge him based on that, not his campaign promise this time around.
Buhari brand is practically unsellable in Yorubaland. They're counting on rigging (even that will be difficult for them)
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by amnesty7: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Dressed in the colour of their hearts.
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Funmitrends(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Meanwhile US & Russia Agree Putin-Trump Summit Via ladunliadinews

Moscow and Washington have agreed to hold a long-delayed summit between US President Donald Trump and Russia's Vladimir Putin.

RAD MORE >> http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2018/06/us-russia-agree-putin-trump-summit.html

Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Idenyidanielewa(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
May God help us oo. We wil b happy 2 b @ peace
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by Greenbirth: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
godofuck231:
no wonder your father is uncircumcised,
since you don't know how miserable and foolish you are. You forgot that you are uncircumcised philistines. That is where your gullible father comes from. Blood drinker. Bleep out from my comments fool. Brutish mother furker
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by godofuck231: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2018
Greenbirth:
since you don't know how miserable and foolish you are. You forgot that you are uncircumcised philistines. That is where your gullible father comes from. Blood drinker. Bleep out from my comments fool. Brutish mother furker
lol
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by mezcri(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Since I saw the video of this plateau killings especially that part where a boy was carrying another wounded boy, I've not been well. My plan was to come home this October to invest but my head is in a mess now after seeing the video yesterday morning. All I think of now is how to evacuate the rest of my 4 family members out of Nigeria before the end of the year. I would rather sponsor them with my life savings out of this useless country than to loose all my million naira investment to war.

LOL

weak man.
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
mezcri:

LOL

weak man.

I'm a lady not a man
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by mezcri(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

I'm a lady not a man

WeakWoman then
Re: Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
mezcri:

WeakWoman then

Don't judge a book by the cover my dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law / Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.